Most Successful People Invest In Israel

No a very educated and hard working race of people.......really Hoss,you really are ignorant at times.....yet another Silly One Liner......steve
How can educated people live under domination? Well educated people should have some common sense. And they must work so hard they don't have time to pick up the trash in the streets and vacant lots.
The Palestinians are wanting to Not live under Israel Domination Hoss,and therein lies the problem...steve

Absolutely correct. And who said Theliq is an imbecile? The Palis WANT TO BE FREE from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions keeping them in Israel. Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Do you think maybe Mecca would be a nice place for the noble peace loving,life loving Palestinians?
Silly retort ............MJB because I could then respond that if all Jews returned to their country of origin because Palestine certainly isn't. .........The Palestinians can then get all their Land back.............I am more pragmatic and believe in a two state solution.....as you know.

What has the further exile of Palestinians to countries in the middle east have anything to do with the Palestinians ????????........they are not from these countries they are from Palestine.......it is only the 99% of Jews and/or their decendents that are from a foreign country...be it Russia,Ukraine,US,Europe,Morrocco and all.....these Jews are/were illegal immigrants....have nothing at all to do with Jews from biblical times,you assume your faux Jewishness under the Terrorist Zionist banner,some how allows you to claim some sort of credibility to claim the Land you have misappropriated sic...........It does not..........infact Israel has never been ratified by the UN Security Council.....deeming it UNLAWFUL in its entity.

Unlike you Zionists who's Mantra has always been to eliminate the Palestinians PERIOD...... by MURDER OR EXILE.......yet you hypocritically claim "Hamas"(note not Palestinians) want to eliminate Jews from Israel....YET YOU SPEW EXACTLY THE SAME towards the Palestinians in your prose.....You and your ILK cannot have it both ways.....that is but one of the reasons Palestinians get great support Worldwide....moreover many more countries throughout the world support Palestine above Israel.........you may think me an imbecile but that is just your observation and opinion.......I am not myopic like you that has such a narrow opinion on the Pal/Israeli schism...I look at the wider situation and believe in a Free Palestine and Israel....and Peace between these to nations.

Palestinians are not from other Arabic countries......but many Jews are.......in the past 60 years the Palestinian disporia sic have had to educate,work and remain overseas....for so many reasons(which I shouldn't have to explain to you yet again).

People like you and the dross possee can never change,because you just don't have the basic humanity,humility or intelligence........and in that I feel great sadness for you...all.steve

Then what would happen to the millions of illegal immigrants, will they go back to where they came from

A two state solution that has muslims in charge of both of them

So you don't consider the 1 million Jews and their descendants forcibly evicted from arab nations to be from a foreign country while the arab muslims aren't who left the same countries.

Wrong again as the UNSC did ratify Israel, just that you refuse to accept it. Even the minutes of the meeting are not enough for you.

Hams speaks for the Palestinians you idiot and they have them eating out of their hands.

Try reading the proper history books and not just the islamomoron ones
You know NOT the minute nor the HOUR

How can educated people live under domination? Well educated people should have some common sense. And they must work so hard they don't have time to pick up the trash in the streets and vacant lots.
The Palestinians are wanting to Not live under Israel Domination Hoss,and therein lies the problem...steve

Absolutely correct. And who said Theliq is an imbecile? The Palis WANT TO BE FREE from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions keeping them in Israel. Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Do you think maybe Mecca would be a nice place for the noble peace loving,life loving Palestinians?
Silly retort ............MJB because I could then respond that if all Jews returned to their country of origin because Palestine certainly isn't. .........The Palestinians can then get all their Land back.............I am more pragmatic and believe in a two state solution.....as you know.

What has the further exile of Palestinians to countries in the middle east have anything to do with the Palestinians ????????........they are not from these countries they are from Palestine.......it is only the 99% of Jews and/or their decendents that are from a foreign country...be it Russia,Ukraine,US,Europe,Morrocco and all.....these Jews are/were illegal immigrants....have nothing at all to do with Jews from biblical times,you assume your faux Jewishness under the Terrorist Zionist banner,some how allows you to claim some sort of credibility to claim the Land you have misappropriated sic...........It does not..........infact Israel has never been ratified by the UN Security Council.....deeming it UNLAWFUL in its entity.

Unlike you Zionists who's Mantra has always been to eliminate the Palestinians PERIOD...... by MURDER OR EXILE.......yet you hypocritically claim "Hamas"(note not Palestinians) want to eliminate Jews from Israel....YET YOU SPEW EXACTLY THE SAME towards the Palestinians in your prose.....You and your ILK cannot have it both ways.....that is but one of the reasons Palestinians get great support Worldwide....moreover many more countries throughout the world support Palestine above Israel.........you may think me an imbecile but that is just your observation and opinion.......I am not myopic like you that has such a narrow opinion on the Pal/Israeli schism...I look at the wider situation and believe in a Free Palestine and Israel....and Peace between these to nations.

Palestinians are not from other Arabic countries......but many Jews are.......in the past 60 years the Palestinian disporia sic have had to educate,work and remain overseas....for so many reasons(which I shouldn't have to explain to you yet again).

People like you and the dross possee can never change,because you just don't have the basic humanity,humility or intelligence........and in that I feel great sadness for you...all.steve

Then what would happen to the millions of illegal immigrants, will they go back to where they came from

So you don't consider the 1 million Jews and their descendants forcibly evicted from arab nations to be from a foreign country while the arab muslims aren't who left the same countries.

Wrong again as the UNSC did ratify Israel, just that you refuse to accept it. Even the minutes of the meeting are not enough for you.

Hams speaks for the Palestinians you idiot and they have them eating out of their hands.

Do you even know what that refers to. It is a famous quote telling the believers that they don't know when they will die, but God does

Do you even know what that refers to. It is a famous quote telling the believers that they don't know when they will die, but God does
EXACTLY>>>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnc8Bhgbj1E

You HEATHEN

Last edited:
Israel doesn't have diamonds and natural resources.

The successful companies are investing in Israel because Israel has the brains and ingenuity. And it's getting more everyday.

Can't handle it? Good.

The successful companies are investing in Israel because Israel has the brains and ingenuity. And it's getting more everyday.

Can't handle it? Good.

Like HP hiring a few hundred Israelis...........

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

Wow.

You're a one venomous person. No wonder so many think you're this board's walking satire.
really, thats how many see you..btw

Not that many is it, just the few morons like yourself
No, actually there are very many that call you ..this board's walking satire , everyone's talking about it
Not true.

Can't handle it? Good.
I never said that at all because I know differently Roudy,maybe you were not referring to me?steve

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

Wow.

You're a one venomous person. No wonder so many think you're this board's walking satire.
really, thats how many see you..btw

Not that many is it, just the few morons like yourself
No, actually there are very many that call you ..this board's walking satire , everyone's talking about it
Not true.
original.gif

Apple hired 250 Israelis and world food preservation is in a joint venture with Israeli agricultural research........and the world keeps turning.

Forum List

Back