Mother Shoots Both of her Teen Daughters described as a "Nice Person"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Texas mother fatally shoots 2 daughters; police kill her

35A70A8C00000578-3659694-image-a-5_1466862722771.jpg

Notice in the video they managed to talk to a good friend, talk about how awesome she was and how she was a good person.

The media in the US always seem to attach humanity to the most HEINOUS acts by white people and when they discuss blacks they never had humanity to begin with.

Shot her kids and went back in the house to re-load, came out and shot at least one again.

Weird stuff going on today in America, and it just defies all reason. My heart goes out to the remaining family members who knew these people when they were ok in life. Got to be a heart wrenching situation for sure.

Notice in the video they managed to talk to a good friend, talk about how awesome she was and how she was a good person.

The media in the US always seem to attach humanity to the most HEINOUS acts by white people and when they discuss blacks they never had humanity to begin with.

Maybe she was a nice person and something happened and she just snapped.

It's a tragic situation.

Also how many times has there been a serial killer or something, and the people who knew them described how shocked they were because "he was a nice person"?

Ted Bundy and John Gacy were both described as such by people who knew them.

It's a tragic situation.

Also how many times has there been a serial killer or something, and the people who knew them described how shocked they were because "he was a nice person"?

That last statement is exactly my point and the media makes sure to push that narrative no matter how horrible their crime.

It's a tragic situation.

That last statement is exactly my point and the media makes sure to push that narrative no matter how horrible their crime.

The MSM in general is fucked-up, so nobody should be shocked what narrative they push or what narrative they decide to deliberately ignore certain issues.

How many threads on this now.....don't you guys have another toddler shoots mother thread you can start...at least those are different......

How many gun murders were there in 2014.....

How many guns are there in private hands in the United States...

How many times a year are guns used to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....

How many of the killers who used guns had felony convitcions......90%...

So how many murders each year are committed by women like this...

About 813.....

Out of how many people in the country...

And how many guns...

How relevant is this thread to actual gun use in the United States...

it has no relevance....

Weird stuff going on today in America, and it just defies all reason. My heart goes out to the remaining family members who knew these people when they were ok in life. Got to be a heart wrenching situation for sure.

this stuff has been going on throughout human history......and it is a lot worse.....there was the guy in India...he knocked out his entire family with sedatives in their food...and cut their throats.....14 family members...remember that ....and not one gun was used...it was a real victory for gun control.....

Here we go....this was a victory for gun control....14 people murdered and not one gun was used to do it.....

Thane man kills 14 of own family members in cold blood, hangs himself

HE semi-urban village of Kasarwadavli, on the fringes of Thane city and a little over 45 km from Mumbai, woke up on Sunday to the gruesome news of 14 murders in a family. Hasnain Warekar, 35, employed at a financial services firm in Navi Mumbai, had allegedly slit the throats of his family members, including his wife, parents, sisters, and seven children, apart from his own three-month-old daughter, before hanging himself.

One sister survived the murderous spree, her account to investigators now critical to the police’s reconstruction of what happened in the Warekar home between 2 and 2.30 am Sunday.

Police suspect Hasnain sedated his family members before slitting their throats.

He had earlier invited his three married sisters over for dinner. Police have not found any motive for the murders so far, though they are looking at a possible property dispute.

Yes.....a great victory for gun control was shown with these murders....

I didn't know their was another thread but that's not my point and I doubt their opinion matches mine.

Also 2A for fucks sake this isn't about fucking guns you maniac. Sheesh.

I didn't know their was another thread but that's not my point and I doubt their opinion matches mine.

it was in the other dozen or so threads. on this woman and her murdering her daughters..and since you are an anti-gun asshole....I just thought it was part of your thread.....

it was in the other dozen or so threads. on this woman and her murdering her daughters..and since you are an anti-gun asshole....I just thought it was part of your thread.....

You thought wrong, in several counts, as usual. This isn't about guns but to a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Yeah...that's why you added Shooting into your title.......

Yeah...that's why you added Shooting into your title.......

Lmao..I also added Mother, Teen, Daughters and Nice person. That doesn't mean I'm talking about Abortion, Family, Teen angst or perceptions of people. Lol...calm down

Just wait, the gun control nuts will make ti about guns soon enough. They always do.

Lol "another" thread ?
Dude, there are at least a half dozen now !

Forum List

Back