‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

According to lib loon s, if I want 4,000 for my trade in to buy the dealers 25k but he offers just 2,000 and I insist in 4,000, I am guilty of coertion extortion.
The dealer is helpless against my influences

According to lib loon s, if I want 4,000 for my trade in to buy the dealers 25k but he offers just 2,000 and I insist in 4,000, I am guilty of coertion extortion.
The dealer is helpless against my influences
No. That's absolutely not what anyone is saying.

No, the collateral was a golf course and spa. The rest of the properties in the SFC were not used as collateral.

You are only talking about property used as collateral. The case isn't about valuation of collateral. Its about valuation in the SFC.
Every asset on the SFC is collateral when they are demanding a personal guarantee.

You scream your ignorance about the practice with every post you make. Stop digging the hole

So you guys make the charges and then deny you did
Not unexpected
No, you're just incredibly dishonest about what people are saying.

Or you just simply don't understand it.

Trump was trying to convince the bank that he had a stronger financial condition that he actually had. Imagine if you tried to get a loan and told the bank you were worth millions of dollars when you weren't That's not okay.

Every asset on the SFC is collateral when they are demanding a personal guarantee.

You scream your ignorance about the practice with every post you make. Stop digging the hole
That's really not what the word collateral means.

But all you can do is split hairs.

The testimony shows us that the bank took Trump's valuations as accurate and they did not do a thorough independent appraisal of the properties.

Again, am I supposed to believe you or the people who actually made the loan?

So the state better get to work on a bunch of criminals they have ignored. Otherwise, it looks like this was a targeted case. James campaigned on getting Trump. Looks shady unless she goes after others for doing the same thing.
Why don't you find a link to her trial docket.
I am sure you will find it is packed full of cases against plenty of other criminals.
And good for her for keeping her campaign promise on prosecuting this one.

No, the collateral was a golf course and spa. The rest of the properties in the SFC were not used as collateral.

You are only talking about property used as collateral. The case isn't about valuation of collateral. Its about valuation in the SFC.
The case is about Democrats making a mockery of our laws as they have done since Trump beat Hillary. They are taking a page from Stalin's playbook "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime".

Why don't you find a link to her trial docket.
I am sure you will find it is packed full of cases against plenty of other criminals.
And good for her for keeping her campaign promise on prosecuting this one.
She targeted Trump. It's political. That's not her job.

Since there is no victim and no loss, the fine is dislocated from rational needs.
WOWZA!
Are you quoting from your old pre-law notes here?
Because you are full of caca.
Read the statute.
That this is a purely political punishment is proved by the governor's statement.
I read the statement and it "proves" no such thing.
In fact just the opposite.
What the Governor said was that businesses don't have anything to worry about as long as they don't break the law like the Trump Org. did.
And even if this IS a "political punishment" as you MAGAts love to whine about.....so what?
Trump is a very high profile political figure.
He brings all the scrutiny upon himself.
Perhaps a crook with this many skeletons in his closet should stay out of the spotlight and quit trying to be the center of attention?

That's really not what the word collateral means.

But all you can do is split hairs.

The testimony shows us that the bank took Trump's valuations as accurate and they did not do a thorough independent appraisal of the properties.

Again, am I supposed to believe you or the people who actually made the loan?
Again, you scream your ignorance. Do the hundreds of folks in Deutsche Bank’s Valuation Services Group just roll the dice on loans?

I'm done trying to help you. You make it quite clear that you're happy remaining ignorant in service of your Trump hate.

Have a blessed day.

Forum List

Back