"Most Secure Election in History!"

And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility
That didn't happen. It's been debunked thoroughly.
Liar. Here's the Democrat idea of election transparency in Detroit at Cobo Arena where the absentee ballots were being processed after the police kicked Republican observers out of the building. They literally covered up the windows.

pollworkersj.jpg

Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
We know who we voted against
You voted against a caricature created by the Democrats and their bootlicking Media. You have voted for the rise of China and Iran and America returning to their former status as the world's patsy.
:th_believecrap:
Of course I do. I just don't understand how people allow themselves to be blinded with hate for a man who worked harder for the American people than any other President.
He spent his entire time, campaigning against half the citizens, and golfing on our dime, and lying, and demeaning and destroying all of our institutions that made us a great America, and leading you all astray into a world of Trump alternative reality, and our country in to a swamp of pay for play....corruption.

And with a link! Meister :)

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
dndndnnf.jpg

OIP-4.jpeg

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
So of course Trump fires this guy's assistant and is planning to fire him (and replace them both with Trump sycophants)
Yeah, he's falling on his sword for the good of the country. Good for him.

I wish our elected "leaders" (ha ha) had the balls to do the same.

View attachment 415376
Not even one in 150,000,000 votes was fraudulent? Shut the fuck up. If they found nothing, they are morons or they arent looking. They should have at least said there were only a handful, but none? Thats an absurd statement.

The establishment that so desperately wanted to get rid of Don, says the election lost by Don is the most secure in history. If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

This has been the fishiest election I've ever seen. Hundreds of signed affidavits, GOP watchers kicked out counting houses and even Dem watchers not believing what they are seeing.

Secure?? What a joke.

View attachment 415376
Not even one in 150,000,000 votes was fraudulent? Shut the fuck up. If they found nothing, they are morons or they arent looking. They should have at least said there were only a handful, but none? Thats an absurd statement.
ONE fraudulent vote is what Trump is looking for?

Well success...there was a GOP asshole in PA that tried to vote for his dead mother.

Success. End of story

And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility?

Republican Pollsters were all Crisis Actors.

Hey Crazy Dale, after your Orange God loses, are you going to make a third "Good-bye, I'm never coming back!" thread? rofl

We can only hope.

I liked how I was at the top of his list of people he hated on his first one.

And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility?

Republican Pollsters were all Crisis Actors.

Hey Crazy Dale, after your Orange God loses, are you going to make a third "Good-bye, I'm never coming back!" thread? rofl

We can only hope.

I liked how I was at the top of his list of people he hated on his first one.
Joe Fatfuck SEZ?????? "Oh how I hope that Dale guy goes away because he keeps kicking my ass and exposing me for the "knows-nothing" blowhard that I am!"

(snicker)

Great! So why isn't the American Taliban saying, "we welcome a complete audit?"

Why would they? Why should the winners appease the losers? Especially when the losers are flooding the media with batshit crazy theories?

Trump won MI PA WI by 77k combined. I don't remember Trump supporters saying "Oh, that's pretty close. Let's have an audit because we care about democracy."

But when Biden wins those three states by 3x Trump's margin four years ago, you guys believe every batshit conspiracy theory and demand an audit.

Audits will happen in states where they are legally entitled and the state Secretary of State authorizes it.

Otherwise, you have zero grounds to demand anything.

You lost. Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it.
There's a LOT coming out about the computers messing up, switching votes not just in Michigan, the Benford Law, all kinds of stuff that isn't being addressed specifically. Not that I'd understand it if they did, but it would be nice to know we're sure the machines weren't messing up and giving hundreds of thousands of Trump votes to Biden.
I believe, both of those were debunked as well.... when I get the links to support this, I will requote this post, with the links....
this on glitches

And the Benford Law doesn't work with voting ballots mix of different sort, absentee, in person, early voting....No sequence to follow.... :dunno:

He spent his entire time, campaigning against half the citizens, and golfing on our dime, and lying, and demeaning and destroying all of our institutions that made us a great America, and leading you all astray into a world of Trump alternative reality, and our country in to a swamp of pay for play....corruption.

You seem to be confusing our side, with yours.

I think it's clear enough which side has been behind nearly all the destruction and division, from the Black Lies Matter/Antifa riots, to the #CoronaHoax2020, to all the shutdowns and economic sabotage and destruction of basic freedoms; and which side has stood against all this bullshit.

You voted against a caricature created by the Democrats and their bootlicking Media. You have voted for the rise of China and Iran and America returning to their former status as the world's patsy.
Of course I do. I just don't understand how people allow themselves to be blinded with hate for a man who worked harder for the American people than any other President.
You live in a world of delusion and irrationality. Didn't Obama spend his entire time campaigning against half the citizens, and golfing on our dime, and lying, and demeaning and destroying all of our institutions that made us a great?

You live in a world of delusion and irrationality. Didn't Obama spend his entire time campaigning against half the citizens, and golfing on our dime, and lying, and demeaning and destroying all of our institutions that made us a great?
Not one of those things.

Not one of those things.
Hmmmmm . . . . . wrong.

GOP watchers kicked out counting houses
Wrong. The official appointed poll watchers were NOT kicked out.

Self appointed assholes were refused entry
They were tricked into leaving the building, and they were kept more than 20 feet away.

All poll watchers are self appointed moron. They're volunteers.
No silly one! Poll watchers are governed, they have to apply with the State and take a course on it.

And each state also governs how many can be in the building counting. Only 3 poll watchers in each voting count area in the building, one Dem, 1 Repub, 1 Independant.

Forum List

Back