‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

You really should quit talking on the subject, you're clueless.
Were you one of the Deutsche Bank employees that evaluated and approved the loan? Because my statements are based on what they told the court at trial.

Were you one of the Deutsche Bank employees that evaluated and approved the loan? Because my statements are based on what they told the court at trial.

No I don't work for Deutsche Bank, but I work for another large financial institution in commercial risk, and you have no clue what transpires during a transaction of that magnitude.

The judge through, wait for it, testimony at trial.

The facts were clearly laid out in the judgement that led him to that conclusion.

Who's testimony, provide a link to the testimony that the judge supposedly used.

No I don't work for Deutsche Bank, but I work for another large financial institution in commercial risk, and you have no clue what transpires during a transaction of that magnitude.
Why would I take your word over the people who actually did the work?

Without strong financial statement, he would have been charged a higher interest rate. That's why he lied on it.

So the bank is going to be compensated for that 'loss' out of the proceeds from the trial, right? lol

What interest rate did he pay, what would have he paid otherwise>

Not one loan processor nor underwriter nor loan closer nor settlement attorney ever stated on the stand that they KNEW an appraisal was not performed. In fact federal regulations require such for such type loans.
You are way way inexperienced here and are a child throwing stones at adults. Try your bamboozling where it might work
You are dismissed

So the bank is going to be compensated for that 'loss' out of the proceeds from the trial, right? lol

What interest rate did he pay, what would have he paid otherwise>
If they sued, perhaps they would. Their choice.

Not one loan processor nor underwriter nor loan closer nor settlement attorney ever stated on the stand that they KNEW an appraisal was not performed. In fact federal regulations require such for such type loans.
You are way way inexperienced here and are a child throwing stones at adults. Try your bamboozling where it might work
You are dismissed
They said that the used the figures that Trump provided.

It wasn't a serious question. My answer provided far more information than the answer to your unserious question, which was an obvious "no".

It was a completely seroius question, please go through the loan process with us, what all occurs, the specific steps. You seem to think that they look at an SFC provided by the borrower, they review it,
and then cut a check.

You are dismissed

It's mind boggling, she has zero clue regarding the complexity involved in such a transaction or the process it goes through to make it happen.

It was a completely seroius question, please go through the loan process with us, what all occurs, the specific steps. You seem to think that they look at an SFC provided by the borrower, they review it,
and then cut a check.
I can’t and I don’t have to. I have not claimed to know every detail of the process and I never claimed that all they did was look at the SFC and cut a check.

I know the SFC was not accurate. I know that Deutsche Bank used Trump’s values and did not do an independent valuation. I know the SFC was mandatory to get the loan.

Forum List

Back