"Most Secure Election in History!"

GOP watchers kicked out counting houses
Wrong. The official appointed poll watchers were NOT kicked out.

Self appointed assholes were refused entry

Not according to one of the GOP watchers who was on Fox the other day.

This shady election was far from secure.

Fox? ROTFLMFAO so now you are believing Fox again? Which is it believe not believe?

Lots to believe. Hundreds of signed affidavits and some of the from Dem watchers. MIT looking at Dominion. Loads to see only lefty loons like you don't want to see.

Carry on clueless.

So exactly nothing you got, thank you.

Loads of things to look at. You of course won't be looking. Thank you.

Fox? ROTFLMFAO so now you are believing Fox again? Which is it believe not believe?

Lots to believe. Hundreds of signed affidavits and some of the from Dem watchers. MIT looking at Dominion. Loads to see only lefty loons like you don't want to see.

Carry on clueless.

Already did and cannot stop laughing just like so many judges are at tRump's "proof"!!!
MAGA!!!!!

Carry on clueless.

Already did and cannot stop laughing just like so many judges are at tRump's "proof"!!!
MAGA!!!!!

Guess hundreds of signed affidavits, some of them from Dem watchers, don't mean much to you. Oh and MIT investigating Dominion doesn't register either.

I've never seen a shadier election than this one. And I've seen quite a few and just think. It all stems from the mail in ballots you Dems pushed for.

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

Guess hundreds of signed affidavits, some of them from Dem watchers, don't mean much to you. Oh and MIT investigating Dominion doesn't register either.

I've never seen a shadier election than this one. And I've seen quite a few and just think. It all stems from the mail in ballots you Dems pushed for.

Why do the judges keep laughing at n tossing the cases out?
MAGA

The Election was the most Secure in American History!

1605292976166.png

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

Why is Michigan running its own investigation?? No way would they spend the money if there wasn't something they wanted to find out. Oh and not all judges are throwing cases out. Lots to see in this fishy election.

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

Why is Michigan running its own investigation?? No way would they spend the money if there wasn't something they wanted to find out. Oh and not all judges are throwing cases out. Lots to see in this fishy election.

Why do most of the judges laugh in yours and tRumps face?

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

They don't laugh. Only lefty loons like you laugh in anyone's face because you aren't mature enough not to.

Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (
The Election was the most Secure in American History!
1605293643029.png
Thank you for the most appropriate photo one could display considering the incredulous mind blowing
comments from the "Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council" whoever they are.
Sounds like an Orwellian joke, if Big Brother was at all funny.

And with a link! Meister :)

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee ... released the following statement:​
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.​
“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

View attachment 415376
Laughable bullshit propaganda paid for by the establishment

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

They don't laugh. Only lefty loons like you laugh in anyone's face because you aren't mature enough not to.

Those judges are so stunned at first they do not, then the bailiffs have to come pick up off the floor from uncontrollable laughter!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Imagine the profs at MIT laughing at this conspiracy theory? Oh well they need a good laugh as well.

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

Those judges are so stunned at first they do not, then the bailiffs have to come pick up off the floor from uncontrollable laughter!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

Imagine the profs at MIT laughing at this conspiracy theory? Oh well they need a good laugh as well.

Keep on showing how immature you are. The rest of us will enjoy LAU

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

You seem hung up on "maturity".

Do you KNOW where you are? There is very little in this right wing shitpit that is mature

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

Do you KNOW where you are? There is very little in this right wing shitpit that is mature

I know exactly where I am. We have a great Governor and a great State. Oh and if you live in a right wing state I doubt its a shit pit. Lots of those in Dem land.

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

Showing that you are a tool and the judges believe you and the tard herd are as well!!!
MAGA!!!!!!!

Carry on clueless.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

I know exactly where I am. We have a great Governor and a great State. Oh and if you live in a right wing state I doubt its a shit pit. Lots of those in Dem land.
I'm talking about this forum dummy

Forum List

Back