Mr Biden reverses President Trump rule allowing more powerful shower heads...How many ways can Mr Biden make our lives worse?

Well liberals are so dumb they literally think water is a scarce resource on Earth.
There is a shortage on potable water, just ask Flint Michigan, California farmers and citizens, Las Vegas citizens, Colorado citizens, farmers in the midwest..... etc etc etc.

Last edited:
All toilets should use grey water, instead of drinking water, to flush.... That would give us more water to shower, cook and drink.

Building pipes with waters can alleviate a lot. With man made lakes and more.
Where it might work, it is already done. We are up against the effective, efficient limits now, as nature cannot keep up with demand in many areas.

It was legislated law, by Congress and a president signing the bill.

Trump used an executive order, to stop a law that was on the US CODE books for years....by a stroke of the pen....and not requested by the people or the industry ordered to make them compliant with the law. Repubs used to be against that kind of stuff?

Biden zapped Trump's executive order, so the law on the books legally, could go back in place.

We have plenty of water where I am, though I suppose a hundred year drought could come? But if people really want the law to change, they can lobby congress to change it via legislation.

It complicates things for manufacturers if standards are set by states or regions and differ....it would take double the production lines and double inner components needed to acquire and stock to make them etc etc..... But it could be done with a year or two, lead time imo.

It was legislated law, by Congress and a president signing the bill.

Trump used an executive order, to stop a law that was on the US CODE books for years....by a stroke of the pen....and not requested by the people or the industry ordered to make them compliant with the law. Repubs used to be against that kind of stuff?

Biden zapped Trump's executive order, so the law on the books legally, could go back in place.

We have plenty of water where I am, though I suppose a hundred year drought could come? But if people really want the law to change, they can lobby congress to change it via legislation.

It complicates things for manufacturers if standards are set by states or regions and differ....it would take double the production lines and double inner components needed to acquire and stock to make them etc etc..... But it could be done with a year or two, lead time imo.
can you provide the code section of the law please

There is a shortage on potable water, just ask Flint Michigan, California farmers and citizens, Las Vegas citizens, Colorado citizens, farmers in the midwest..... etc etc etc.
Then why is the Biden Regime allowing millions of illegals to flood into the country? All those people need water, evidently water we don’t have. Not to mention other resources like electricity. Every third world foreigner we let in means a huge increase in their carbon footprint. So much for the “climate change crisis”, the fact that Dems allow open borders and mass immigration proves they are full of shit.

With an obviously low flow of intelligence in his brain, it is no surprise Biden would mandate low flow showerheads.

can you provide the code section of the law please
My mistake using the word code I think? Legislative standards set, would be a better term or the energy savings bill regulating showerheads?

(CNN)The Department of Energy is moving to reverse a Trump-era rule that rolled back water efficiency standards for showerheads, an administration official confirmed to CNN on Friday.
The Trump-era showerhead rule took aim at the 2.5-gallon-per-minute maximum flow rate set by Congress in the 1990s.

Trump changed it in Dec 2020, in his lameduck period, one month before Biden was sworn in, one month or so after Trump lost to Biden.

Every law made in the name of environmental policy is about lowering our standard of living. NYC just passed a law banning new natural gas stove hookups for new construction. Electric and induction stovetops are inferior to electric ones.

NY refuses to allow new gas lines to be built

Then why is the Biden Regime allowing millions of illegals to flood into the country? All those people need water, evidently water we don’t have. Not to mention other resources like electricity. Every third world foreigner we let in means a huge increase in their carbon footprint. So much for the “climate change crisis”, the fact that Dems allow open borders and mass immigration proves they are full of shit.
How is HE allowing it? Our LAWS/treaties guarantee it, the refugees seeking asylum process....most will be rejected during their court hearings, but we have to give them a hearing....

if congress had any cohones, they would take up immigration reform....

It's easy to remove flow restrictors from shower heads. Just Google it.

Yep.
Replace the restrictor o-ring with a garden hose o-ring.
Simple as that,and it only costs pennies.
If it has a hard plastic restrictor just drill it out.

Last edited:
How is HE allowing it? Our LAWS/treaties guarantee it, the refugees seeking asylum process....most will be rejected during their court hearings, but we have to give them a hearing....

if congress had any cohones, they would take up immigration reform....
Because HE is in charge of the DOJ and border patrol, and sets ICE policy. He is encouraging illegals and legal immigration from these third world shit holes.

What does “immigration reform” have to do with it? Is that going to magically change their carbon footprint when they are here, legally or illegally? I see you can’t address what I said. If our natural resources are so scarce and low, why are we allowing any immigration?

My mistake using the word code I think? Legislative standards set, would be a better term or the energy savings bill regulating showerheads?

(CNN)The Department of Energy is moving to reverse a Trump-era rule that rolled back water efficiency standards for showerheads, an administration official confirmed to CNN on Friday.
The Trump-era showerhead rule took aim at the 2.5-gallon-per-minute maximum flow rate set by Congress in the 1990s.

Trump changed it in Dec 2020, in his lameduck period, one month before Biden was sworn in, one month or so after Trump lost to Biden.
what legislative standards? it was an admin rule, creating by the executive, and trump had ever right to do what he did undoing obamas rule….xiden is just putting obama rule back in place

this wasn’t a law, that trump changed…congress had nothing to do with it

Mr Biden needs to be impeached and President Trump restored

Impreached over shower heads? Trump restored? That's not how America works, you fucking fascist. You need to be locked in a cage.

Forum List

Back