"Most Secure Election in History!"

The establishment that so desperately wanted to get rid of Don, says the election lost by Don is the most secure in history. If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.
You've missed something, we... the American people, have had it to the top of our heads with The Don as President, and by millions and millions and millions, voted to fire him.

There has never been such of a majority of citizens against a president, that simply want this cancer called Trump gone....

We know who we voted against and you will never, ever, convince us, that we did not vote, the way we voted.... or that it was some deep state fraudsters that did this to Donald Trump, when we all know that voted against Donald Trump, that we were the ones, that booted him.

The commie China New World Order Biden Propagandists are working over time.

And with a link! Meister :)

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility?

Pedo Joe couldn't draw flies to his infrequent appearances and the enthusiasm about Pedo Joe's campaign was even worse than that of the Hildebeast. How did this empty-suited, senile, corrupt -ridden Beltway insider and swamp rat garner over 10 million more votes than the Barrypuppet got in 2012? Especially in battleground states that tabulated more votes than those that registered? Not every one that registers to vote actually casts a ballot, but according to leftards? Every single one voted and then some? Trump got MILLIONS of more votes this go-around than he did in 2016 and his rallies were SRO?

Nope, something stinks about this entire election process. I would begrudgingly claim that "the people have spoken" were it not for the blatant and coordinated fraud that is obvious. Were it not for the purposeful censoring of pro-Trump voices before the election. Had youtube channels not been deleted that promoted Trump while touting anti-Trump channels and make them "Trending" on Google and youtube. Facebook and Twitter silencing Trump supporters.....it reeks from start to finish.

I have to laugh loud and long at the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that never accepted that Trump won in 2016 but are now insisting that Trump voters "lay down" and accept Pedo Joe as the winner. This will haunt Pedo Joe for the next four years if'n he is able to steal this election and no amount of spin or begging of "Let's unite" is going to change that.
There is so much wrong in this country but our government’s failure to complete a fair election all Americans can have faith in, merely proves once again we live in a failed state.

The establishment that so desperately wanted to get rid of Don, says the election lost by Don is the most secure in history. If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.
You're talking about virtually everyone...including Fox

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility?

Pedo Joe couldn't draw flies to his infrequent appearances and the enthusiasm about Pedo Joe's campaign was even worse than that of the Hildebeast. How did this empty-suited, senile, corrupt -ridden Beltway insider and swamp rat garner over 10 million more votes than the Barrypuppet got in 2012? Especially in battleground states that tabulated more votes than those that registered? Not every one that registers to vote actually casts a ballot, but according to leftards? Every single one voted and then some? Trump got MILLIONS of more votes this go-around than he did in 2016 and his rallies were SRO?

Nope, something stinks about this entire election process. I would begrudgingly claim that "the people have spoken" were it not for the blatant and coordinated fraud that is obvious. Were it not for the purposeful censoring of pro-Trump voices before the election. Had youtube channels not been deleted that promoted Trump while touting anti-Trump channels and make them "Trending" on Google and youtube. Facebook and Twitter silencing Trump supporters.....it reeks from start to finish.

I have to laugh loud and long at the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that never accepted that Trump won in 2016 but are now insisting that Trump voters "lay down" and accept Pedo Joe as the winner. This will haunt Pedo Joe for the next four years if'n he is able to steal this election and no amount of spin or begging of "Let's unite" is going to change that.
There is so much wrong in this country but our government’s failure to complete a fair election all Americans can have faith in, merely proves once again we live in a failed state.
Here's one of Trump's lawyers admitting there is no evidence of fraud

By definition that is complete horseshit because of the millions of UNSOLICITED ballots sent out to who knows who, picked up and filled out by who knows who.

Were those ballots or applications?

Because the last person who made that claim was shown that he was wrong and it was applications that were sent out, not ballots.

View attachment 415376

Pedo Joe couldn't draw flies to his infrequent appearances and the enthusiasm about Pedo Joe's campaign was even worse than that of the Hildebeast. How did this empty-suited, senile, corrupt -ridden Beltway insider and swamp rat garner over 10 million more votes than the Barrypuppet got in 2012? Especially in battleground states that tabulated more votes than those that registered? Not every one that registers to vote actually casts a ballot, but according to leftards? Every single on voted and then some? Trump got MILLIONS of more votes this go-around than he did in 2016 and his rallies were SRO?

Nope, something stinks about this entire election process. I would begrudgingly claim that "the people have spoken" were it not for the blatant and coordinated fraud that is obvious. Were it not for the purpose censoring of pro-Trump voices before the election. Had youtube channels not been deleted that promoted Trump while touting anti-Trump channels and make them "Trending" on Google and youtube. Facebook and Twitter silencing Trump supporters.....it reeks from start to finish.

tl;dr

Hey Crazy Dale, after your Orange God loses, are you going to make a third "Good-bye, I'm never coming back!" thread? rofl
Thanks for admitting that Trump hasn't lost yet. I have but one Heavenly father and it's not of a mortal man. AS I have stated, I don't participate in the election process of USA.INC because I no longer contract with this corporate entity......but one has to be as stupid, ignorant and blind as you obviously are to not see that this was fixed and the mechanisms to make sure that Trump would lose started the day after he unexpectedly won.

You obviously want me to never post here again....it seems that my mere presence offends you greatly....tough shit.

You've missed something, we... the American people, have had it to the top of our heads with The Don as President, and by millions and millions and millions, voted to fire him.

There has never been such of a majority of citizens that simply want this cancer called Trump gone....

We know who we voted against and you will never, ever, convince us, that we did not vote, the way we voted.... or that it was some deep state fraudsters that did this to Donald Trump, when we all know that voted against Donald Trump, that we were the ones, that booted him.
I think you missed something. While many Americans disliked Don including me, millions liked him a great deal.

The MSM likes to proclaim Joe got the most votes in history, but fails to say Don got the second most.

You do know that Trump's campaign is losing those court cases, right?

Trump lawyers suffer embarrassing rebukes from judges over voter fraud claims
I figured the courts wouldn't have the spine to uphold the law, yes.

Don't change the fact that the democrats illegally changed the voting laws and used the virus to do it.

It's no surprise to me though that our country is going downhill quickly. For most of the summer it was televised every night, people are crazy and will not stop until our country is destroyed.

View attachment 415376

Those are the nongovernmental advisory board to DHS. They are not DHS. They are ‘stakeholder’ in the industry who are there to give feedback to DHS.

So yes, BOOM to you.
Kill the messenger fallacy.

View attachment 415376

Here's one of Trump's lawyers admitting there is no evidence of fraud

crooksandliars.com, a commie website? Nice try, Lush.......shall I expect another private message from you accusing me of "trolling" you while you pitch another temper tantrum?

And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility
That didn't happen. It's been debunked thoroughly.
Nope, and over 50 plus pollsters have signed affidavits stating that was the case and that is under penalty of perjury, Creepitus......

There has never been such of a majority of citizens against a president, that simply want this cancer called Trump gone....

Yet nearly 1/2 million of them didn't cast a single down-ballot vote, to get all those other deplorable republican enablers out of office too.

You're not really gullible enough to believe that, are ya?

Thanks for admitting that Trump hasn't lost yet.

Oh, he's lost. You nutters just haven't accepted it yet.

I'll give you credit, Crazy Dale, you've always been a conspiracy theory nutbar. But at least you come by it honestly. Now, the leadership of the Republican Party, knowing that they are lying, is riding the base cult to the batshit loon fringes of society.

Forum List

Back