‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

He testified that he believed Trump submitted broadly accurate information. He did not testify that it was in fact broadly accurate.

Those are two different statements.
Wow. Just wow. This was the dude that approved the $235,000,000 loan., He read the SFCs. His ass was on the line. He testified Trump's SFC was accurate. WTF are you talking about?

Provide the source for this claim.
You said you read Judge Fuckhead's opinion..

Before approving the credit facility, the Private Wealth Management Division consulted
Deutsche Bank’s Valuation Services Group about market conditions to arrive at a conservative
estimate of the value of the commercial real estate should a need arise to liquidate during “bad
market conditions.”

You said you read Judge Fuckhead's opinion..
All they did was take Trump’s numbers and cut them by 50%.

That’s not independently verifying anything.

You don’t seem to be able to discuss this rationally.

All they did was take Trump’s numbers and cut them by 50%.

That’s not independently verifying anything.

LOL going with the dartboard theory. Can I get one of those jobs? And while you're at it, can you supply a cite for your claim that Deutsche Bank never appraised any of Trump properties.
You don’t seem to be able to discuss this rationally.
Backatcha Though I do love seeing you broadcast your rank ignorance of the process for all to see.

Obama promised everyone at least $2,500 in savings on their health insurance. That fraud has to be in the billions of dollars. Should he be sued and bankrupted?
And he gave us a very solid healthcare law the functions to expectations everyday.

Can you post the former fuckup’s You lan to replace it.

Or not

I dismissed child Moroner earlier and no further responses to the 8 year old attention seeker
Other thinkers please follow suite.

I feel bad for conservatives who are too intellectually insecure to engage in debate with people who disagree with them.

WOWZA!
Are you quoting from your old pre-law notes here?
Because you are full of caca.
Read the statute.

I read the statement and it "proves" no such thing.
In fact just the opposite.
What the Governor said was that businesses don't have anything to worry about as long as they don't break the law like the Trump Org. did.
And even if this IS a "political punishment" as you MAGAts love to whine about.....so what?
Trump is a very high profile political figure.
He brings all the scrutiny upon himself.
Perhaps a crook with this many skeletons in his closet should stay out of the spotlight and quit trying to be the center of attention?
Right. Absolutely. Political dissidents will not be tolerated. Navalny and Trump both should have stayed out of the spotlight.

Thats literally what I just said.

They expected Trump to file accurate information. The law requires him to file accurate information.

He did not.
Cite the statute Trump violated with his opinion of what his properties were worth, Simp.

Marener

If I sell you a watch that I say is a Rolex, but it turns out to be fake, can I say it was just my opinion that it’s a Rolex?
So you admit you are full of shit.

Cite the statute, Dumbass. I don’t care about you getting fleeced on the street corner buying a Rolex.

Forum List

Back