Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

Without going past the first one, how in the fuck did 32 additional pages occur on this thread in one day?

A bunch of really fucked up Conservatives looking for a "you didn't build that" moment when there was none to be had.....and are too fucking insanely desperate in their ideology to give it up......and of course us progressives having fun watching them change goalposts, deflect and be obstinate about it all.

That's not what I said....Are you willing to make the case that we need to fund their military?
That's not what I said. Our presence in those countries is primarily to protect our interests.

And what are our vital national interests in those countries, specifically?

2nd question, so you can dodge in one stroke,

What other nations around the world need to have major military presences in foreign countries to protect their interests?
Are you willing to make the case that we don't need a presence in Japan and Germany?

im here to educate you dumbasses

You'd have to know something first before you can teach anyone else.

that's never stopped you

Neither has being an assclown ever stopped you.
Have you ever contributed a post that wasn't smarmy and smug? I mean like in your life. Good thing you aren't a mod anymore. Maybe because you abused your position, which happens when people who have nothing going for them are given a little power.

bayonet_large.jpg

Where are the boats?

that's never stopped you

Have you ever contributed a post that wasn't smarmy and smug? I mean like in your life. Good thing you aren't a mod anymore. Maybe because you abused your position, which happens when people who have nothing going for them are given a little power.

You crying?

That's not what I said. Our presence in those countries is primarily to protect our interests.

What other nations around the world need to have major military presences in foreign countries to protect their interests?
Are you willing to make the case that we don't need a presence in Japan and Germany?

Are you willing to make the case that we don't have supersonic jets that can be refueled in flight and we can be there to provide air support in hours and attain air superiority in probably days....long enough for slower planes to arrive with a forward supply of elite troops that can assist either country until more arrive.....that, in the case if Japan, we have Pacific Fleet, satellite reconnaissance that can plot hostile mobilizations of forces......and oh yeah.....TELEPHONES?!?!?

I await the LadyGunSlinger thread on the CRIME it was that the Libyan security detail didn't have enough horses and guns.

Your sympathy for the Americans killed in that attack is underwhelming.

She's completely obsessed with me.. very sickening actually. Follows me from thread to thread.. whenever I read her insane garble that someone else copies, it's ALWAYS about me.. She is stalker material. I placed her on ignore weeks ago and yet she still continues to be obsessed. Seriously warped individual, sincerely.

Are you willing to make the case that we don't have supersonic jets that can be refueled in flight and we can be there to provide air support in hours and attain air superiority in probably days....long enough for slower planes to arrive with a forward supply of elite troops that can assist either country until more arrive.....that, in the case if Japan, we have Pacific Fleet, satellite reconnaissance that can plot hostile mobilizations of forces......and oh yeah.....TELEPHONES?!?!?
Sometimes, hours and days is far too long.

You could ask Ambassador Stevens, but he's dead because military assets weren't on scene.

that's never stopped you

nope

because that's the way i like it. i enjoy mocking stupid people.

i know what you mean about the power thing though.

look at luca-sad innit?

that's never stopped you

qft! Looks like a LOT of Lib mods aren't Mods any longer.. For good reason.

I await the LadyGunSlinger thread on the CRIME it was that the Libyan security detail didn't have enough horses and guns.

Daving again.....how original.

Not at all. Stevens and the others are just collateral damage on the way to Obama's second term, right?

Don't even bother pretending you give a shit about them. You know, just like Obama.

Meanwhile, you can't even use the term "daving" properly. Have I ever mentioned that you're a stupid, stupid woman?

She's completely obsessed with me.. very sickening actually. Follows me from thread to thread.. whenever I read her insane garble that someone else copies, it's ALWAYS about me.. She is stalker material. I placed her on ignore weeks ago and yet she still continues to be obsessed. Seriously warped individual, sincerely.

Hey you said the same lying bullshit about me a few weeks ago.

Forum List

Back