‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

So you admit you are full of shit.

Cite the statute, Dumbass. I don’t care about you getting fleeced on the street corner buying a Rolex.
New York Executive Law 63.12

Can someone sell fake Rolexes and say they were of the opinion they were real?

Or are you too afraid to answer the question

So look what your saying. The government has a right to go after citizens who are not charged with a crime? and then go looking for a crime because they might not like a person? Thats tyranny.
Very much like your boy Putin

How do you charge someone with a crime if you don't go after them in the first place?

Imagine someone kills someone. You can't go after that person until AFTER they've been charged with the crime, you can't charge them with the crime until you've gone after them.

Is that tyranny?

No, it is NOT.

Or are you too afraid to answer the question
Not seeing anywhere in here that is is illegal to have an opinion on the value of real estate, Simp.

Try again.

12. Whenever any person shall engage in repeated fraudulent or illegal acts or otherwise demonstrate persistent fraud or illegality in the carrying on, conducting or transaction of business, the attorney general may apply, in the name of the people of the state of New York, to the supreme court of the state of New York, on notice of five days, for an order enjoining the continuance of such business activity or of any fraudulent or illegal acts, directing restitution and damages and, in an appropriate case, cancelling any certificate filed under and by virtue of the provisions of section four hundred forty of the former penal law or section one hundred thirty of the general business law, and the court may award the relief applied for or so much thereof as it may deem proper. The word "fraud" or "fraudulent" as used herein shall include any device, scheme or artifice to defraud and any deception, misrepresentation, concealment, suppression, false pretense, false promise or unconscionable contractual provisions. The term "persistent fraud" or "illegality" as used herein shall include continuance or carrying on of any fraudulent or illegal act or conduct. The term "repeated" as used herein shall include repetition of any separate and distinct fraudulent or illegal act, or conduct which affects more than one person. Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, all monies recovered or obtained under this subdivision by a state agency or state official or employee acting in their official capacity shall be subject to subdivision eleven of section four of the state finance law.
In connection with any such application, the attorney general is authorized to take proof and make a determination of the relevant facts and to issue subpoenas in accordance with the civil practice law and rules. Such authorization shall not abate or terminate by reason of any action or proceeding brought by the attorney general under this section.

Not seeing anywhere in here that is is illegal to have an opinion on the value of real estate, Simp.

Try again.

12. Whenever any person shall engage in repeated fraudulent or illegal acts or otherwise demonstrate persistent fraud or illegality in the carrying on, conducting or transaction of business, the attorney general may apply, in the name of the people of the state of New York, to the supreme court of the state of New York, on notice of five days, for an order enjoining the continuance of such business activity or of any fraudulent or illegal acts, directing restitution and damages and, in an appropriate case, cancelling any certificate filed under and by virtue of the provisions of section four hundred forty of the former penal law or section one hundred thirty of the general business law, and the court may award the relief applied for or so much thereof as it may deem proper. The word "fraud" or "fraudulent" as used herein shall include any device, scheme or artifice to defraud and any deception, misrepresentation, concealment, suppression, false pretense, false promise or unconscionable contractual provisions. The term "persistent fraud" or "illegality" as used herein shall include continuance or carrying on of any fraudulent or illegal act or conduct. The term "repeated" as used herein shall include repetition of any separate and distinct fraudulent or illegal act, or conduct which affects more than one person. Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, all monies recovered or obtained under this subdivision by a state agency or state official or employee acting in their official capacity shall be subject to subdivision eleven of section four of the state finance law.
In connection with any such application, the attorney general is authorized to take proof and make a determination of the relevant facts and to issue subpoenas in accordance with the civil practice law and rules. Such authorization shall not abate or terminate by reason of any action or proceeding brought by the attorney general under this section.
Did you see the word fraud?

This is fraud.

They sure did. Again, wtf do you think the Deutsche Bank’s Valuation Services Group does? Throw darts at a board?

I'm done interacting with the idiot, let them live in ignorance and look the fool.

Did you see the word fraud?

This is fraud.
Yes, I saw the word fraud. I didn’t see where it says an opinion on the value of a property constitutes fraud.

Perhaps you can cut and paste that part from the complete statute I posted.

Thanks in advance.

Deal the the facts of the case. Trump said I think the property is worth $1,000,000. For underwriting a loan we value it at $600,000, here's your loan

Where's the fraud?

Yes, I saw the word fraud. I didn’t see where it says an opinion on the value of a property constitutes fraud.

Perhaps you can cut and paste that part from the complete statute I posted.

Thanks in advance.
It’s fraud in the same way as selling fake Rolexes is fraud.

If you lie about your property, it’s fraud.

Deal the the facts of the case. Trump said I think the property is worth $1,000,000. For underwriting a loan we value it at $600,000, here's your loan

Where's the fraud?
If Trump had an independent appraisal saying the property is worth $100,000, and says it’s worth $1,000,000, that’s fraud.

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

If you don't like it, don't commit fraud.

It’s fraud in the same way as selling fake Rolexes is fraud.

If you lie about your property, it’s fraud.
So once again you expose the fact you have nothing, Simp.

Quote the part of the statute saying someone’s opinion on the value of a property is fraud.

GO!

Is it okay to lie to a bank in financial statements?

Yes or no.
What was the lie? Dont bother bringing an opinion of the worth of a property, Simp.

Every real estate transaction in history involves differences of opinions on the value.

So once again you expose the fact you have nothing, Simp.

Quote the part of the statute saying someone’s opinion on the value of a property is fraud.

GO!
It’s not an opinion. It’s a lie.

That makes it fraud.

Just like if someone sells you a fake Rolex. They can’t just say it’s their opinion that it’s a real Rolex.

Forum List

Back