Mr. President, please put a carrier group off Hong Kong right now....

• Banned
IF we let the commies just slaughter those people in Hong Kong, we will embolden them to do more, and appear shockingly weak.... and no longer the world's #1 superpower.

HIT THEM HARD if they try, that's the only option that works in the long term.

Hong Kong is not our problem. Let China handle China. Quit using my money to play world police. We have enough problems here at home.

Hong Kong is not our problem; however, there is nothing stopping the OP from flying over to the city and joining the fray. It would appear shockingly weak to not do so.

• Banned
Hong Kong is not our problem.

But ISRAEL, wow, we must spend tens of trillions "defending" them...

because the ancient version of David Koresh will float down from the clouds if we do....

• Banned
Quit using my money to play world police.

Hong Kong is not our problem; however, there is nothing stopping the OP from flying over to the city and joining the fray. It would appear shockingly weak to not do so.

What matters is the government check....

Who cares about anything, as long as my government check still cashes....

and HIT THE FUCK out of the commies if they start slaughtering the residents....

I agree with this . . . in spirit. And then I remember how a decade or so ago the Chinese government purchased a large part of the city of Toledo, OH. The Commie Chinks are too deep into just about every aspect of American Life to be excised without some real consequences—economically—in particular. That being said, I personally would enjoy the show as our military demonstrated its might to the Chinese Reds. What wouldn't be so attractive is the loss of life among our military forces, who would emerge victorious, but not without casualties. Better we don't knock too loudly on the door of WW3.

I personally would enjoy the show as our military demonstrated its might to the Chinese Reds.

Since the US was wrecked by W and O, that's the only thing we have left that they, the Chinese commies, respect....

Perhaps we ought to send Rashida Tlaib over so she can keep an eye on them.

Is that what's stopping you from heading over to Honk Kong and joining the fight?

Honk Kong is part of China get over it. Always has been but they leased it to UK and made certain allowances in contract negotiations and now the sticky part, the contract is over and they may one it back. It will get ugly but it is an internal issue for them

It is know different than Russian interference in US affairs

and HIT THE FUCK out of the commies if they start slaughtering the residents....
Yep, sure that is a smart thing. Start another war over nothing that is our business. You want to do a war lets do Iran. I would take just one of China's Silk Worm missiles to take out ONE Air Craft carrier. That is the most stupid idea I have seen or read. You should be on the Morrisons list..

Is that what's stopping you from heading over to Honk Kong and joining the fight?

While I agree the OP is a bit of a nutter, the line of logic you are using is flawed.

Do I have to be a firefighter to want firefighters to fight fires?

IF we let the commies just slaughter those people in Hong Kong, we will embolden them to do more, and appear shockingly weak.... and no longer the world's #1 superpower.

HIT THEM HARD if they try, that's the only option that works in the long term.

If you just think of "those people" as left wing liberal democrats it won't bother you so much that the chinese slaughter them.

In fact, you'll dance in the streets!

You might even want to send a donation to the chinese military

Forum List

Back