Most Transparent Administration EVAH!

Your taxes hard at work keeping you from knowing the truth.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act, according to an Associated Press analysis of new U.S. data that also showed poor performance in other categories measuring transparency in government.

Obama's final year: US spent $36 million in records lawsuits

The Mueller investigation spent that amount investigating Trump - and nothing.

The current one is indeed the most transparent.

About as transparent as lead...

Federal government sets new record for censoring, withholding files under FOIA

People who asked for records under the Freedom of Information Act received censored files or nothing in 78 percent of 823,222 requests, a record over the past decade. When it provided no records, the government said it could find no information related to the request in a little over half those cases.

The Freedom of Information Act is getting worse under the Trump administration

FOIA Lawsuits Surge in Trump Administration’s First Year | The FOIA Project

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act, according to an Associated Press analysis of new U.S. data that also showed poor performance in other categories measuring transparency in government.

People who asked for records under the Freedom of Information Act received censored files or nothing in 78 percent of 823,222 requests, a record over the past decade. When it provided no records, the government said it could find no information related to the request in a little over half those cases.

The entire democrat campaign, roughly half of government, is only working to "get them".

Nothing.

Golfing Gator, an anti-American might feel otherwise of course. But feels are no substitute for facts.

The entire democrat campaign, roughly half of government, is only working to "get them".

Nothing.

Golfing Gator, an anti-American might feel otherwise of course. But feels are no substitute for facts.

I just provided the links to 3 sites full of facts. But you cannot address them because then you might have to say something bad about your god, and we all know that will never happen.

Nothing.

I just provided the links to 3 sites full of facts. But you cannot address them because then you might have to say something bad about your god, and we all know that will never happen.

Which in no way show that any corruption has taken place.

Why do you need to lie? Oh yeah, you're a Soros stooge.
If the information had already been public as it should have been, there would have been no FOIA requests.
And Obama fighting those requests (and LOSING HIS FIGHTS) is what cost taxpayers, dufus.
Spamming FOIA requests is what cost taxpayers.

Wrong..FIGHTING legit FOIA requests is what cost the money. What's more, had obummer not been a lying sack of shit the information would have been readily available and not hidden, and locked away from public view.

Since the response to FOIA reqeust have gotten even worse under Trump, is it safe to assume you also think that he is a lying sack of shit?

That is a laughable assertion. FOIA requests under the obummer admin were record breaking. For someone who claims to be anti statist your whole political philosophy seems to be the exact opposite.

And, most of these are requests filed UNDER THE OBUMMER ADMIN! It takes years for these cases to go through the Courts.......Mr. progressive.

In Obama’s final year, U.S. spent $36 million in FOIA lawsuits
In Obama's final year, U.S. spent $36 million in FOIA lawsuits

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests
Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests

Yep, FOIA requests under the Obama admin were record breaking. And now those records are being broken yet again. So, you do agree that Trump is a lying sack of shit? Right???

lawsuits-trump-first-year-01.png

Yeah, dumbass, they are STILL processing the requests from the obummer admin. Are you retarded?

Nothing.

:itsok:

I truly cannot imagine going through life with my head up the ass of someone like you have yours with Trump. I really do not get how a grown man can worship another grown man and think they are beyond reproach.

Every time I read your post, I am more thankful that I am not you. I think I would off myself if I was as pathetic as you.

Nothing.

I truly cannot imagine going through life with my head up the ass of someone like you have yours with Trump. I really do not get how a grown man can worship another grown man and think they are beyond reproach.

Every time I read your post, I am more thankful that I am not you. I think I would off myself if I was as pathetic as you.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Nothing.

Golfing Gator gets pissed when asked to provide facts, full anti-America mode. As usual I am not surprised when you don't get something. In this case the value of a man who is the only thing standing between a full on onslaught and invasion of the country.

So next time remember, the God-Emperor.... the God-Emperor...

Nothing.

Golfing Gator gets pissed when asked to provide facts, full anti-America mode. As usual I am not surprised when you don't get something. In this case the value of a man who is the only thing standing between a full on onslaught and invasion of the country.

You have provided no facts, you have ignored facts.

People like you are the downfall of this country, you put party and person before country.

Trump does the exact same thing Obama was doing and it is always different when Trump does it.

FOIA request not filled under Obama = BAD
FOIA request not filled under Trump = The greatest thing ever

Debt under Obama = BAD
Trump almost doubles the deficit in one year and it is the greatest thing ever.

Overspending under Obama = BAD
Trump says he will sign a spending bill larger than any signed by Obama and it is the greatest thing ever.

There is no danger to this country larger than you partisan sheep that always put party before country.

Nothing.

People like you are the downfall of this country, you put party and person before country.

Trump does the exact same thing Obama was doing and it is always different when Trump does it.

Debt under Obama = BAD

Trump says he will sign a spending bill larger than any signed by Obama and it is the greatest thing ever.

There is no danger to this country larger than you partisan sheep that always put party before country.

Gator has provided the facts for real now.

I have not said most of those things. And I have been all along saying that the government should spend less. But hey, the democrats resist it, just like they resist the wall. How is it Trump's fault that we have the democrats and Neo-clowns working in tandem to undermine the country?

Lol

Hey loser. How much of your money is the freak spending of our money to protect his tax Information?

Feel free to detail the specifics as to the issues addressed in the FOI requests during the Obama administration and then feel free to compare those expenses with those of the Bish and current admins

Without that information, your thread is typical trumpkin trolling BS

Loser

Nothing.

Debt under Obama = BAD

Lol
You realize the country has lost the battle of “too much debt” back in the the 40’s and 50’s?
The debt has been far too large to be ever paid back for many, many decades now. Anyway the progressives will just print more paper... That takes care of everything according to progressives.

That’s socialism for you... Can’t see the forest through the trees

Debt under Obama = BAD

I have not said most of those things. And I have been all along saying that the government should spend less. But hey, the democrats resist it, just like they resist the wall. How is it Trump's fault that we have the democrats and Neo-clowns working in tandem to undermine the country?

Thank you for proving my fucking point. NOTHING is ever Trump's fault.

you are no different than the Obama worshipers.

Till you sheep start to hold your own accountable the country will keep going down the fucking shitter.

Debt under Obama = BAD

Till you sheep start to hold your own accountable the country will keep going down the fucking shitter.

So you are saying that the fact that we have so many RINOs, neo-clowns and democraps is Trump's fault?

How?

Lol
You realize the country has lost the battle of “too much debt” back in the the 40’s and 50’s?
The debt has been far too large to be ever paid back for many, many decades now. Anyway the progressives will just print more paper... That takes care of everything according to progressives.

That’s socialism for you... Can’t see the forest through the trees

That is always the story when your god in sitting in the White House, once the other party is there then debt and spending is the end of the world as we know it

you are just one more mindless partisan sheep

Debt under Obama = BAD

So you are saying that the fact that we have so many Rinos, neo-clowns and democraps is Trump's fault?

How?

have you ever seen this before...

upload_2019-7-25_19-20-17.jpeg

Lol

Hey loser. How much of your money is the freak spending of our money to protect his tax Information?

Feel free to detail the specifics as to the issues addressed in the FOI requests during the Obama administration and then feel free to compare those expenses with those of the Bish and current admins

Without that information, your thread is typical trumpkin trolling BS

Loser
Topic is Freedom of Information Act - which relates to the operations of the US Government, sad little leftist

Debt under Obama = BAD

So you are saying that the fact that we have so many Rinos, neo-clowns and democraps is Trump's fault?

How?

have you ever seen this before...

View attachment 271096

So I am supposed to blame Trump for something that isn't his fault?

I think I will pass Gator. Sure he has faults, but unless you have a better plan, it's time to shut up.

Nothing.

Debt under Obama = BAD

Of course Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ is upset people use the Freedom Of Information Act.

So I am supposed to blame Trump for something that isn't his fault?

I think I will pass Gator. Sure he has faults, but unless you have a better plan, it's time to shut up.

So, it is not his fault he signs the spending bills?

Someone put a gun to his head and made him negotiate the largest spending bill ever?

Did someone also force him to submit the largest budget request in the history of the country?

And here I thought Trump was the President, but I guess according to you he is just a puppet.

Forum List

Back