Most Successful People Invest In Israel

Learn why the most financially succesfull people invest in Israel.

Why are these billionaires doubling down on Israeli Investments OurCrowd

An AD , really , you must think us gentiles are stupid.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

Wow.

You're a one venomous person. No wonder so many think you're this board's walking satire.

She's just another hateful Muslim bigot who blames Jews for what her own people are doing.

The difference between her and other Muslim posters however is that she is incredibly stupid. I mean REALLY dumb .

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

Wow.

You're a one venomous person. No wonder so many think you're this board's walking satire.
really, thats how many see you..btw

No surprise that you would agree with Penelope's hateful and bigoted comments you miserable Nazi. :cool:

Wow.

She's just another hateful Muslim bigot who blames Jews for what her own people are doing.

The difference between her and other Muslim posters however is that she is incredibly stupid. I mean REALLY dumb .

Well yes, but let us not forget how much fun she is for us to play with.

Wow.

No surprise that you would agree with Penelope's hateful and bigoted comments you miserable Nazi. :cool:

What the hell does that have to do with what I said ?

Wow.

I am not a Muslim but you know that. I am actually anti radical anybody and that includes Christians.

Wow.

I am not a Muslim but you know that. I am actually anti radical anybody and that includes Christians.

You are a hateful bigot and you lie about Jews. Reading your conspiracy theories about Jews/Israel reminds about about Goebbels propaganda. You are a modern day Nazi.

Wow.

You are a hateful bigot and you lie about Jews. Reading your conspiracy theories about Jews/Israel reminds about about Goebbels propaganda. You are a modern day Nazi.
Yes she is a plain old anti-semite sporting an avatar saying "Peace". It is more than ironic.

Israel is an Apartheid state, it is not a democracy. It controls the occupied territories just as South Africa controlled the Bantustans. South Africa claimed that the people under its control in the Bantustans were not South African citizens, so they withheld the vote from them and subjected them to different laws. Just as Israel does in the Occupied Territories. Keep your bullshit to yourself.
Actually there is a huge difference because South Africa had no black citizens who could vote unlike Israel which has 20% arab citizens, who are able to vote in free democratic elections. South Africa had no black politicians or judges, black South Africans could not visit beaches, parks or have relations with whites and they had no vote within South Africa proper, unlike Israeli arabs. Muslims enjoy full rights under the law within Israel proper. The parallels to the homelands fail.

In fact, Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East that has citizens of all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal voting rights in the Knesset. Yep, that's apartheid. Just curious, how many Jews & Christians are citizens of the non apartheid Arab countries with the same rights?

The only Muslims and Christians that are allowed to vote in land controlled by the Israelis are the ones that are not held in the Israeli Bantustans/Occupied Territories. Apartheidn South Africa could make the same claim as Israel.

They are allowed to vote in their own coutries elections when hamas gets round to calling them again. They don't have any legal right to take part in Israeli elections no matter how many times you post your RACIST LIES. Get a grip before you lose your sanity and start thinking why Palestine is occupied and why the arab muslims can not vote in any elections but their own. They had their chance at voting in Israeli elections in 1948, and turned it down preferring to use violence and losing ever since.

Algeria, bahrain, lebanon and syria have just a handful of jews, most less than 50 people. There used to be sizable population between 100,000 to 500,000 in most of those countries

that is the tragedy of the situation.

Yes but surely they have equal voting rights just like Palestinian citizens have in Israel, right Monte?

Of course. Although I do not agree with their decision to vote for Islamists.

"Tunisian Jews may vote for Islamists in elections"

Tunisian Jews may vote for Islamists in elections The Times of Israel

Then you want to impose apartheid on the Tunisian Jews because they wont vote how you want them to vote. So now who practises apartheid as well as telling RACIST LIES

Wow.

you mean you Israelites and Zionist Christians. :rolleyes:

Nope everyone, even the pro pali's see you as a snake in the grass

Wow.

Not that many is it, just the few morons like yourself

Wow.

Stop LYING you are a rabid muslims, or you are a brainwashed dhimmi

Wow.

Just one persons views out of the million or so that survived, shows how desperate you are to demonise the Jews.

Wow.

No, actually there are very many that call you ..this board's walking satire , everyone's talking about it

Wow.

Just one persons views out of the million or so that survived, shows how desperate you are to demonise the Jews.
roflbot.jpg

Wow.

Yes she is a plain old anti-semite sporting an avatar saying "Peace". It is more than ironic.

So funny indeed. Seems like whenever we see an avatar like peace, love, justice etc, it's always used by the hateful. Heh Heh!

Wow.

No, actually there are very many that call you ..this board's walking satire , everyone's talking about it

You mean the islamomoron nobodies don't you, whose opinions are not worth the paper they read them from

Wow.

View attachment 40487

That's alright then, I might tell some jokes to see if you are an islamomoron.

Forum List

Back