"Most Secure Election in History!"

GOP watchers kicked out counting houses
Wrong. The official appointed poll watchers were NOT kicked out.

Self appointed assholes were refused entry
They were tricked into leaving the building, and they were kept more than 20 feet away.

All poll watchers are self appointed moron. They're volunteers.
No silly one! Poll watchers are governed, they have to apply with the State and take a course on it.

And each state also governs how many can be in the building counting. Only 3 poll watchers in each voting count area in the building, one Dem, 1 Repub, 1 Independant.
They're "governed?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? They are volunteers.

However they are selected, the state of PA made sure they weren't present through trickery.
As example, in Pennsylvania they have to register as poll watchers, and get instructions on what is legal and illegal for them to do.

Then on the certificate of registration, it states that not more than one set of poll watchers are allowed in, for each vote counting station. 1 republican, 1 democrat, 1 independent.

When those positions are filled at each station, no more poll watchers are allowed in to the counting station.

Someone would have to be a pure sheep to believe this with all the millions of unsoliced ballots mailed out and the continued inner city shenanigans. Not to mention the statistical impossibility of all the statistical toss up States going blue.

Except they didn't. Trump won Florida, NC, Ohio and Iowa.

Biden won MI, PA, WI, NV, GA and AZ.

Joe Fatfuck SEZ?????? "Oh how I hope that Dale guy goes away because he keeps kicking my ass and exposing me for the "knows-nothing" blowhard that I am!"

Naw, man, it's kind of fun to poke at you, kind of like how the upper class went to Bedlam to mock the loonies.

"This one thinks there are Chemtrails!!!"
Changing your tune, Joe Fatfuck? Seems that I recall you claiming that I was a "Russian misinformation bot" whose only mission was to sow seeds of discontent and it was vexing you so........you admit error now?

Well, that is a step in the right direction, Joe Fatfuck....but you still have some soul searching left to do....

(snicker)

Changing your tune, Joe Fatfuck? Seems that I recall you claiming that I was a "Russian misinformation bot" whose only mission was to sow seeds of discontent and it was vexing you so........you admit error now?

Well, that is a step in the right direction, Joe Fatfuck....but you still have some soul searching left to do....

Like I said, I have two ongoing theories about you.

One is that you are a Russian Trolls, stirring up the shit.
The other is that you actually believe the vile shit you post here every day.

They are both kind of pathetic.

Someone would have to be a pure sheep to believe this with all the millions of unsoliced ballots mailed out and the continued inner city shenanigans. Not to mention the statistical impossibility of all the statistical toss up States going blue.

Except they didn't. Trump won Florida, NC, Ohio and Iowa.

Biden won MI, PA, WI, NV, GA and AZ.

Actually in your Trump list, only NC was a statistical tossup.

Corrected list:

Trump: NC

Biden: MI, PA, WI, NV, GA, AZ

And note NC was last only after the others all fell to Biden.

No, rebuttal failure

Corrected list:

Actually, Florida was as well...

538 had it going for Biden by 2.6%.
Real Clear Politics had it going for Biden at 0.0%, as close to a tossup as you can get.

Iowa was at 2.0 for Trump. Within the margin of error.

Ohio was at 1.0 for Trump. Within the margin of error.

As usual, you make a statement that just isn't true.

Corrected list:

Real Clear Politics had it going for Biden at 0.0%, as close to a tossup as you can get.

Trump won Iowa by 8+

Trump won Ohio by 8+

Trump won Florida by 3.3.

The "polls" had nothing to do with it

Corrected list:

Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia were all less than 1% and Biden won all four

They kind of do in that the polls showed all these races were going to be close. I do give Trump credit for having a better Get Out the Vote operation, which made these states closer than they needed to be.

Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia were all less than 1% and Biden won all four

Not surprising, he won the popular vote by 5.3 MILLION.

So five states were within 1%, it would make sense that the guy who won the national vote in a landslide would take four of these.

The question is, why do we still use an archaic, undemocratic system like the electoral college that flouts the clearly stated will of the people?

I know, we're a republic, founding fathers, etc, etc. all the bullshit I have no time for right now, so don't waste my fucking time with it.

They kind of do in that the polls showed all these races were going to be close. I do give Trump credit for having a better Get Out the Vote operation, which made these states closer than they needed to be.

Not surprising, he won the popular vote by 5.3 MILLION.

So five states were within 1%, it would make sense that the guy who won the national vote in a landslide would take four of these.

The question is, why do we still use an archaic, undemocratic system like the electoral college that flouts the clearly stated will of the people?

I know, we're a republic, founding fathers, etc, etc. all the bullshit I have no time for right now, so don't waste my fucking time with it.

JoeB: Not surprising, he won the popular vote by 5.3 MILLION.

Irrelevant how people in California vote

JoeB: So five states were within 1%, it would make sense that the guy who won the national vote in a landslide would take four of these

Sorry, what State am I missing that Trump won by <1%?

I only saw four and Biden won all four. He also won notoriously corrupt Philadelphia and Detroit. Those are six States.

NC is the only one that Trump won and that one Democrats no longer needed and NC wasn't within 1%

NC, dummy... but never mind.
I only saw four and Biden won all four. He also won notoriously corrupt Philadelphia and Detroit. Those are six States.

Detroit and Philly aren't states...

By "notoriously corrupt" you mean, "Full of people who don't vote for Republicans!"

Come on, you lost, man up and deal with it. Then we can all have fun watching Trump's various corruption trials.

NC, dummy... but never mind.

Detroit and Philly aren't states...

By "notoriously corrupt" you mean, "Full of people who don't vote for Republicans!"

Come on, you lost, man up and deal with it. Then we can all have fun watching Trump's various corruption trials.

NC wasn't less than 1%. You realize you're on the Internet, right government educated simpleton?

Like I said, I have two ongoing theories about you.

One is that you are a Russian Trolls, stirring up the shit.
The other is that you actually believe the vile shit you post here every day.

They are both kind of pathetic.
As usual, you are wrong but that is what is so consistent about your fool-fueled rants of nothing. I have to laugh at how you believe that I should care that your sense of decorum has been offended....as if the tender feelings of a fat fuck "snowflake" matters to me at all.

BTW, have you ever gone back over your past posts here where you lamely insult, lamely attempt to marginalize and lamely attempt to belittle anyone that isn't onboard with the commie agenda? Those that live in glass abodes should refrain from the hurling of rocks at others.....just some advice that you should heed, Joe Fatfuck.....

Hope this helps!!!!

BTW, have you ever gone back over your past posts here where you lamely insult, lamely attempt to marginalize and lamely attempt to belittle anyone that isn't onboard with the commie agenda?

Here's the thing you don't get. Most conservatives here... the ones who've been here for a long time, actually aren't that bad of people. They have a view of how to make America a better place. Misguided, maybe, because they start at the wrong point as to where things started to go wrong.

"Make America Great Again!"

"Um, okay, when did it stop being great and why?"

Not you, though, man, you are an utterly repulsive human being who looks at slaughtered Children and stirs up shit.

NC wasn't less than 1%. You realize you're on the Internet, right government educated simpleton?

You know you've lost the argument when you think there's a huge difference between 1.3% and 0.9%.

Let's get real. Trump lost because he made a mess of everything, and all the angry white people in the country couldn't put him over the top again in the Rust Belt.

One of those numbers is less than 1%, and one of them is not.

In context, that is a rather meaningful difference.

Not really... but I know you guys desperately need to think that you somehow won.

Hey, you know what is a BIG MEANINGFUL NUMBER, Mormon Bob?

Biden beat Trump by 3.6%, or 5.54 MILLION votes. That's a meaningful number. THE PEOPLE SAID NO TO TRUMP IN A LOUD AND CLEAR VOICE!

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Forum List

Back