🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Likely."Our Top Ten Political & Laughable Lies Of 2016/2017.

trump_tweet_north_korea_wont_happen.jpg

:2up: Well, based on the replies from yesterdays thread on this "Annual Survey",,this is the best "Top Ten List" I could come up with. But Im sure there were many more any outlandish lies that hit the media during and after the campaign season.
:cow:
So for now, this is my version of the top ten lies of 2016 and 2017.
Feel free to add to the list if you recall any better/outrageous ones that only the terminally stupid would take seriously.
1) "The Russians Voted In The Election" {will they ever stop already?}
2) When Hillary said,,"Well I Try To Tell The Truth"
3) "There's Smoke",,,oh yah! there was smoke, but it was coming from a number of nutcase liberals.
4) "Trump Is A Racist"....yah,Trump is a racist. Got any solid evidence to prove that?
5) When ABC gave Hillary a 14 point lead within two weeks of the election.
6) Maxine Waters. Claiming That Russia has invaded " Korea?"
7) Sheila Lee. Well, she is known for making stuff up on a regular basis, but was she actually a slave when she was a child?
8) When Hillary said that she was "Way Ahead In The Polls" until Comey screwed up everthing for her chances.
9) Didnt Joe Biden say something regarding that the Obama Years were "Scandal Free"?
10) All of those accusations of women being groped by Trump in the 90's/2000's
Ooops, then finding out they were gonna be paid to tell their stories.
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :laugh: :poke:
I love Courtney.

I am pretty sure Hillary has kuru disease from child cannibalism.
god, these room rats trying to compare these much less potent lies that Trump may have told,,but just ignore the lies that came from Hillary? it was a video? I had nothing to do with Ben Ghazi?

You gotta love how the arrest and jail the youtube guy.

The CLINTON MACHINE is 100% straight up evil and self serving.

god, these room rats trying to compare these much less potent lies that Trump may have told,,but just ignore the lies that came from Hillary? it was a video? I had nothing to do with Ben Ghazi?

Hillary,,,i am so sorry about the death of your belovved son. I guess I was asleep when he died choking on toxic fumes, but dont worry, we will put that dude who made a video that had nothing to do with this in jail

Hillary,,,i am so sorry about the death of your belovved son. I guess I was asleep when he died choking on toxic fumes, but dont worry, we will put that dude who made a video that had nothing to do with this in jail

Just as you said, can you FUCKING believe that EVIL CVNT told the mother of the NAVY SEAL.....RIGHT TO HER FACE...don't worry, we'll get the guy who made the video?!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hillary Clinton didn't say, "We'll get those responsible for murdering your son"
Hillary Clinton told the mother of the murder victim, "We'll arrest the person who made the video"

Here is the QUOTE FROM THE MOTHER:

“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand, and she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son."

Read more at: How Hillary Lied to Parents of Benghazi Dead

Has the arrested FILMAKER (Nakoula Basseley Nakoula) been indicted and prosectued for the murders of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,and two NAVY SEALS, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, yet?

WHY NOT?

Hillary is a soulless ghoul.

Forum List

Back