🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Likely."Our Top Ten Political & Laughable Lies Of 2016/2017.

Ok...I just did a 5 minute and complex research.the numbers are.for 2016 and 2017.....67,982 lies from Democrats.......0.0 lies coming from Conservatives

:2up: Well, based on the replies from yesterdays thread on this "Annual Survey",,this is the best "Top Ten List" I could come up with. But Im sure there were many more any outlandish lies that hit the media during and after the campaign season.
:cow:
So for now, this is my version of the top ten lies of 2016 and 2017.
Feel free to add to the list if you recall any better/outrageous ones that only the terminally stupid would take seriously.
1) "The Russians Voted In The Election" {will they ever stop already?}
2) When Hillary said,,"Well I Try To Tell The Truth"
3) "There's Smoke",,,oh yah! there was smoke, but it was coming from a number of nutcase liberals.
4) "Trump Is A Racist"....yah,Trump is a racist. Got any solid evidence to prove that?
5) When ABC gave Hillary a 14 point lead within two weeks of the election.
6) Maxine Waters. Claiming That Russia has invaded " Korea?"
7) Sheila Lee. Well, she is known for making stuff up on a regular basis, but was she actually a slave when she was a child?
8) When Hillary said that she was "Way Ahead In The Polls" until Comey screwed up everthing for her chances.
9) Didnt Joe Biden say something regarding that the Obama Years were "Scandal Free"?
10) All of those accusations of women being groped by Trump in the 90's/2000's
Ooops, then finding out they were gonna be paid to tell their stories.
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :laugh: :poke:

Here's a link that you will absolutely "love".......LOL

President Trump's Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times

Fat Donnie claiming he will lose money on this tax cut

The stupid old senile bitch Pelosi never gets old...500 million Americans will lose thier jobs EVERY MONTH!!!

IT'S ARMAGEDDON!!!

WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!

Last edited:
The stupid old senile bitch Pelosi never gets old...500 million Americans will lose thier jobs EVERY MONTH!!!

IT'S ARMAGEDDON!!!

Fake One, but funny,,,,,,Pelosi: I do not have dementia, Repeat, I do not have dimentia.Even both President Bush and Vice President Nixon also stated that I do not have dementia or Alzheimers disease

IT'S ARMAGEDDON!!!

wasnt it Hillary who said to at least one of her crowds of 142 people,,,,if we elect/if Trump is elected,,your lives as we know it will come to an end !!!!

IT'S ARMAGEDDON!!!

wasnt it Hillary who said to at least one of her crowds of 142 people,,,,if we elect/if Trump is elected,,your lives as we know it will come to an end !!!!

How is it the Left always says it--------->People are going to DIE!

IT'S ARMAGEDDON!!!

How is it the Left always says it--------->People are going to DIE!

and thier pets!!!!

Did someone mention lies?

TRUMP: "I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton go into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction."

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

The Pathological Liar on tax reform: “This is going to cost me a fortune, this thing, believe me. This is not good for me."

“We have trade deficits with almost everybody.”

“And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.”

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."

Forum List

Back