Mother has two sons that were shot and killed within a month

I had a white uncle shot by a white guy and he died, then a white uncle that was a cop and accidentally shot himself and died...Does that mean my aunt is the biggest threat to black lives also? or is it God????

Are you really this stupid? THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of young blacks get killed by each other every year and what, 5 or so are unarmed and killed by cops? What is the bigger threat? You can't be this stupid. Dishonest because you have an agenda.

Are you really this stupid? THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of young blacks get killed by each other every year and what, 5 or so are unarmed and killed by cops? What is the bigger threat? You can't be this stupid. Dishonest because you have an agenda.

Thousands of whites are killed by whites buti figure that's not important since people ignore it

My agenda is life,,but death happens, I've seen him walk past me on several occasions just to take from the living those I knew...

Do you know what proportions are? Blacks are 13% of the population but over 50% of murder victims. It's disproportionate, so there is a much bigger problem in that group.

When unarmed whites get killed by police it's a buried local story. Why?

Do you know what proportions are? Blacks are 13% of the population but over 50% of murder victims. It's disproportionate, so there is a much bigger problem in that group.

Guess what steve 99.9% of murder stories are all "buried local story's." But you won't care about that since you're convinced there's some giant conspiracy.

Proportion? So noted dead bodies don't matter only proportions?

If 4 people were ina room and I killed all for, and you were ina room of 50 and killed 25 of them is the percentage more important than the number of bodies?

No, stop being stupid. Why do you try to puta positive spin on white crime?

Thousands of whites are killed by whites buti figure that's not important since people ignore it
They ignore the same stats from the same site they cite only numbers that are derogatory about black crime...the site that states that a white person os 6 times more likely to be killed by a white person...
What sucks is they are willing to deny white criminals, Asian criminals etc., just to stab at the black criminals...

Forum List

Back