Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

Your sympathy for the Americans killed in that attack is underwhelming.

Daving again.....how original.

Not at all. Stevens and the others are just collateral damage on the way to Obama's second term, right?

Don't even bother pretending you give a shit about them. You know, just like Obama.

Meanwhile, you can't even use the term "daving" properly. Have I ever mentioned that you're a stupid, stupid woman?
Classic daving entry post...aaaaaaaaand aaaaway we go!

Not at all. Stevens and the others are just collateral damage on the way to Obama's second term, right?

Don't even bother pretending you give a shit about them. You know, just like Obama.

Meanwhile, you can't even use the term "daving" properly. Have I ever mentioned that you're a stupid, stupid woman?

The only people I've noticed pretending to care are Republicans with an ax to grind.

that's never stopped you

Neither has being an assclown ever stopped you.
Have you ever contributed a post that wasn't smarmy and smug? I mean like in your life. Good thing you aren't a mod anymore. Maybe because you abused your position, which happens when people who have nothing going for them are given a little power.

qft! Looks like a LOT of Lib mods aren't Mods any longer.. For good reason.

aw, sunshine, you're really not fooling anyone

have a cookie

She's completely obsessed with me.. very sickening actually. Follows me from thread to thread.. whenever I read her insane garble that someone else copies, it's ALWAYS about me.. She is stalker material. I placed her on ignore weeks ago and yet she still continues to be obsessed. Seriously warped individual, sincerely.

Hey you said the same lying bullshit about me a few weeks ago.

Apparently we are obsessed with her.......er,no......um, not that either...how about...um no. Mayb e we're obsessed with her horses and bayonets.

that's never stopped you

Neither has being an assclown ever stopped you.
Have you ever contributed a post that wasn't smarmy and smug? I mean like in your life. Good thing you aren't a mod anymore. Maybe because you abused your position, which happens when people who have nothing going for them are given a little power.

qft! Looks like a LOT of Lib mods aren't Mods any longer.. For good reason.

Del has never been, or ever will be, a lib.
However, you, along with Rabbi and Dave, will always be dumbfucks.
Go figure....:cool:

Last edited:
Are you willing to make the case that we don't need a presence in Japan and Germany?

Are you willing to make the case that we don't have supersonic jets that can be refueled in flight and we can be there to provide air support in hours and attain air superiority in probably days....long enough for slower planes to arrive with a forward supply of elite troops that can assist either country until more arrive.....that, in the case if Japan, we have Pacific Fleet, satellite reconnaissance that can plot hostile mobilizations of forces......and oh yeah.....TELEPHONES?!?!?
Sometimes, hours and days is far too long.

You could ask Ambassador Stevens, but he's dead because military assets weren't on scene.

Really? apples and oranges. a small group of highly mobile, heavily armed people can't be picked up via satellite recon.....but a mobilization against another country can.....but you knew that, didn't you?

Give it up....Besides, I never said we shouldn't have troops there.....but perhaps the host governments should reimburse us for the expense of protecting their asses during peacetime....I have no problem helping a friend in need....but it's been.....what? 53-54 years since WWII? The Cold War has been over since the late 80's? Perhaps it's time we stop or at least lessen the subsidization of other countries' defense needs.

I'm watching the replay right now...he said fewer horses and bayonets.
Anyone that says otherwise is simply wrong.

Dude you have to over look people like that, they only see and hear what they THINK he said.

As you and i and the world can see they make what he said into a lie.

As you and i and the world can see they're good at lying. :clap2:

What he was saying in response to Romney is they don’t fight wars with horses and bayonets like they did in 1916.

And what are our vital national interests in those countries, specifically?

2nd question, so you can dodge in one stroke,

What other nations around the world need to have major military presences in foreign countries to protect their interests?
Are you willing to make the case that we don't need a presence in Japan and Germany?

Are you willing to make the case that we don't have supersonic jets that can be refueled in flight and we can be there to provide air support in hours and attain air superiority in probably days....long enough for slower planes to arrive with a forward supply of elite troops that can assist either country until more arrive.....that, in the case if Japan, we have Pacific Fleet, satellite reconnaissance that can plot hostile mobilizations of forces......and oh yeah.....TELEPHONES?!?!?

What a wonderful idea, give China a few days to attack Taiwan before we can get there an help.

The only people I've noticed pretending to care are Republicans with an ax to grind.

Like you?

What a wonderful idea, give China a few days to attack Taiwan before we can get there an help.

It takes afew days to get all those horses and bayonets over there.

You could ask Ambassador Stevens, but he's dead because military assets weren't on scene.

Really? apples and oranges. a small group of highly mobile, heavily armed people can't be picked up via satellite recon.....but a mobilization against another country can.....but you knew that, didn't you?

Give it up....Besides, I never said we shouldn't have troops there.....but perhaps the host governments should reimburse us for the expense of protecting their asses during peacetime....I have no problem helping a friend in need....but it's been.....what? 53-54 years since WWII? The Cold War has been over since the late 80's? Perhaps it's time we stop or at least lessen the subsidization of other countries' defense needs.

How did they manage to track Anwar al Awlaki using satellites then? Was he with a large group of troops that were preparing to invade Oman or Saudi Arabia?

They can swim from China. :eusa_whistle:

Like you?

Link?

Put them on the Dreadnoughts

How did they manage to track Anwar al Awlaki using satellites then? Was he with a large group of troops that were preparing to invade Oman or Saudi Arabia?

Like to see proof that they tracked him via satellite....got a link? Or are you just being a dishonest prick? No, much like Bin Laden, I'd be willing to bet that they used human intelligence to get his location. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong.

What happened when Iraq invaded Kuwait? Besides, the discussion was Germany and Japan, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back