Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone'

White christians look at kids that way but not muslims or minorities. To them kids are just objects to be molested or a way to boost their welfare check.

I really hope your kids one day get to read everything you wrote on here so that they can proceed to never ever speak to you again ... gross.

I've comforted two moms through the loss of their child. Its a brutal, cruel process that involves unmanageable periods of naked grief. Worse, my cousin was killed last night. In a few hours I'll be heading up the hill to offer the same time and consideration for my aunt.

And I won't hold any stupid shit she might say against her. She just lost her oldest son.

Sorry about your cousin.

Did your cousin die as a result of strapping a bomb to his back? It makes a difference.

Not in terms of irrationality, denial and predictable grief for the mother and siblings he left behind.

Grieving is hard. Especially for a child. And its usually unmanageable for a while. As Paint said, this woman probably isn't in her right mind. And frankly, shouldn't be. She just lost her son.

That her son is a mass murderer only makes it worse. As she has both the shock of his death and the horrible acts he committed to deal with. Denial is pretty predictable, at least in the short term.

And thanks about my cousin. It doesn't effect me personally, as we weren't that close. But its going to hollow out my aunt. And we are close.

It does make a difference. If you cousin died due to no action of his own, it's expected. This woman's son died because of his own stupid actions and she wants to make excuses for him.

As a volunteer at the local fire department in my community, I run lots of traffic accidents. I can't count the number of times I've seen drunk drivers wrap themselves and their car around a tree killing them While it's my responsibility to lessen the situation and incident control, I don't feel sorry for any of them. As for their family that had nothing to do with it, sympathy is extended to the point that they start making excuses.

Cold hearted.

Maybe you missed the part about how the only person that was killed was the DRUNK DRIVER. If the person CHOOSES to drive drunk, it's their fault.

Of course a drunk driver is responsible for what happens to himself. That's not what you said. You said if a grieving family member tried to come up with some excuse you had no sympathy for their loss. Again, that's cold hearted.[/QUOTE]

What I said is up until the point they start making excuses, I do. When those excuses try to lessen the level of responsibility the drunk driver has in the situation, it stops.

Of course she said that. She is a mother whose child just died. Very few mothers are capable of seeing their children as anything but basically good people no matter how terrible they really are.

This particular mother is probably a fan of terrorism. If the article is accurate, statements made by her suggests that she is familiar with both terrorist tactics and the weapons they rely on during an attack

Which part of the article led you to believe that? I read the article twice, and can't find that.

Or don't want to believe it is more likely on your part.

That's why I asked. If you can't point out why you believe that, then obviously the reason is because you want to.

The person stated that statements by her suggests she was familiar. You said you read it twice and couldn't find it. Obviously you don't find it because you don't want to.

If it was that obvious, then it should be easy to point out. Where in the link does it imply in any way that she is probably a fan of terrorism, and which of her statements imply that she is familiar with both terrorist tactics and the weapons they rely on during an attack

This particular mother is probably a fan of terrorism. If the article is accurate, statements made by her suggests that she is familiar with both terrorist tactics and the weapons they rely on during an attack

Which part of the article led you to believe that? I read the article twice, and can't find that.

Or don't want to believe it is more likely on your part.

That's why I asked. If you can't point out why you believe that, then obviously the reason is because you want to.

The person stated that statements by her suggests she was familiar. You said you read it twice and couldn't find it. Obviously you don't find it because you don't want to.

If it was that obvious, then it should be easy to point out. Where in the link does it imply in any way that she is probably a fan of terrorism, and which of her statements imply that she is familiar with both terrorist tactics and the weapons they rely on during an attack

That gives you a way out. When specifics are applied, you'd still discount it. That's how your lowly kind works.

That she excuses it as stress is the only example I need.

Do you know what being in shock is like? Do you know what empathy is? Can you ever put yourself in the shoes of another person? Have you ever read about family members of serial killers that had absolutely no inkling about their family member doing such unspeakable acts?

This all seems to be way over your head ...

Serial killers are one offs. Suicide bombing was, and may still be, a big business to the Palestinians. ISIS is certainly expert at churning them out. Add to that the fact that terrorism seems to run in families, and I think it is you who are the uninformed one here.

There should be a law in which the actions of someone you influence are incumbent on you whether directly or indirectly. If I raise a child to be a thug and I am a thug myself or a crack addled hooker, I should have some responsibility for his actions.
Come to think of it, the parents of Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin are the ones who should have gone to jail for manslaughtrer.
And there we go. The parents of Laura Bush should have gone to prison because she, as a minor, killed a boy in another car. That's vehicular manslaughter and they might as well have been driving the car themselves, right kiddos?

If the mother doesn't want to be considered an addressed, she should STFU. When she opens her mouth, she opens herself to criticism.

She probably should shut up at the moment. But again.....grief is a hell of a thing. And it hits us in ways we wouldn't expect.

Take my aunt. My cousin most likely killed himself. But she's convinced it was an accident, a game of russian roulette. Why? Because its easier to handle than the likely truth.

And its okay. No one is going to correct her. She just lost her son.
BTW, she should be pissed at the group that brain washed her son into committing suicide and murder. She should be shouting loudly she will have jihad on them. What's with this group of humans, They really don't care for life. Don't get it.

Come to think of it, the parents of Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin are the ones who should have gone to jail for manslaughtrer.
And there we go. The parents of Laura Bush should have gone to prison because she, as a minor, killed a boy in another car. That's vehicular manslaughter and they might as well have been driving the car themselves, right kiddos?

If the mother doesn't want to be considered an addressed, she should STFU. When she opens her mouth, she opens herself to criticism.

She probably should shut up at the moment. But again.....grief is a hell of a thing. And it hits us in ways we wouldn't expect.

Take my aunt. My cousin most likely killed himself. But she's convinced it was an accident, a game of russian roulette. Why? Because its easier to handle than the likely truth.

The way we react is different.

So you're willing to let you aunt accept a lie? I thought you said you loved her.

In the short term? Sure. If she finds it comforting, absolutely. She's not in her right mind. In the long term we'd make sure she understood what likely happened. As she'll be more rational.

Denial is part of the grieving process. Her son died a dozen or so hours ago. If she wants to believe he was shot by John Wilkes Booth, I'm not going to correct her tonight. I'm just gonna hug her and let her sob it out.
don't you think the mothers and fathers of the victims whose lives he took deserve a response from her? Ain't they grieving? And they were murdered. His death was planned. The victims went out to have a nice evening and ended up dead. he went out to end his life. Sorry ass.

So you're willing to let you aunt accept a lie? I thought you said you loved her.

In the short term? Sure. If she finds it comforting, absolutely. She's not in her right mind. In the long term we'd make sure she understood what likely happened. As she'll be more rational.

Denial is part of the grieving process. Her son died a dozen or so hours ago. If she wants to believe he was shot by John Wilkes Booth, I'm not going to correct her tonight. I'm just gonna hug her and let her sob it out.

So much for the love you said you have for her.

Arguing with her on how her son died the same day he died? Who would that serve? She's not in her right mind. She wouldn't accept the evidence. As she's working on pure emotion.

When she's had some time to process it, to work through some of the grief.....she'll likely come to the truth on her own. If she doesn't, we'll guide her there.

Again, expecting a grieving mother to act as if she's not grieving is unrealistic.
there is no time for her, the parents of his victims want answers, and she will have to answer to them. It's that simple. her grieving is nothing compared to the victims parents.

Last edited:

Arguing with her on how her son died the same day he died? Who would that serve? She's not in her right mind. She wouldn't accept the evidence. As she's working on pure emotion.

When she's had some time to process it, to work through some of the grief.....she'll likely come to the truth on her own. If she doesn't, we'll guide her there.

Again, expecting a grieving mother to act as if she's not grieving is unrealistic.

It doesn't have to be argumentative.

Expecting an adult to act like an adult isn't unrealistic

When the standards of 'adult' are rationality and logic......yes it is unrealistic when they've just lost a child.

Grieving people aren't in their right mind. You're expecting them to act as if they are. That's not how it works.
so curious, ever loose anyone like a spouse or a child? Just curious, you seem to be speaking from experience and your experience isn't what mine was like I'll tell you that.

I lost a wife and a son in law.

When the standards of 'adult' are rationality and logic......yes it is unrealistic when they've just lost a child.

Grieving people aren't in their right mind. You're expecting them to act as if they are. That's not how it works.

The standard for being an adult is being able to act that way even when things don't work in your favor.

I expect people to act as adults.

Wow, absolute lack of empathy.
none for her. her son killed innocence. And there is no empathy for that.

The standard for being an adult is being able to act that way even when things don't work in your favor.

Losing a child isn't losing a job or not getting the pony you wanted for your birthday. Its about as significant a loss as we people can endure. Its unnatural in the intensity of its grief, as we're not meant to bury children. But parents.

It will literally drive a rational person more than a little crazy for weeks at a time. And I don't mean that metaphorically. They aren't well. They don't respond like sane people. The grief is that intense, that unrelenting.

And having witnessed it twice for weeks at a time, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Or blame anyone for stupid gaffes or acts of denial while in its grips.

I expect people to act as adults.

You're expecting grieving parents not to act like grieving parents. And that's unrealistic.
so have you lost a son or daughter?

My wife, and not necessarily. She is her own person, I am not responsible for her actions. I am not required to atone for her actions, and no school of morality requires such a thing or if it does, you two little asswipes sure as hell can't find it so far.

I do believe you are incorrect. After all whites are asked quite regularly to not only recognize, but atone, for slavery that we ourselves have not engaged in. Similarly, bartenders and waitresses are made to financially atone for other adults who leave their establishments drunk and hit someone (or anything even if the only life lost is their own.) There is/was a push to make gun manufacturers responsible for gun deaths not to long ago. Police are made responsible for the justified shooting of men who attack them during arrest.

There are /so/ many examples of society expecting others to be held responsible for the actions of an individual...

Are there any intelligent muslims in this world.? Hang them all.

Of course she said that. She is a mother whose child just died. Very few mothers are capable of seeing their children as anything but basically good people no matter how terrible they really are.

I wonder if there is a bounty being paid to the families of suicide bombers like there was a while ago. I think they were getting 25,000 per bomber.

Do you think she sold her son's life for 25,000? If she thought he should have done what he did, why would she be trying to cover for him? He's already dead.

The Palestinians were. They were getting money from Saddam, the Saudis, and Qatar.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/isrl-pa/ISRAELPA1002-06.htm

What does that have to do with this grieving mother? Nobody is saying what he did was justified. Only that his mother might be having a hard time accepting what he did.
and what about the parents whose children lost their innocence? Is hers equal to theirs? Is that what you're trying to say? I say you have never had any experience in this to say.

And what of perfectly nice people who just happen to raise, without them knowing it, a monster? Shall we hang all three of them together? Where, by chance, is this Personal Responsibility you speak so highly of?

Daddy shot someone so now you aren't allowed to own guns? That's the path you are suggesting...
Perfectly nice people almost never have children who are thugs. My son is 17 and a very good student. The last thing that could happen to him is become a thug. That, plus he goes to a very good school in CZ where there are no thugs, just a couple of kids who smoke a little pot.

He is not in an inner-city school with thug parents. Do you get it?

Do you know who else had the perfect family, childhood and education? One of the most prolific serial killers - Ted Bundy.

Your kid can fall in with the wrong crowd anytime anywhere. Stop bullshitting yourself.
Bundy was an illigitamate kid rasied by his mother and a stepfather who showed signs of antisocial behavior in his teens. He was what he was because no one could convenience of him otherwise. Bundy fell into to no crowd, He was no street person, rather an intellectual student and a bit of an aristocrat which is why his crimes are infamous.

There is little in common there.

You totally missed the point.

But that's expected.

That's what lack of emotion
Sorry about your cousin.

Did your cousin die as a result of strapping a bomb to his back? It makes a difference.

Not in terms of irrationality, denial and predictable grief for the mother and siblings he left behind.

Grieving is hard. Especially for a child. And its usually unmanageable for a while. As Paint said, this woman probably isn't in her right mind. And frankly, shouldn't be. She just lost her son.

That her son is a mass murderer only makes it worse. As she has both the shock of his death and the horrible acts he committed to deal with. Denial is pretty predictable, at least in the short term.

And thanks about my cousin. It doesn't effect me personally, as we weren't that close. But its going to hollow out my aunt. And we are close.

It does make a difference. If you cousin died due to no action of his own, it's expected. This woman's son died because of his own stupid actions and she wants to make excuses for him.

As a volunteer at the local fire department in my community, I run lots of traffic accidents. I can't count the number of times I've seen drunk drivers wrap themselves and their car around a tree killing them While it's my responsibility to lessen the situation and incident control, I don't feel sorry for any of them. As for their family that had nothing to do with it, sympathy is extended to the point that they start making excuses.

Cold hearted.

E
[
What does that have to do with this grieving mother? Nobody is saying what he did was justified. Only that his mother might be having a hard time accepting what he did.

She's not grieving, you fool. No doubt she's proud of her son for killing westerners. Of course she won't say that.
Losing a child isn't losing a job or not getting the pony you wanted for your birthday. Its about as significant a loss as we people can endure. Its unnatural in the intensity of its grief, as we're not meant to bury children. But parents.c.

White christians look at kids that way but not muslims or minorities. To them kids are just objects to be molested or a way to boost their welfare check.

I really hope your kids one day get to read everything you wrote on here so that they can proceed to never ever speak to you again ... gross.

Yeah, if I ever have doubts on which side of the political spectrum I picked.....all I have to do is read the angry, hateful shit pouring out of many of our board's conservatives. And I'm instantly comfortable with my choice.
and we care?

Losing a child isn't losing a job or not getting the pony you wanted for your birthday. Its about as significant a loss as we people can endure. Its unnatural in the intensity of its grief, as we're not meant to bury children. But parents.c.

Says you, StormFront. Pretending that you're both Muslim and 'Minorities'. And you can play pretend all you like, as long as you remember two things.

You don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. And you only speak for you.
again, you have any experience? I hope so, because if you don't then your last post is you.

Mother of Paris bomber says her son did 'not mean to kill anyone'

nov 17 2015 The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress, while a third son said his family were 'thinking of the victims'.

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night.

Today Ibrahim's mother suggested his suicide jacket may have gone off by accident and said he could have carried out the attack because he was 'stressed'.
Drop her in Tehran. I'll leave the delivery method up to the surviving families.

Mother of Paris bomber says her son did 'not mean to kill anyone'

nov 17 2015 The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress, while a third son said his family were 'thinking of the victims'.

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night.

Today Ibrahim's mother suggested his suicide jacket may have gone off by accident and said he could have carried out the attack because he was 'stressed'.
Drop her in Tehran. I'll leave the delivery method up to the surviving families.
Yeah, like it's her fault...

there is no time for her, the parents of his victims want answers, and she will have to answer to them. It's that simple. her grieving is nothing compared to the victims parents.
Her grief is worse actually. She lost her child, and her child is a dead terrorist.

Her grief is worse actually. She lost her child, and her child is a dead terrorist.

She failed as a mother.

this^^^^This is what makes you unrealistic fk. This^^^^^ you ain't worth my time you losing fk.

She failed as a mother.
She did no such thing, he failed as a son. Try learning what Personal Responsibility means.

Forum List

Back