Most Transparent Administration EVAH!

You have provided no facts, you have ignored facts.

People like you are the downfall of this country, you put party and person before country.

Trump does the exact same thing Obama was doing and it is always different when Trump does it.

FOIA request not filled under Obama = BAD
FOIA request not filled under Trump = The greatest thing ever

Debt under Obama = BAD
Trump almost doubles the deficit in one year and it is the greatest thing ever.

Overspending under Obama = BAD
Trump says he will sign a spending bill larger than any signed by Obama and it is the greatest thing ever.

There is no danger to this country larger than you partisan sheep that always put party before country.

Gator has provided the facts for real now.

I have not said most of those things. And I have been all along saying that the government should spend less. But hey, the democrats resist it, just like they resist the wall. How is it Trump's fault that we have the democrats and Neo-clowns working in tandem to undermine the country?

Thank you for proving my fucking point. NOTHING is ever Trump's fault.

you are no different than the Obama worshipers.

Till you sheep start to hold your own accountable the country will keep going down the fucking shitter.

So you are saying that the fact that we have so many Rinos, neo-clowns and democraps is Trump's fault?

How?

have you ever seen this before...

View attachment 271096

So I am supposed to blame Trump for something that isn't his fault?

I think I will pass Gator. Sure he has faults, but unless you have a better plan, it's time to shut up.
Mr ‘Centerist Libertarian’ Gator breath spends all his time scratching his TDS open sores.

I think I will pass Gator. Sure he has faults, but unless you have a better plan, it's time to shut up.

So, it is not his fault he signs the spending bills?

Someone put a gun to his head and made him negotiate the largest spending bill ever?

Did someone also force him to submit the largest budget request in the history of the country?

And here I thought Trump was the President, but I guess according to you he is just a puppet.

No it's not a real choice.

As usual, Gator is all about undermining. All he can focus is on the negatives. That's what bitches do.

I just provided the links to 3 sites full of facts. But you cannot address them because then you might have to say something bad about your god, and we all know that will never happen.

Which in no way show that any corruption has taken place.

:itsok:

I truly cannot imagine going through life with my head up the ass of someone like you have yours with Trump. I really do not get how a grown man can worship another grown man and think they are beyond reproach.

Every time I read your post, I am more thankful that I am not you. I think I would off myself if I was as pathetic as you.

Golfing Gator gets pissed when asked to provide facts, full anti-America mode. As usual I am not surprised when you don't get something. In this case the value of a man who is the only thing standing between a full on onslaught and invasion of the country.

So next time remember, the God-Emperor.... the God-Emperor...

You have provided no facts, you have ignored facts.

People like you are the downfall of this country, you put party and person before country.

Trump does the exact same thing Obama was doing and it is always different when Trump does it.

FOIA request not filled under Obama = BAD
FOIA request not filled under Trump = The greatest thing ever

Debt under Obama = BAD
Trump almost doubles the deficit in one year and it is the greatest thing ever.

Overspending under Obama = BAD
Trump says he will sign a spending bill larger than any signed by Obama and it is the greatest thing ever.

There is no danger to this country larger than you partisan sheep that always put party before country.
Of course Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ is upset people use the Freedom Of Information Act.

Not upset at all, upset that request are being denied more now than they were even under Obama.

But you are ok with Trump's 78% denial rate, because he is Trump and he is your fucking god.

This thread is stupid. First off people were looking for any and everything" to hang Obama for and it seems this was not considered by the OP when he made the claim. And with all that going on, we saw nothing during his 8 years that involved a special counsel. Obama is no longer president and "Obama did it too," is a dumb childish excuse by the trumpettes which has run out of time.

So, it is not his fault he signs the spending bills?

Someone put a gun to his head and made him negotiate the largest spending bill ever?

Did someone also force him to submit the largest budget request in the history of the country?

And here I thought Trump was the President, but I guess according to you he is just a puppet.

No it's not a real choice.

As usual, Gator is all about undermining. All he can focus is on the negatives. That's what bitches do.

So...who was it that forced Trump to submit the largest budget request in the history of the country?

Gator has provided the facts for real now.

I have not said most of those things. And I have been all along saying that the government should spend less. But hey, the democrats resist it, just like they resist the wall. How is it Trump's fault that we have the democrats and Neo-clowns working in tandem to undermine the country?

Till you sheep start to hold your own accountable the country will keep going down the fucking shitter.

So you are saying that the fact that we have so many Rinos, neo-clowns and democraps is Trump's fault?

How?

View attachment 271096

Mr ‘Centerist Libertarian’ Gator breath spends all his time scratching his TDS open sores.

Libertarians are not Centerist you fucking moron.

How?

View attachment 271096

That’s right! Libertarians are conservative Commies.

This thread is stupid. First off people were looking for any and everything" to hang Obama for and it seems this was not considered by the OP when he made the claim. And with all that going on, we saw nothing during his 8 years that involved a special counsel. Obama is no longer president and "Obama did it too," is a dumb childish excuse by the trumpettes which has run out of time.
Freedom of Information Act is not stupid.

How?

View attachment 271096

Golfing Gator rarely is able to conduct himself as a libertarian. He believes that having an open border yet free nation is possible. People in the mental asylum have been found to be smarter.

View attachment 271096

Golfing Gator rarely is able to conduct himself as a libertarian. He believes that having an open border yet free nation is possible. People in the mental asylum have been found to be smarter.
Gator ‘Libertarian’ loves big government and as we see in this thread hates things like the Freedom of Information Act

View attachment 271096

I accept your surrender. When you start to lie about me I know that I have kicked your ass and this is all you have left.

Gator ‘Libertarian’ loves big government and as we see in this thread hates things like the Freedom of Information Act

It is your god that hates the FOIA, his Admin has the worst request fill rate in more than a decade.

Why do you worship a man that hate the FOIA?

I accept your surrender. When you start to lie about me I know that I have kicked your ass and this is all you have left.

What have you done to defend American freedoms? Bitch and moan about your worse nightmare, Trump... the man responsible for upholding American freedoms.

Not much of a libertarian.

It is your god that hates the FOIA, his Admin has the worst request fill rate in more than a decade.

Wow. Out of the closet crazy and full TDS.

Wow. Out of the closet crazy and full TDS.

I gave you the proof that the Trump admin has a worse record than even the Obama admin for filling FOIA request, and in your worship of Trump you ignore it.

What have you done to defend American freedoms? Bitch and moan about your worse nightmare, Trump... the man responsible for upholding American freedoms.

20 years in the Marine Corps so pussies like you could have the freedom to sit in their basement and worship the guy sitting in the White House. Far more than you have ever done. Worshiping the POTUS does not count as defending freedom.

Forum List

Back