‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Again, you scream your ignorance. Do the hundreds of folks in Deutsche Bank’s Valuation Services Group just roll the dice on loans?

I'm done trying to help you. You make it quite clear that you're happy remaining ignorant in service of your Trump hate.

Have a blessed day.
Well, I have what the people at the bank said and they expected Trump to file accurate statements and did not independently appraise every single property in the SFC which seems like it would have been a really labor intensive process.

The testimony says that the expected Trump to file accurate information. Do you deny this?

Well, I have what the people at the bank said and they expected Trump to file accurate statements and did not independently appraise every single property in the SFC which seems like it would have been a really labor intensive process.

The testimony says that the expected Trump to file accurate information. Do you deny this?
did they state they felt like he did anything wrong?

WOWZA!
Are you quoting from your old pre-law notes here?
Because you are full of caca.
Read the statute.

I read the statement and it "proves" no such thing.
In fact just the opposite.
What the Governor said was that businesses don't have anything to worry about as long as they don't break the law like the Trump Org. did.
And even if this IS a "political punishment" as you MAGAts love to whine about.....so what?
Trump is a very high profile political figure.
He brings all the scrutiny upon himself.
Perhaps a crook with this many skeletons in his closet should stay out of the spotlight and quit trying to be the center of attention?
Bullshit. Trump is a political target because he's a threat to the corrupt political establishment. Try being honest.

That's really not what the word collateral means.

But all you can do is split hairs.

The testimony shows us that the bank took Trump's valuations as accurate and they did not do a thorough independent appraisal of the properties.

Again, am I supposed to believe you or the people who actually made the loan?

Your assertions are absolutely false.

OK, at least you are being honest about your ignorance of industry practice. The entire purpose of submitting a Statement of Financial Condition (SFC)when a company applies for a loan is to identify the assets being used for collateral, and/or the assets the bank can go after if the company defaults. Nothing more, nothing less. They frankly couldn't give a rat's ass if you value the asset at $1 or a $1,000,000,000. The SPF is simply the jumping off point for the banks due diligence. The lawyers, the CPAs, the appraiser at the banks then start their work. If the asset is a commercial building in Manhattan they research whether the title clean, are there any liens, what other loans are there on the property, who are the tenants, what are their financial conditions, how long are their leases, what is the occupancy rate ... and on and on, for weeks. Again, the banks couldn't give a rat's ass if the company valued the asset at $1 or a $1,000,000,000.

Unfortunately you are wasting your time with these idiots, they've apparently never been through a normal mortgage process let alone a deal worth the millions this one was regarding. They have zero clue what is undertaken to make such a transaction be successful, they apparently think all Trump does is send over his SFC and the bank writes a check. Complete and utter morons.

The purpose of submitting the statement of financial condition is to assess the health of the organization they're doing business with. It has nothing to do with the collateral. If a property is being used as collateral, they do appraisals and whatnot, but that's not what the Statement of Financial Condition is for.

The people from Deutsche Bank testified that they took the values on the SFC as "broadly accurate". So should I believe you or should I believe the banker that actually worked ont he deal with Trump?

So you believe that all Deutsche Bank did was look at his SFC and cut him a check?

Again, you scream your ignorance. Do the hundreds of folks in Deutsche Bank’s Valuation Services Group just roll the dice on loans?

I'm done trying to help you. You make it quite clear that you're happy remaining ignorant in service of your Trump hate.

Have a blessed day.

Or Commercial Risk Management, and a myriad of other safety gates? It's laughable what she believes.

Of course they expected him to do that, and he did. :rolleyes: The fact that they said that is completely meaningless, they expect everyone to do that. Next time you go for a loan, tell the bank what your income is, I'm sure they'll go only on your word and not verify a damn thing. You're desperately grasping at straws and falling short, you should quit embarrassing yourself.

So you believe that all Deutsche Bank did was look at his SFC and cut him a check?
I know that Deutsche Bank believed Trump was being accurate with the SFC. I know that they did not independently appraise every one of his properties listed in the statement. I know they would not have approved the loan without the SFC.

Forum List

Back