Most Dumbassed Liberal News Story Since Trumps 2 Scoops of Ice Cream

What do you all suppose the OP is so riled up about? Does his rant make any sense to anyone?
The Trump sheep are starting to behave sloppy drunk all day.
They want everything to be like FOX News, all trump worship and praise all the time. Anything not trump worship and praise is not worthy of publication or attention.
Meanwhile FauxNews.com edges closer and closer to becoming the National Enquirer of Politics. The front page is a series of stories meant to distract from the Trump investigation with the tiniest of minutiae. I mean ffs, Strzok’s text messages are a top headline on their front page right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why is Trump being investigated? How is the investigation turning? Oh...Hillary lost...”gotta delegitimize Trump....must damage Trump.” That’s you People’s mantra.
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW what the investigation is about... Is the question of the hour?
I know what it’s about. Hillary lost.

Nope. Front page. Why is it a story?

You'd have to ask CNN's editors. More importantly - why the fuck do you care?

You don't see me whining about Drudge's headlines.
I care because millions of sheeple are duped and influenced by CNN daily. These idiots vote.
duped in what way? what are they being duped about, regarding this article?
He thinks Sikh's are Muslims so it set off his fear receptors and triggered him into oblivion
I know better than that. Do you want to talk religion? I teach comparative religion classes.
Well that's awful. For the sake of your students, I hope you retire soon.

The Trump sheep are starting to behave sloppy drunk all day.
They want everything to be like FOX News, all trump worship and praise all the time. Anything not trump worship and praise is not worthy of publication or attention.
Meanwhile FauxNews.com edges closer and closer to becoming the National Enquirer of Politics. The front page is a series of stories meant to distract from the Trump investigation with the tiniest of minutiae. I mean ffs, Strzok’s text messages are a top headline on their front page right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why is Trump being investigated? How is the investigation turning? Oh...Hillary lost...”gotta delegitimize Trump....must damage Trump.” That’s you People’s mantra.
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW what the investigation is about... Is the question of the hour?
Conservative MSM has been parroting that the Russia investigation has somehow backfired into Russia supporting Hillary or something. They're too confused to be helped.
Conservative MSM. :rolleyes:

Conservative MSM has been parroting that the Russia investigation has somehow backfired into Russia supporting Hillary or something. They're too confused to be helped.
Conservative MSM. :rolleyes:
Yes, that garbage you listen to and watch that dominates the ratings on TV, radio, and the internet. You think you’re some kind of underground, people’s movement? Too stupid.

:lol:

I went to the CNN page - this story has a small headline, under 40 or so other stories.

You went out of your way to find something to be butthurt about.

I care because millions of sheeple are duped and influenced by CNN daily. These idiots vote.
Duped everyday that:
A.) We have a race problem in America (we do not)
B. ) Trump and Russians stole 2016 election.
C.) there is a “blue wave” coming in 2018 :laughing0301:
The first two, A. and B., are absolutely factual and accurate. The third one, C., is speculation based on subjective opinions.

Duped everyday that:
The first two, A. and B., are absolutely factual and accurate. The third one, C., is speculation based on subjective opinions.
You need a team of psychologists don’t you? :disbelief:

Duped everyday that:
“A” and “B” are Democratic Party GOTV tools that they are using and haves used in the past. Nothing more than that. You are a guppy to get taken in by their bullshit.

Duped everyday that:
You need a team of psychologists don’t you? :disbelief:
What I posted is 100% CORRECT AND ACCURATE!!!

Duped everyday that:
“A” and “B” are Democratic Party GOTV tools that they are using and haves used in the past. Nothing more than that. You are a guppy to get taken in by their bullshit.
Only a brainwashed retard would claim there is no racism in America. That makes you a brainwashed retard. End of story.

Notice the story did not include anything about Sikhs being entirely different than Muslims. It was a deliberate attempt to deceive anyone casually reading the story into thinking "Oh Muslims are integrating into British society".

If you ask 10 people "Is that guy wearing a turban a Muslim?" you will get at least 7 who answer "yes".

Notice the story did not include anything about Sikhs being entirely different than Muslims. It was a deliberate attempt to deceive anyone casually reading the story into thinking "Oh Muslims are integrating into British society".

If you ask 10 people "Is that guy wearing a turban a Muslim?" you will get at least 7 who answer "yes".

Wait... what?

It's CNN's fault that people are ignorant fuckwits?

Wait... what?

It's CNN's fault that people are ignorant fuckwits?

No, CNN is not to blame for your lack of intelligent thought.

Yeah it's just so hilarious how many people died in Puerto Rico. Great troll job, dotard.
Trump killed them right?
He certainly took zero steps to save them
He should have turned on the hurricane cancel machine right?
He should have given even the tiniest fuck. The greatest test of his Presidency, thousands of Americans dead, dying, and without power, and he couldn’t care any less.

Yeah it's just so hilarious how many people died in Puerto Rico. Great troll job, dotard.
Trump killed them right?
He certainly took zero steps to save them
He should have turned on the hurricane cancel machine right?
He should have given even the tiniest fuck. The greatest test of his Presidency, thousands of Americans dead, dying, and without power, and he couldn’t care any less.
LOL! Americans?

Forum List

Back