‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Of course they expected him to do that, and he did. :rolleyes: The fact that they said that is completely meaningless, they expect everyone to do that. Next time you go for a loan, tell the bank what your income is, I'm sure they'll go only on your word and not verify a damn thing. You're desperately grasping at straws and falling short, you should quit embarrassing yourself.
Trump was far from accurate in his SFC.

We know that Deutsche Bank did not verify the values of the properties listed in Trump's SFC.

I know that Deutsche Bank believed Trump was being accurate with the SFC. I know that they did not independently appraise every one of his properties listed in the statement. I know they would not have approved the loan without the SFC.
You know? How?

Bullshit. Trump is a political target because he's a threat to the corrupt political establishment. Try being honest.
Yes he is a political target, Some overkill no doubt. But HIS behavior has earned most of it.
NO WANTO BE DICTATORS, USA

Forum List

Back