🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Move over Judge Judy, here comes Sarah Palin..................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that Sarah Palin is missing the spotlight again, so she's now working on yet another reality show, only this time instead of running around in the woods, she's going to be sitting behind a bench.

Sarah Palin, who doesn't have a law degree, nor has she ever been a lawyer, is now going to be a television judge.

It's supposed to come on in the fall of 2017. Guess it might be good for a few giggles. I might check it out just to see her judgements, as well as to hear what kind of crazy crap is gonna come out of her mouth.

Sarah Palin to be a new 'Judge Judy' in courtroom-based reality show

By the way, is there anyone on this board who would trust their case to a ruling by Sarah Palin?

I wouldn't. Not even for the television exposure.

Saw that earlier.

Seriously hope she changes her mind before it starts filming

I dunno.................Sister Sarah seems to have a way with getting on television. Lots of people think that she's going to bring in huge ratings, when, in reality, people will watch one or two episodes, laugh their ass off at her idiocy, and then tune in only when Jerry Springer is a repeat.

how long until we fond out todd qas operating that snowmachine blind drunk?

between that, her son, her brawl, I'd think she'd have plenty of courtroom experience

It seems that Sarah Palin is missing the spotlight again, so she's now working on yet another reality show, only this time instead of running around in the woods, she's going to be sitting behind a bench.

Sarah Palin, who doesn't have a law degree, nor has she ever been a lawyer, is now going to be a television judge.

It's supposed to come on in the fall of 2017. Guess it might be good for a few giggles. I might check it out just to see her judgements, as well as to hear what kind of crazy crap is gonna come out of her mouth.

Sarah Palin to be a new 'Judge Judy' in courtroom-based reality show
Uh oh, could she be gearing up to be a Trump SC nominee?!

:rofl:

Don't care, don't know why anyone would.
She is supporting her family so what difference does it make?

Get a life people
bullshit ...she stopped needing to support her family after the 08 elections .
Jealousy is an ugly trait. Even for old hags
who's jealous and a hag?
Anyone that begrudges her choice of employment that whines about it to others.

Personally I think the op should be roundly mocked for starting an old hags gossip thread. This is the kind of nonsensical bullshit you expect to hear from a group of old ladies while they're sitting around cross stitching

This is surely to be one of the biggest train-wrecks in TV history, even worse (better?) than The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults.

I've met many judges. Some of the best I knew didn't have a law degree. Why? Because they would actually look up the law and apply it.

If you don't want to watch it don't. I don't plan to

hey ye, here ye , the dis Honorable white trash palin's court is now in session

will it be like the Jerry Springer show?

First case: who is bristol's baby daddys

Last edited:
Don't care, don't know why anyone would.
She is supporting her family so what difference does it make?

Get a life people
bullshit ...she stopped needing to support her family after the 08 elections .
Jealousy is an ugly trait. Even for old hags
who's jealous and a hag?
Anyone that begrudges her choice of employment that whines about it to others.
that would be no one.

hey ye, here ye , the dis Honorable white trash palin's court is now in session

will it be like the Jerry Springer show?

First case: who is bristol's baby daddys

Do you know what judge shows do?

Forum List

Back