🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Likely."Our Top Ten Political & Laughable Lies Of 2016/2017.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Well, based on the replies from yesterdays thread on this "Annual Survey",,this is the best "Top Ten List" I could come up with. But Im sure there were many more any outlandish lies that hit the media during and after the campaign season.
:cow:
So for now, this is my version of the top ten lies of 2016 and 2017.
Feel free to add to the list if you recall any better/outrageous ones that only the terminally stupid would take seriously.
1) "The Russians Voted In The Election" {will they ever stop already?}
2) When Hillary said,,"Well I Try To Tell The Truth"
3) "There's Smoke",,,oh yah! there was smoke, but it was coming from a number of nutcase liberals.
4) "Trump Is A Racist"....yah,Trump is a racist. Got any solid evidence to prove that?
5) When ABC gave Hillary a 14 point lead within two weeks of the election.
6) Maxine Waters. Claiming That Russia has invaded " Korea?"
7) Sheila Lee. Well, she is known for making stuff up on a regular basis, but was she actually a slave when she was a child?
8) When Hillary said that she was "Way Ahead In The Polls" until Comey screwed up everthing for her chances.
9) Didnt Joe Biden say something regarding that the Obama Years were "Scandal Free"?
10) All of those accusations of women being groped by Trump in the 90's/2000's
Ooops, then finding out they were gonna be paid to tell their stories.
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :laugh: :poke:

till this day, we are still laughing at the thought that Guam may have sunk into the abyss

How about that whole “Mexico will pay for the wall” line ?

You forgot that one .

I was going to start a 2017 Fake News thread but didn't want to break the internet.

Lie of 2017:

Hands Down: 'EVERYTHING' GOP / Trump Did / Does 'Will Result In ARMAGEDDON'

payn_c15489520171230120100.jpg

Forum List

Back