"Most Secure Election in History!"

Ya don't get to just say "I'm a poll watcher" and expect to be allowed in.

There are official poll watchers...and these weren't them.

These were assholes off the street
Just make the most incredible lies you can possibly make. Oh, you just did.
Post a link to an official poll watcher being kicked out of anywhere.
Scott Perry on Pennsylvania: Poll Watchers Kept Thousands of Feet Away

Again - you are trying to explain something to someone who has proven themselves to be a complete imbecile.

Again - you are trying to explain something to someone who has proven themselves to be a complete imbecile.
Playing stupid is a standard debate tactic among Dims. However, many of them truly are stupid.

The establishment that so desperately wanted to get rid of Don, says the election lost by Don is the most secure in history. If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.
You've missed something, we... the American people, have had it to the top of our heads with The Don as President, and by millions and millions and millions, voted to fire him.

There has never been such of a majority of citizens that simply want this cancer called Trump gone....

We know who we voted against and you will never, ever, convince us, that we did not vote, the way we voted.... or that it was some deep state fraudsters that did this to Donald Trump, when we all know that voted against Donald Trump, that we were the ones, that booted him.
I think you missed something. While many Americans disliked Don including me, millions liked him a great deal.

The MSM likes to proclaim Joe got the most votes in history, but fails to say Don got the second most.

Cool story, makes him first loser.
MAGA!!!!!

And with a link! Meister :)

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
Great! So why isn't the American Taliban saying, "we welcome a complete audit?"
What if your neighbor, who doesn't like you, accuses you of drug dealing without any evidence? Are you gonna let the cops search your house, take apart your furniture, and examine your banking and tax records for evidence?

I'm not saying you deal drugs, I'm fairly sure you don't. I'm trying to make a point.
How would the poice get a warrant with no evidence?
Lol, I m ow you think that's a dodge, but it's not. Think about what you just said and apply it to the elections.

Your claim was that poll watchers were not allowed in. Even you note that this was untrue. Your complaint now is that they were too far away

From politifact

Mr. Trump's own lawyers admitted there are representatives from the campaign in the convention center where ballots are being processed, according to CNN. During a hearing in a separate case filed in federal court, Jerome Marcus, a lawyer for the campaign, told Judge Paul Diamond "there's a non-zero number of people in the room."

Claim: "In Philadelphia, observers have been kept far away — so far that people are using binoculars to try and see — and there's been tremendous problems caused. They put paper on all of the windows so you can't see in."

Rating: Somewhat true

The Philadelphia Inquirer did photograph an unidentified poll watcher using binoculars while workers can be seen in the background counting ballots inside the Pennsylvania Convention Center. But it's unclear how far away the observer was from the vote-counters, and the photo is dated November 3, Election Day.

Two days later, on Thursday, a state court judge ordered that poll watchers must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

In terms of the papered windows of the Convention Center, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported there are windows with paper over them, but it's unclear whether those windows overlook the area where ballots are being tallied.

However, despite Mr. Trump's suggestions that Philadelphia officials are not being transparent about ballot canvassing, the city set up a YouTube livestream where people can watch the process for themselves.

And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility
That didn't happen. It's been debunked thoroughly.
Liar. Here's the Democrat idea of election transparency in Detroit at Cobo Arena where the absentee ballots were being processed after the police kicked Republican observers out of the building. They literally covered up the windows.

pollworkersj.jpg

Nothing to see here.
And here's what actually happened:

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
What if your neighbor, who doesn't like you, accuses you of drug dealing without any evidence? Are you gonna let the cops search your house, take apart your furniture, and examine your banking and tax records for evidence?

I'm not saying you deal drugs, I'm fairly sure you don't. I'm trying to make a point.
Lol, I m ow you think that's a dodge, but it's not. Think about what you just said and apply it to the elections.
Of course it's a dodge. You posted it, after all.

This came right from the Trump Administration. If Trumpers had any self-respect left they would cease the lies about voter fraud and accept defeat. I won’t hold my breath.

That is not from the "Trump administration," moron
Maybe if you and Boobyjean were not such incoherent babbling fools you would have discovered that CISA is part of the DHS which is a part of the executive branch. Hence the statement emanated from the Trump Administration. You guys are like children, I swear.

The entire executive branch is not the Trump ... ADMINISTRATION. Dumb ass. Talk about a babbling fool. The ADMINISTRATION is the senior leadership. It's a massive bureaucracy. To say anyone in the executive branch speaks for Trump is you being a moron

And that is why republican pollsters were prevented from inspecting mail in ballots and were basically unwelcome from even being in the room where they were treated with hostility

Why do you lie when something as simple and blatant as that can be so easily verified and has been?
I didn't.

The one thing about you is that you are consistent.
Least informed person on the board.

View attachment 415376

Of course it's a dodge. You posted it, after all.
You don't remember your last post?

Why do you lie when something as simple and blatant as that can be so easily verified and has been?
I didn't.

The one thing about you is that you are consistent.
Least informed person on the board.
That's funny, considering you seem to have lost track of the conversation.

It's Crapitus . Lying is what he does. Lying is what he is. It doesn't matter how obvious the truth is, or how easily his lies are seen for what they are.

You might as well ask a fly not to eat shit as ask Crapitus not to lie.

This came right from the Trump Administration. If Trumpers had any self-respect left they would cease the lies about voter fraud and accept defeat. I won’t hold my breathe.
I'm not sure they're lying. They've just been fooled, conned. Why change after four years, y'know?
When will you go back to pretending you are reasonable?
:laughing0301:

GOP watchers kicked out counting houses
Wrong. The official appointed poll watchers were NOT kicked out.

Self appointed assholes were refused entry

Not according to one of the GOP watchers who was on Fox the other day.

This shady election was far from secure.

Fox? ROTFLMFAO so now you are believing Fox again? Which is it believe not believe?

Lots to believe. Hundreds of signed affidavits and some of the from Dem watchers. MIT looking at Dominion. Loads to see only lefty loons like you don't want to see.

Carry on clueless.

From your perspective, the next time you see me squabbling with the Regressive Lefties. Which, of course, will happen much more often when Biden is in office.

I know how nutters are: Ol' Mac is only "reasonable" when he agrees with you.

From your perspective, the next time you see me squabbling with the Regressive Lefties. Which, of course, will happen much more often when Biden is in office.

I know how nutters are: Ol' Mac is only "reasonable" when he agrees with you.

Nah. You're a pretty reasonable guy. I like jerking your chain every now and again but I do like to read your posts.

Just keep doing what you do. LOL

GOP watchers kicked out counting houses
Wrong. The official appointed poll watchers were NOT kicked out.

Self appointed assholes were refused entry

Not according to one of the GOP watchers who was on Fox the other day.

This shady election was far from secure.

Fox? ROTFLMFAO so now you are believing Fox again? Which is it believe not believe?

Lots to believe. Hundreds of signed affidavits and some of the from Dem watchers. MIT looking at Dominion. Loads to see only lefty loons like you don't want to see.

Carry on clueless.

So exactly nothing you got, thank you.

Forum List

Back