‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

What was the lie? Dont bother bringing an opinion of the worth of a property, Simp.

Every real estate transaction in history involves differences of opinions on the value.
Valuations are based on facts. If you lie about those facts, the valuation is a lie.

This was explained at trial.

Wrong, The value of anything is based on opinion.
Is it an opinion whether a Rolex is authentic or not?

Of course it’s not.

And does that affect the value?

Of course it does.

Last edited:
Just like the Moscow show trials were a real legal system, and the Jim Crow South from the 1870's to the 1960's were a "real legal system"
So you think the modern US Court system is no better than that of the Soviet Union because trump lost a trial with overwhelming evidence against him.

You're an idiot.

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

My guess is that the judgement won't have any effect on deterring questionable real estate practices. Simply because I can't believe anybody is seeing this as anything but political.

I'm not saying no crime has or hasn't been committed. I compare it with all cars traveling on Loop 101 in Scottsdale speeding, but they only stop the one with the Trump 2024 bumper sticker.

Last edited:
My guess is that the judgement won't have any effect on deterring questionable real estate practices. Simply because I can't believe anybody is seeing this as anything but political.
Because you live in a bubble. The evidence was overwhelming. How does it feel to keep losing?

Who says it is excessive?
Engoron didn't just pull the figure out of thin air.
The number was arrived at in a systematic manner taking into account Trump's decades of fraud and the dollar amount that he stuck in his coffers from ill gotten gains all those years, plus fines and interest.
"But our cult don't think it's fair" is not even a valid legal argument and doesn't even factor into any of it.
He didn’t? He must have made a cold, objective evaluation, just like he did when he determined Mar a Lago was worth twelve million dollars when a nearby lot with no house and only one water access instead of two sold for two hundred million.

So how do you think our courts should decide who is charged?
The courts shouldn’t be deciding who is to be charged. The courts are supposed to referee a fair, objective trial of the defendant where the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to an objective jury. The defendant doesn’t have to prove his innocence, we don’t live under the Napoleonic Legal Code.

The courts shouldn’t be deciding who is to be charged. The courts are supposed to referee a fair, objective trial of the defendant where the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to an objective jury. The defendant doesn’t have to prove his innocence, we don’t live under the Napoleonic Legal Code.

Putin is most likely jealous of the Obama/Biden dictatorship right now.

He didn’t? He must have made a cold, objective evaluation, just like he did when he determined Mar a Lago was worth twelve million dollars when a nearby lot with no house and only one water access instead of two sold for two hundred million.
Wrong.

Judge Arthur Engoron found that Trump consistently exaggerated Mar-a-Lago's worth. He noted that one Trump estimate of the club's value was 2,300% times the Palm Beach County tax appraiser's valuations, which ranged from $18 million to $37 million

Wrong.

Judge Arthur Engoron found that Trump consistently exaggerated Mar-a-Lago's worth. He noted that one Trump estimate of the club's value was 2,300% times the Palm Beach County tax appraiser's valuations, which ranged from $18 million to $37 million

Your own fucking link says that the valuation by the judge was ludicrous.

Dems are guilty of a HATE CRIME! They hate Trump and went after him with a bogus case.
Nothing bogus about this case.
There are reams and reams of evidence that prove without a doubt Trump committed business fraud for decades.
Quit your freaking incessant whining.
It's a done deal.
Trump is in the hole for half a billion dollars now....and no appeal is going to save him.
And this is just the warm up for his criminal trials.
The fake bronze shoe clerk is toast.
Get used to it.
:banana:

Forum List

Back