‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

It’s in the decision which I linked at least twice. Do you need me to do it again?

You did not link the testimony. Provide the exact questions/answers from the testimony of the Deutsche Bank representative.

Nobody lost money.

Loans were paid in full, on time per the agreed upon contract signed by both parties.

The banks testified they would do more business with Trump.

No crime.

The appeals will be fun.

I can’t and I don’t have to. I have not claimed to know every detail of the process and I never claimed that all they did was look at the SFC and cut a check.

I know the SFC was not accurate. I know that Deutsche Bank used Trump’s values and did not do an independent valuation. I know the SFC was mandatory to get the loan.

I know you can't, you have zero clue on the topic at all.

I can’t and I don’t have to. I have not claimed to know every detail of the process and I never claimed that all they did was look at the SFC and cut a check.

I know the SFC was not accurate. I know that Deutsche Bank used Trump’s values and did not do an independent valuation. I know the SFC was mandatory to get the loan.

You believe the bank did no due diligence to be sure that their risk was within acceptable levels prior to handing out millions of dollars?

I seem to know a fair bit more about the case than you.

Id encourage you to read the judgement.
I know how commercial lending works, that's all I need to know to have the professional opinion that the entire trial was a complete farce and riddled with corruption from both the state and the judge.

I know how commercial lending works, that's all I need to know to have the professional opinion that the entire trial was a complete farce and riddled with corruption from both the state and the judge.
Please tell me what was so corrupt about the trial.

It's mind boggling, she has zero clue regarding the complexity involved in such a transaction or the process it goes through to make it happen.
Just feels right to declare Trump did wrong even when you have no idea.

The testimony says that the expected Trump to file accurate information. Do you deny this?
Thats literally what I just said.

They expected Trump to file accurate information. The law requires him to file accurate information.

He did not.

Well, I have what the people at the bank said and they expected Trump to file accurate statements and did not independently appraise every single property in the SFC which seems like it would have been a really labor intensive process.
Of course they don't appraise everything on the SFC. They only appraise enough of his properties to cover their loans. Once again, you are screaming your ignorance of the process. It's clear you've never worked one of the deals. THere's no same in that. The shame is pretending that you know different.

The testimony says that the expected Trump to file accurate information. Do you deny this?
JFC, you posted it, Dude testified that Trump filed a broadly accurate statement. Accurate enough that he agreed to loan the company $235,000,000. You and the pinhead judge are down in the fucking weeds of the SPF, disagreeing on individual valuations becasue of your Trump hate.

Trump was far from accurate in his SFC.

We know that Deutsche Bank did not verify the values of the properties listed in Trump's SFC.
They sure did. Again, wtf do you think the Deutsche Bank’s Valuation Services Group does? Throw darts at a board?

Of course they don't appraise everything on the SFC. They only appraise enough of his properties to cover their loans. Once again, you are screaming your ignorance of the process. It's clear you've never worked one of the deals. THere's no same in that. The shame is pretending that you know different.

JFC, you posted it, Dude testified that Trump filed a broadly accurate statement. Accurate enough that he agreed to loan the company $235,000,000. You and the pinhead judge are down in the fucking weeds of the SPF, disagreeing on individual valuations becasue of your Trump hate.
He testified that he believed Trump submitted broadly accurate information. He did not testify that it was in fact broadly accurate.

Those are two different statements.

Forum List

Back