‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Eggmoron is a SLEAZE BALL
Check this out from way back.....

:oops:

Can you quote the laws he supposedly broke? Better yet, can you point out previous rulings of the same, where banks approved loans that the client repaid in full and on time?

Based on your opinions, every homeowner in America is guilty and should be prosecuted for making their mortgage payments on time…
We are both glad that my personal opinion isn't a deciding factor any more than yours is. The courts are tasked with making those decisions, and they seem to disagree with you.

so whythe picking and choosing? Citizens of New York have their lives disrupted every day by criminals who commit crimes and are let right back out on the street again to continue. If I was a citizen of New York, i would be pissed.You tell me your protecting me by going after some guy who bought some real estate, pouring through his past transactions to find something? What has cost me more? Trump when he has paid whatever loan he had and continues to do business in NY? or criminals who car jack, rob stores, shoplift.. etc. and then dont even face prison time.

Not exactly the same thing, but never tell me the governments concern here is the people. Anyone who tells you that is a liar. We can also see the ongoing cost to NYC because of the Biden border policy. All those funds now going to pay for housing and welfare.... dwarfs any process crime TRump is accused of costing NYC taxpayers.

As far as Trump is concerned, everyone knows this is all about preventing him from running for president. We can stop pretending its about any concerns about Laws or the people of New York.
Well, that is what trump is claiming, but he lies and whines about everything. You can't go by anything he says.

Ergmoron admitted to driving a cab like a crazy person when he was young without getting caught. When is he going to be prosecuted?

I know that Deutsche Bank believed Trump was being accurate with the SFC. I know that they did not independently appraise every one of his properties listed in the statement. I know they would not have approved the loan without the SFC.

You avoided answering the question, and you don't know much.

Forum List

Back