‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

One of my favorites is the judge declared Mari-logo was worth 18 million instead of the billioinish per Trump accountants. A fucking piece of vacant land in the same area runs 200M, but the judge figures he knows something, because was fucked up the ass at some point and threw an oil pump and bearing.

Libs are too shook up to know that when a lender loans money leveraged by property, the fucking lender does the appraisal.

Ahhhhh, but the values were inflated, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh. Stop Trump now, TDS clogs the nose and constipation too, and fades purple hair.

Really?
Who told you that?
Trump?
Because that is what he says, and he is a pathological liar.
Perhaps you can provide some LINKS to a few of these (ahem!) so called "legal expert's" credible statements?
Credible is the operative word here.
:itsok:

The courts are tasked with making those decisions, and they seem to disagree with you.
The court in this case is a political pawn, no matter what our opinions are, a 8 year old can see the obvious, but you keep telling yourself this, pay attention, history will hold President Trump in high regard.

MSN

Last edited:
How do you charge someone with a crime if you don't go after them in the first place?

Imagine someone kills someone. You can't go after that person until AFTER they've been charged with the crime, you can't charge them with the crime until you've gone after them.

Is that tyranny?

No, it is NOT.

Ok. using your analogy the Government can go down the street knocking on peoples doors.... "What? what are you knocking on my door for?" ..... "Oh well sir, we need to make sure you havnt killed anyone. We have no complaint of a crime commited, but you know? we have to be sure your innocent. We cant let murders go un charged!" "there IS a chance you are a murderer, so we have to clear you."

So you see, there was no complaint abiut Trump from the SEC or a Lender or anyone... It was a fishing expedition in hopes Trump comitted some CRIME...you dont get it do you? Your ok with the government doing this to anyone they deem "non compliant" are you? you dont even know where handing this kind of power to the government leads... all because you detest one man so much.

Ok. using your analogy the Government can go down the street knocking on peoples doors.... "What? what are you knocking on my door for?" ..... "Oh well sir, we need to make sure you havnt killed anyone. We have no complaint of a crime commited, but you know? we have to be sure your innocent. We cant let murders go un charged!" "there IS a chance you are a murderer, so we have to clear you."

So you see, there was no complaint abiut Trump from the SEC or a Lender or anyone... It was a fishing expedition in hopes Trump comitted some CRIME...you dont get it do you? Your ok with the government doing this to anyone they deem "non compliant" are you? you dont even know where handing this kind of power to the government leads... all because you detest one man so much.

Not really.

My analogy would be you walk down a street full of drug dealers, and you knock on the doors and we go "we're checking your house for drugs".

Everyone knows Trump is as dodgy as hell. Going after him is done knowing full well he's guilty of plenty of crimes, you just need to figure out how to get him for them.

Like with Pablo Escobar, they knew he was a drug lord, but they couldn't get him for anything. So they went after him.

Your analogy would be "we can't go after Escobar, let him carry on doing what he does"

Not really.

My analogy would be you walk down a street full of drug dealers, and you knock on the doors and we go "we're checking your house for drugs".
First, you would have to have probable cause that drugs are inside the house, and produce a warrant, or I’d tell you to get lost…
Everyone knows Trump is as dodgy as hell. Going after him is done knowing full well he's guilty of plenty of crimes, you just need to figure out how to get him for them.
So, why waste money on a trial? Just drag him into Time Square and hang him….
Like with Pablo Escobar, they knew he was a drug lord, but they couldn't get him for anything. So they went after him.

Your analogy would be "we can't go after Escobar, let him carry on doing what he does"
lol, you progs are ate up with it…

Sure, banks didn't do their own apprasals....how fricken stupid can ya get.

Trump employee and appraiser testify against him in civil ...​

1708516858009.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › trump-empl...

Oct 17, 2023 — NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump returned Tuesday to the civil fraud trial that imperils his real estate empire, watching and deploring the case ...

Instead, Trump company accountant Donna Kidder testified that she was told to make some assumptions favorable to the firm on internal financial spreadsheets. Outside appraiser Doug Larson said he didn’t suggest or condone a former Trump Organization comptroller’s methods of valuing properties.

“It doesn’t make sense,” Larson said of the way the ex-controller reached a $287.6 million value for a prominent Trump-owned retail space in 2013.

Larson, a real estate brokerage executive and certified appraiser, assessed Trump properties for lenders. He was taken aback when told on the stand that he was repeatedly cited as an outside expert in former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney ’s valuation spreadsheets.

“It’s inappropriate and inaccurate,” Larson testified. “I should have been told, and an appraisal should have been ordered.”

In cross-examining Larson, Trump lawyer Lazaro Fields asked whether anything “prevents President Trump, as a real estate developer, from valuing his own properties.”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t know,” Larson responded. Asked again, Larson said: “Not that I know of.”

Yeah............How STUPID............Of you.

Another f’ing idiot!!

For the billionth time, the bank’s order independent appraisals!!
/-----/ Libtards know that, at least those with real life experiences. The rest, just like the talking point.
1708518506300.png

/-----/ Libtards know that, at least those with real life experiences. The rest, just like the talking point.
View attachment 905957

Trump property values were boosted without appraisals ...​

1708518920829.png
Global News
https://globalnews.ca › trump-fraud-trial-new-york-day-4

Oct 5, 2023 — New York Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit alleges the former president conspired with top executives to exaggerate his wealth and ...

Donald Trump’ s corporate executives once boosted the estimated worth of his Trump Tower penthouse by $20 million partly because of the value of his celebrity, according to trial testimony Thursday.

70c8fc80

Another $100 million hike in the estimate was based on a single email from a real estate broker, who hadn’t commissioned an appraisal, didn’t inspect the triplex and was told it was three times its actual size.

From a witness stand, former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney shed light Thursday on calculations central to Trump’s New York civil business fraud trial.

In pretrial testimony, the former president said that people who did business with him were given ample warning not to trust the statements, and that he never thought that the documents “would be taken very seriously.” He described the financial statements as more a “compilation of properties” than a true representation of their value, saying some numbers were “guesstimates.”

Trump property values were boosted without appraisals ...

View attachment 905959
Global News
https://globalnews.ca › trump-fraud-trial-new-york-day-4
Oct 5, 2023 — New York Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit alleges the former president conspired with top executives to exaggerate his wealth and ...

Donald Trump’ s corporate executives once boosted the estimated worth of his Trump Tower penthouse by $20 million partly because of the value of his celebrity, according to trial testimony Thursday.

70c8fc80

Another $100 million hike in the estimate was based on a single email from a real estate broker, who hadn’t commissioned an appraisal, didn’t inspect the triplex and was told it was three times its actual size.

From a witness stand, former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney shed light Thursday on calculations central to Trump’s New York civil business fraud trial.

In pretrial testimony, the former president said that people who did business with him were given ample warning not to trust the statements, and that he never thought that the documents “would be taken very seriously.” He described the financial statements as more a “compilation of properties” than a true representation of their value, saying some numbers were “guesstimates.”
/----/ Thanks for proving our point : people who did business with him were given ample warning not to trust the statements,

What Does Caveat Emptor Mean?

Caveat emptor is a Latin phrase that translates to "let the buyer beware." It means that an individual buys at their own risk. Potential buyers are warned by the phrase to do their research and ask pointed questions of the seller. The seller isn't responsible for problems that the buyer encounters with the product after the sale. - Investopedia

/----/ Thanks for proving our point : people who did business with him were given ample warning not to trust the statements,

What Does Caveat Emptor Mean?

Caveat emptor is a Latin phrase that translates to "let the buyer beware." It means that an individual buys at their own risk. Potential buyers are warned by the phrase to do their research and ask pointed questions of the seller. The seller isn't responsible for problems that the buyer encounters with the product after the sale. - Investopedia
WTF?
So you're good with everyone cooking the books?
Like the dot com bubble in 2000 or the real estate crash in 2008?

So how do you think our courts should decide who is charged?
It depends. In America it used to be a damaged Party would file a motion; in Progressive run localities, it’s Stalinist “show me the Bad Orange Man, I’ll show you the crime”

Progressives always LOVE and ADMIRE Fascism, until it’s directed at them

WTF?
So you're good with everyone cooking the books?
Like the dot com bubble in 2000 or the real estate crash in 2008?
/----/ "So you're good with everyone cooking the books?"
Nowhere did I say that. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -

Twist someone's words - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

to restate someone's words inaccurately; to misrepresent what someone has said. Stop twisting my words around! Listen to what I am telling you! You are twisting my words again. That is not what I said! See also: twist, word McGraw-Hill Dictionary

I really thought the banks application you filled out was simply a formality, I didn't even fill it out, except for my name, SS# and address. Then I wrote see attached financial statements...which were created by the accounting firm I used.

Somehow, I just don't see any one of the Trumps sitting down and filling out a paper financial statement that the bank handed them.

You know the anyone loaning money, is going to require both personal and business financial statements from a certified accounting firm. And, they might want them for 6-12 months back.
Then, of course, you have the business relationships that form between lender and applicant. Obviously, TRUMP! had a stellar reputation for repaying loans fully and on time for the lender to just accept his valuation without asking New York haters what it should be.

/----/ "So you're good with everyone cooking the books?"
Nowhere did I say that. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -
You're right.
You're OK with just Trump cooking his books.

Twist someone's words - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

to restate someone's words inaccurately; to misrepresent what someone has said. Stop twisting my words around! Listen to what I am telling you! You are twisting my words again. That is not what I said! See also: twist, word McGraw-Hill Dictionary

Of course you do. Trump is as innocent and pure as a little baby to his delusional cultists.

The rest of us know that lying to banks about your assets is a no-no.

The banks never accused him of lying about anything, and they are supposedly the injured party.

No fraud was actually done on anyone.

Forum List

Back