"Most Secure Election in History!"

GOP watchers kicked out counting houses
Wrong. The official appointed poll watchers were NOT kicked out.

Self appointed assholes were refused entry
They were tricked into leaving the building, and they were kept more than 20 feet away.

All poll watchers are self appointed moron. They're volunteers.
No silly one! Poll watchers are governed, they have to apply with the State and take a course on it.

And each state also governs how many can be in the building counting. Only 3 poll watchers in each voting count area in the building, one Dem, 1 Repub, 1 Independant.
They're "governed?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? They are volunteers.

However they are selected, the state of PA made sure they weren't present through trickery.

Don't know if you missed this part

That's the cyber part of HS.

They are verifying that Russia didn't hack the election

They have nothing to do with in person voter fraud .

And with a link! Meister :)

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376

Someone would have to be a pure sheep to believe this with all the millions of unsoliced ballots mailed out and the continued inner city shenanigans. Not to mention the statistical impossibility of all the statistical toss up States going blue.

Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously

This came right from the Trump Administration. If Trumpers had any self-respect left they would cease the lies about voter fraud and accept defeat. I won’t hold my breath.

That is not from the "Trump administration," moron

The establishment that so desperately wanted to get rid of Don, says the election lost by Don is the most secure in history. If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.
You've missed something, we... the American people, have had it to the top of our heads with The Don as President, and by millions and millions and millions, voted to fire him.

There has never been such of a majority of citizens against a president, that simply want this cancer called Trump gone....

We know who we voted against and you will never, ever, convince us, that we did not vote, the way we voted.... or that it was some deep state fraudsters that did this to Donald Trump, when we all know that voted against Donald Trump, that we were the ones, that booted him.
Yet nearly 1/2 million of them didn't cast a single down-ballot vote, to get all those other deplorable republican enablers out of office too.

You're not really gullible enough to believe that, are ya?

and stupid enough

They're "governed?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? They are volunteers.
Ya don't get to just say "I'm a poll watcher" and expect to be allowed in.

There are official poll watchers...and these weren't them.

These were assholes off the street

Liar.

Poll watchers who had legit credentials were locked out or forced to stand in places where no reasonable expectation of scrutiny could be expected..

"Most Secure Election in History"? This is pure Soviet style lying so big that people will be too overwhelmed
to object. It's an incredible and bold lie. It's an absurd lie. It strains credulity, to say the least.

Liar.

Poll watchers who had legit credentials were locked out or forced to stand in places where no reasonable expectation of scrutiny could be expected..

You are talking to a proven imbecile.

There is now so much evidence that massive voter fraud is lie that they should know better. However, there are many who may very well be just be dim witted useful idiots.

They're not just useful idiots.

Trump would totally fuck over his cult if it suited his self-interest.

He does with everyone else.

But his cultists really think he's with them. Because cult.

The problem is that biden is exponentially lower than trump.

This came right from the Trump Administration. If Trumpers had any self-respect left they would cease the lies about voter fraud and accept defeat. I won’t hold my breath.

Maybe if you and Boobyjean were not such incoherent babbling fools you would have discovered that CISA is part of the DHS which is a part of the executive branch. Hence the statement emanated from the Trump Administration. You guys are like children, I swear.

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
Not even one in 150,000,000 votes was fraudulent? Shut the fuck up. If they found nothing, they are morons or they arent looking. They should have at least said there were only a handful, but none? Thats an absurd statement.
ONE fraudulent vote is what Trump is looking for?

Well success...there was a GOP asshole in PA that tried to vote for his dead mother.

Success. End of story
Making up an argument that i never made is a weak way to debate.

View attachment 415376
Not even one in 150,000,000 votes was fraudulent? Shut the fuck up. If they found nothing, they are morons or they arent looking. They should have at least said there were only a handful, but none? Thats an absurd statement.
ONE fraudulent vote is what Trump is looking for?

Well success...there was a GOP asshole in PA that tried to vote for his dead mother.

Success. End of story
Making up an argument that i never made is a weak way to debate.
You literally DID make that argument and then quoted it dufus

Maybe if you and Boobyjean were not such incoherent babbling fools you would have discovered that CISA is part of the DHS which is a part of the executive branch. Hence the statement emanated from the Trump Administration. You guys are like children, I swear.

You are so silly

They aren't government employees, moron. Your belief that Trump personally appointed and supervised everyone of these numskulls couldn't be more absurd.

National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) is an organization of politicians. George Soros has been funding a lot of them. Implying that Trump hired them or is giving them their marching orders is a pile of horse squeeze.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back