Moved To A New Neighborhood

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
So I moved from that apartment and I'm renting a house, and then this happens today

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Hilarious. Did anyone say "call de ammalance"?

I was walking my dog when I saw a very old black man hobbling down the street right in the middle of the street. I said "you might want to get out of the middle of the street " to which he replied "don't need to. I'm black."

• Banned
Just talked with a old white guy who has lived in this neighborhood for 50+ years, he said it used to be really nice before the blacks started moving in.

I told him he was just racist

Just talked with a old white guy who has lived in this neighborhood for 50+ years, he said it used to be really nice before the blacks started moving in.

I told him he was just racist
Did you even do a cursory inspection of the area before moving in?

So I moved from that apartment and I'm renting a house, and then this happens today

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when somebody gives a damn about you

You live in that neighborhood, you're not a whole lot better than they are.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when somebody gives a damn about you
I know people like you see this stuff all the time so this is boring to you, but for us white people it is amazing to watch

Sounds like we need to call her in for some "clean up".

I live in a very mixed neighborhood. One that is gentrifying. And the incoming are just as diverse, but much better off. And, right across the board, we see all the different people acting in a more civilized fashion. So it occurs to me that maybe the actions of groups of people have more to do with their intellectual and economic levels than their race or religion.

My brain pictures recall a study that states: Statistics indicates that 67 percent of inmates in America’s state prisons, 56 percent of federal inmates, and 69 percent of inmates in local jails did not complete high school.

What can we do aside from legally requiring it as we have can we do to keep kids in high school?

Forum List

Back