"Most Secure Election in History!"

Great! So why isn't the American Taliban saying, "we welcome a complete audit?"

Why would they? Why should the winners appease the losers? Especially when the losers are flooding the media with batshit crazy theories?

Trump won MI PA WI by 77k combined. I don't remember Trump supporters saying "Oh, that's pretty close. Let's have an audit because we care about democracy."

But when Biden wins those three states by 3x Trump's margin four years ago, you guys believe every batshit conspiracy theory and demand an audit.

Audits will happen in states where they are legally entitled and the state Secretary of State authorizes it.

Otherwise, you have zero grounds to demand anything.

You lost. Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it.
There's a LOT coming out about the computers messing up, switching votes not just in Michigan, the Benford Law, all kinds of stuff that isn't being addressed specifically. Not that I'd understand it if they did, but it would be nice to know we're sure the machines weren't messing up and giving hundreds of thousands of Trump votes to Biden.
I believe, both of those were debunked as well.... when I get the links to support this, I will requote this post, with the links....

There's a LOT coming out about the computers messing up, switching votes not just in Michigan, the Benford Law, all kinds of stuff that isn't being addressed specifically. Not that I'd understand it if they did, but it would be nice to know we're sure the machines weren't messing up and giving hundreds of thousands of Trump votes to Biden.
Or vice versa... I've been voting Libertarian for a while now... I'm ok with being in the minority. I just want to know it was fair. It was honest.

In the future I want to be able to verify.

Thanks for admitting that Trump hasn't lost yet.

Oh, he's lost. You nutters just haven't accepted it yet.

I'll give you credit, Crazy Dale, you've always been a conspiracy theory nutbar. But at least you come by it honestly. Now, the leadership of the Republican Party, knowing that they are lying, is riding the base cult to the batshit loon fringes of society.

Toro, you are totally ignorant as to how things really are as opposed to what you have been indoctrinated into believing and accepting as fact. If Trump ends up losing, we all lose. He was ,IMHO, the only thing standing in the way of the globalist agenda of a NWO where any pretense of having a constitutional republic is gone for good. I don't need any validation from anyone to confirm what I have diligently researched and done so painstakingly by finding documents, reading through the white papers of the CFR, the heavy lifting of researchers like Antony Sutton, military leaders like Major George Jordan, intel insiders like Dr. John Coleman, authors like Gary Allen, William Guy Carr, etc, etc.......the list is long. It's like putting a huge puzzle together without the benefit of the box for reference. You have to take the straight edged pieces to build the frame and then connect the pieces towards the middle.

My job requires me to be very meticulous and detailed oriented because I work on equipment that moves paper at extremely high speeds and even the slightest adjustment can make all the difference in the world. There are many variables that have to go into the equation, complicated assemblies that have wearable parts. It can be extremely arduous and the room for error is small when production schedules have to be met. My reading and research about how things really work requires me to pay attention to detail and attack every issue from as many angles as possible, I do as much vetting of information as I do digesting it because like working on high speed equipment? The margin for error is very small. I don't lose debates here or anywhere else because I am armed with the kind of information that most will not take the time to learn or research.

BTW, I know that your attention span is small and I used too many multi-syllable words...but I thank you for the segue....you were most useful even if that wasn't your intention.

(snicker)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

Those ballots were ordered to be separated and are not in the tally yet as far as what's been reported that I've read...

AND

there were only about 4000 citizens that cast ballots stamped by Nov 3rd, but received 3 days later.... the most their largest counties got was 500, and many counties got zero ballots after election day. Biden's winning by 50,000 votes or so in PA and that is way too big of a lead to be overcome, even if all 4000 were 100% for Trump.

The PA SoS said that 10k votes came in after Nov 3.

Biden is going to win PA by 80k+.

So it's not going to matter.
wow, last I read it was 4000...!!! Even at 10000, it won't change the winner....

Did you get an update on whether they were in the tally count totals or not?

Yes, but you said Americans wanted Don gone. Lots of them didn’t.
And millions more do want him gone.

But then that's not the issue...is it? How many times have you folks told us that popular votes (which you lost bigly) don't matter?

Newsflash lots of Americans didn't want "Don" in the first place...so there's that
We are not in disagreement. I haven’t brought up the popular vote. Of course the electoral college determines the winner. Don did win big last time. So, your point that Americans didn’t want Don is wrong. They wanted him more than crazy Hillary.

And with a link! Meister :)

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
What if it was the "most secure" because all legitimate ballots had a watermark?

Yeah, the PA SoS already ordered that.

Keep grasping at straws Trumptard. Because you've lost.

But cultists are gonna cult.
Why is a Pennsylvania appellate judge ruling today on something you claim the Pennsylvania
Secretary of State has already "ordered"?

That just doesn't compute at all. I can't grasp at straws. You're already hanging onto them all.
But liars gotta lie. Your act needs lots of work.

Last edited:
We know who we voted against
You voted against a caricature created by the Democrats and their bootlicking Media. You have voted for the rise of China and Iran and America returning to their former status as the world's patsy.
:th_believecrap:
Of course I do. I just don't understand how people allow themselves to be blinded with hate for a man who worked harder for the American people than any other President.

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376

giphy.gif

You've missed something, we... the American people, have had it to the top of our heads with The Don as President, and by millions and millions and millions, voted to fire him.

If that were really true, then your side would not have to cheat so blatantly in order to defeat him; and then go to such lengths afterward to cover up for that cheating.

Lefty loons are really going to go beserk when the big scam is unravelled, and the win Trump had to begin with, is restored to him. All this confidence and blustering is going to turn to rioting, looting, burning, and attacking people they suspect to be Trump supporters.

We'll be ready for them. Next election will have a lot less Democrats.

1605239979033.png

View attachment 415376
Great! So why isn't the American Taliban saying, "we welcome a complete audit?"
What if your neighbor, who doesn't like you, accuses you of drug dealing without any evidence? Are you gonna let the cops search your house, take apart your furniture, and examine your banking and tax records for evidence?

I'm not saying you deal drugs, I'm fairly sure you don't. I'm trying to make a point.
How would the poice get a warrant with no evidence?

Forum List

Back