Most Non-Climate Scientists Agree on Global Warming Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we are "contributing" to any warming, it won't matter. We're not killing this planet off any time soon.

Yeah, you prob gonna be fine in your life time...

And well done :)

It's OK if everything thaws out. Half the northern hemisphere is currently too cold for agriculture. Nothing like a little terraforming to help fix the land and food shortages. :D

I guess Alpine likes to ignore the fact the earth has been MUCH warmer for most of its existence. But lets not let a few facts stop his fantasies..

View attachment 68237

View attachment 68238

And you like to ignore the fact that, humans did NOT exist in that era,
which makes sense, because it was, as YOU said, MUCH warmer, which is not good for us, humans

If you want to exist, stop screwing the climate
If you dont, go jump off a bridge

Its that simple...
Were not the ones screwing with the data to make believe its warming rapidly.. YOU ARE! Its a lie, as sham, and a deception to get people to give up their rights, property and live to the state..

You like communism, leave and get you some.. Don't fuck up my nation for your fantasies.

You still didnt jump off the bridge?

Nearly 92% of biophysical scientists surveyed believe that human activity has contributed to global warming

Supporters of policies to address man-made climate change are quick to cite research showing 97% of climate scientists believe that humans are contributing to global warming. Now, new research suggests that consensus extends to scientists in other fields.

Anybody on this planet with a brain size of a walnut can understand and accept the facts.

But as for the deniers; not sure which one of the following is more moronic:
Accepting the facts and not care and still deny
Or not accepting the facts at all because their brain can fart

You would have to have a brain the size of a walnut to believe it.

Nearly 92% of biophysical scientists surveyed believe that human activity has contributed to global warming

Supporters of policies to address man-made climate change are quick to cite research showing 97% of climate scientists believe that humans are contributing to global warming. Now, new research suggests that consensus extends to scientists in other fields.

Anybody on this planet with a brain size of a walnut can understand and accept the facts.

And a brain size of a chickpea to deny it then....

I guess the word "contributing", means its all man caused and catastrophic..

You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

We are "contributing" to the global warming
If planet gets warmer, we are pretty much screwed

This is what they are saying

By suggesting to read "objectively", I guess you mean to read it while choking yourself so your brain dont get enough oxygen to understand anything?

Tell me... Were at the bottom of the temperature spectrum by geological standards.

View attachment 68170

The earth has spent much of its time way above the present temperature and way above the current ratio of CO2 to O2.

Reality is what has escaped you and most alarmists.

Tell me how man has or will create a condition the earth has not previously seen and thrived through?

Ohhh, I see, you know better than the 97% of the climate, and 92% of the whole scientists living on this planet.

You would claim you would get the Nobel prize too, if it was not rigged, i bet...

THIS JUST IN...

Global Warming Scientist finds evidence of global warming! Gets to keep his funding!

Film at eleven.

I guess the word "contributing", means its all man caused and catastrophic..

You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

By suggesting to read "objectively", I guess you mean to read it while choking yourself so your brain dont get enough oxygen to understand anything?

Tell me... Were at the bottom of the temperature spectrum by geological standards.

View attachment 68170

The earth has spent much of its time way above the present temperature and way above the current ratio of CO2 to O2.

Tell me how man has or will create a condition the earth has not previously seen and thrived through?

Ohhh, I see, you know better than the 97% of the climate, and 92% of the whole scientists living on this planet.

You would claim you would get the Nobel prize too, if it was not rigged, i bet...

THIS JUST IN...

Global Warming Scientist finds evidence of global warming! Gets to keep his funding!

Film at eleven.

Although it would be MUCH MANY MORE funding from the big oil if he did find otherwise

Keep dreaming... Even your dreams are disconnected with the reality...

I guess the word "contributing", means its all man caused and catastrophic..You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

View attachment 68170

That is unbelievably stupid!

Sane people are concerned for the well being and survival of the human race and the ecosystems and stable climate patterns that our civilization and our agricultural systems are very dependent on....which are severely threatened by the current CO2 driven global warming and its consequent climate disruptions and changes.

What happened naturally tens and hundreds of millions of years ago has almost no relevance to the current situation of un-natural human caused global warming.

Moreover, moron, your irrelevant chart covers many long periods where "the earth has not thrived through" at all.....periods of mass extinctions and a greatly reduced number of species, damaged biospheres, and holes in the ecology that took millions of years to restore themselves.

You are such a moron about this subject.

And a brain the size of a pin head to post that.

Shall we continue with the childishness you started?

I guess the word "contributing", means its all man caused and catastrophic..You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

View attachment 68170

Sane people are concerned for the well being and survival of the human race and the ecosystems and stable climate patterns that our civilization and our agricultural systems are very dependent on....which are severely threatened by the current CO2 driven global warming and its consequent climate disruptions and changes.

What happened naturally tens and hundreds of millions of years ago has almost no relevance to the current situation of un-natural human caused global warming.

Moreover, moron, your irrelevant chart covers many long periods where "the earth has not thrived through" at all.....periods of mass extinctions and a greatly reduced number of species, damaged biospheres, and holes in the ecology that took millions of years to restore themselves.

IT doesn't address facts... it uses feelings and half wit fantasies to make itself feel good.. It doesn't use calm reason or use cognitive or critical thought. It simply does what its told to do.. Useful idiot..

View attachment 68170

Keep acting like a moron.

Ohhh, wait, you are not acting..... Makes sense now...

View attachment 68170

IT doesn't address facts... it uses feelings and half wit fantasies to make itself feel good.. It doesn't use calm reason or use cognitive or critical thought. It simply does what its told to do.. Useful idiot..

Ya, I like how "critical" you are thinking: "Scientists come up with the global warming scam to make money"

They are going against a multi kabillion dollar oil industry, to make money (?!@!@#!)

Only a child would come up with such an absurd idea
But you are worse than a child because even a child would understand the absurdity of the idea once explained...

View attachment 68170

I see you chose to keep acting childish.

View attachment 68170

Will you just shut the fuck up please?

http://sciencepolicy.agu.org/files/2013/07/AGU-Climate-Change-Position-Statement_August-2013.pdf

Human‐Induced Climate Change Requires Urgent Action

Humanity is the major influence on the global climate change observed over the past 50 years. Rapid societal responses can significantly lessen negative outcomes. Human activities are changing Earth’s climate. At the global level, atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other heat‐trapping greenhouse gases have increased sharply since the Industrial Revolution. Fossil fuel burning dominates this increase. Human‐caused increases in greenhouse gases are responsible for most of the observed global average surface warming of roughly 0.8°C (1.5°F) over the past 140 years. Because natural processes cannot quickly remove some of these gases (notably carbon dioxide) from the atmosphere, our past, present, and future emissions will influence the climate system for millennia.

Extensive, independent observations confirm the reality of global warming. These observations show large‐scale increases in air and sea temperatures, sea level, and atmospheric water vapor; they document decreases in the extent of mountain glaciers, snow cover, permafrost, and Arctic sea ice. These changes are broadly consistent with long‐ understood physics and predictions of how the climate system is expected to respond to human‐caused increases in greenhouse gases. The changes are inconsistent with explanations of climate change that rely on known natural influences.

The American Geophysical Union, the scientific society with more climatologists in it than any other has an unequivical statement on climate change.

Global Climate Change

Global Climate Change

ACS Position Statement
PDF Version

“Careful and comprehensive scientific assessments have clearly demonstrated that the Earth’s climate system is changing in response to growing atmospheric burdens of greenhouse gases (GHGs) and absorbing aerosol particles.” (IPCC, 2007) “Climate change is occurring, is caused largely by human activities, and poses significant risks for—and in many cases is already affecting—a broad range of human and natural systems.” (NRC, 2010a) “The potential threats are serious and actions are required to mitigate climate change risks and to adapt to deleterious climate change impacts that probably cannot be avoided.” (NRC, 2010b, c)

This statement reviews key probable climate change impacts and recommends actions required to mitigate or adapt to current and anticipated consequences.

From the chemists.

https://www.soils.org/files/science-policy/asa-cssa-sssa-climate-change-policy-statement.pdf

I. Introduction A comprehensive body of scientific evidence indicates beyond reasonable doubt that global climate change is now occurring and that its manifestations threaten the stability of societies as well as natural and managed ecosystems. Increases in ambient temperatures and changes in related processes are directly linked to rising anthropogenic greenhouse gas (GHG) concentrations in the atmosphere. The potential related impacts of climate change on the ability of agricultural systems, which include soil and water resources, to provide food, feed, fiber, and fuel, and maintenance of ecosystem services (e.g., water supply and habitat for crop landraces, wild relatives, and pollinators) as well as the integrity of the environment, are major concerns. Around the world and in the United States (US), agriculture—which is comprised of field, vegetable, and tree crops, as well as livestock production—constitutes a major land use which influences global ecosystems. Globally, crop production occupies approximately 1.8 Billion (B) hectares out of a total terrestrial land surface of about 13.5 B hectares. In addition, animal production utilizes grasslands, rangelands, and savannas, which altogether cover about a quarter of the Earth’s land. Even in 2010, agriculture remains the most basic and common human occupation on the planet and a major contributor to human well-being. Changes in climate are already affecting the sustainability of agricultural systems and disrupting production. While climate is the average weather conditions in given locations over multiple decades, weather consists of the hourly and day-to-day variations in temperature, precipitation, and other variables. In many places around the world, increased incidence of extreme events such as heatwaves, droughts, and floods have been documented. Although no singular event can be attributed to climate change, collectively recent extreme weather events have had a significant impact on agricultural production. There have been several major weather events in Iowa, the Northern Great Plains, Europe, Australia, and Ukraine that have affected agriculture, for example:

And the people that first see the impact of climate change state their position.

View attachment 68170

Will you just shut the fuck up please?

Right on cue!

No Facts...
No cognitive thought process...
No critical thinking skills...

Just appeal after appeal to your so called political position statements from your so called authorities...

And they cant even see its a political ploy...

Useful idiots... Nothing more...

Be nice to see something other than flap yap idiocy from the deniers.

Very simply, the vast majority of scientists from all over this planet state that global warming is a problem that we have created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back