Mr Biden reverses President Trump rule allowing more powerful shower heads...How many ways can Mr Biden make our lives worse?

I own my house. Joe Biden has no say in how I shower. I have an open pipe just coming out the wall with no shower head at all and I just waste gallon after gallon of water letting maybe 10% of it splash on me while the rest just runs down the drain for nothing.
A small correction:

Unless your house is in an unincorporated area (no city, town, county, borough or certain states) you do not own it. You RENT it from the government. Doubt me? Try ignoring your rent payment (property tax bill) and you'll quickly find out.

Yep.
Replace the restrictor o-ring with a garden hose o-ring.
Simple as that,and it only costs pennies.
If it has a hard plastic restrictor just drill it out.
All mine had plastic restrictors. Drilled a little pilot hole, put a screw in, grabbed the screw with pliers and the things just pulls out.

Mr Biden needs to be impeached and President Trump restored

It's that "off-the-shoulders" government haircut for women, two-minute navy shower once a week because the dudes are f***ing gay and they don't want women flaming in their way.

That's not the point. Someone has told this piece of shit in the White House about Strong-pulsed shower-heads and their affect on the vagus nerve. Probably his trollop wife: it can cause elderly to blank out and fall in the shower. Make that two pieces of shit in the White House.

what legislative standards? it was an admin rule, creating by the executive, and trump had ever right to do what he did undoing obamas rule….xiden is just putting obama rule back in place

this wasn’t a law, that trump changed…congress had nothing to do with it
The legislation was for 2.5 gallons per minute for our shower heads, the bill passed and was signed in to law in the 1990s... and came in to effect years later....giving manufacturers time to design and work out new production lines. Obama issued an executive clarification for the law to clarify the SPIRIT and the purpose congress passed the law....and did not change the law written by congress to reduce our water flow for showers to 2.5 gallons per minute whi!e we shower.

Trump on the other hand tried to SKIRT, THE SPIRIT OF THE LEGISLATION written and passed by congress, to allow a rich or lucky person with one of those fancy showering devices that have three shower heads in one unit, be able to have 7.5 gallons of water per minute flowing while showering, by allowing each one of the 3 heads in the showering unit to have 2.5 gallons per minute, the 7.5 gallons per minute overall....which completely disregarded the law and its purpose.

Biden is simply halting Trump's trickery and law skirting.

That's my understanding of it.

I personally hate it and want a powerful shower, to get through my thick hair....When shampooing.

But, in society, sometimes you win some, and sadly, sometimes you lose some...

Last edited:
The legislation was for 2.5 gallons per minute for our shower heads, the bill passed and was signed in to law in the 1990s... and came in to effect years later....giving manufacturers time to design and work out new production lines. Obama issued an executive clarification for the law to clarify the SPIRIT and the purpose congress passed the law....and did not change the law written by congress to reduce our water flow for showers to 2.5 gallons per minute whi!e we shower.

Trump on the other hand tried to SKIRT, THE SPIRIT OF THE LEGISLATION written and passed by congress, to allow a rich or lucky person with one of those fancy showering devices that have three shower heads in one unit, be able to have 7.5 gallons of water per minute flowing while showering, by allowing each one of the 3 heads in the showering unit to have 2.5 gallons per minute, the 7.5 gallons per minute overall....which completely disregarded the law and its purpose.

Biden is simply halting Trump's trickery and law skirting.

That's my understanding of it.

I personally hate it and want a powerful shower, to get through my thick hair....When shampooing.

But, in society, sometimes you win some, and sadly, sometimes you lose some...
it was a regulation, not legislation and it was. 2013 regulation…it’s in the link

regulations come from admin law, or the executive agency…the president runs the executive branch.

Forum List

Back