‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Not one banker sued Trump. New York did'nt loan the money.
Not a valid legal
Since there are no victims in the Trump case any political opposition can be the subject of this kind of legal action

Unconstitutional abridgment of 8th Amendment
What makes you think this dollar amount is excessive and a violation of 8A?
On what basis are you making this assumption?
What documents and financial info do you have that the prosecuting DA and judge have not seen?

Not a valid legal

What documents and financial info do you have that the prosecuting DA and judge have not seen?
It's excessive.....blow out to the max most likely in every count.

That's the next step which is all but inevitable.

And you better believe that they will have every 'i' dotted and every 't' crossed to have fulfilled their due diligence according to SEC rules and their own internal policies and regulations. Which if subpoenaed in Trump's appeal, could also go a long way towards exposing the lie of the original trial.

They ALL do business the exact same way, are you retarded, incapable of understanding the point?
Are you incapable of understanding that "but EVERYBODY does it" is not a valid legal argument OR legitimate defense against fraud charges.
It doesn't even work with speeding tickets.

She basically handed the appeals court their own decision
Typical of arrogant narcissists.
Not a valid legal

It is a valid point. If there isn't a victim of fraud, how can Trump be guilty of fraud?

And you better believe that they will have every 'i' dotted and every 't' crossed to have fulfilled their due diligence according to SEC rules and their own internal policies and regulations. Which if subpoenaed in Trump's appeal, could also go a long way towards exposing the lie of the original trial.
I'm sure the entire banking network throughout New York State is working overtime right now.
What these idiots will come to find out.... The banks and the insurance companies are actually in charge not the government or the courts.

Are you incapable of understanding that "but EVERYBODY does it" is not a valid legal argument OR legitimate defense against fraud charges.
Speeding is against the law because of safety reasons. Duh!

It's not fraud. :rolleyes: You have one AG who ran on 'getting Trump' and one fruitcake biased judge, who also hates Trump, both democrats, and I'd bet both are going to get a big payoff (which will never be looked into or exposed) for their parts in this, who basically made this entire thing happen. There was NO FRAUD.

Not a valid legal

Because there is no victim and no amount of money needed to make a defrauded party whole, this is a punishment only.

Yes, you chant that every time someone disagrees with your opinion. It gets boring. We've read the judge's opinion. We understand he completely ignored the practice in this industry to get Trump.
I say this because your comment clearly does not reflect the decision.

What do you mean by "the practice in this industry"? I honestly don't think people are going to such lengths to inflate their value to banks and if they are it's not a good thing.

But if you have evidence that shows people engaging in this behavior on a widespread basis, let's see it.

?? Are you saying you don't think banks can sue for fraud?

That there was no damage. To anyone. The fine was unmoored from any reality.
The fine is designed to cripple Trump's campaign ability..... It won't work..... But it sure is one hell of a try.

The Deutsche bank people said they expected Trump to submit accurate information and took his numbers at face value.

This was under oath in court.

But I guess you already knew that, right?

Everyone outside of a small cult of Marxists and radicals understands that, once again, the extreme left who have decimated cities and want to work at the National level, are greatly harming the U.S.

Musk did a great service by saving Twitter. These people want more, they want your courts, your schools, your workplace and your Constitution.

What will the rest of the world look like if you become like so many of our failed systems?
They have no connection with God (Jesus) so they worship the things of this world, which Jesus told us not to do, told us that the things of this world are passing away. But this is what people do when they have no God to hold themselves accountable to... they just live for the moment, grab whatever goodies are dangled in front of them.

This is a reason to adhere to the God of the Bible if one didn't see a reason before. I mean, the world would be a MUCH better place if everyone lived by the 10 Commandments and Christ's commandments.

That is a no brainer

The Deutsche bank people said they expected Trump to submit accurate information and took his numbers at face value.

This was under oath in court.

But I guess you already knew that, right?
They signed on the dotted line....end of story.
They didn't send out appraisers? Bullshit.

You have simply moved your goalpost of false hope to the appeals court niw.
You are only setting yourself up for double the dissapointment later.
You should work to overcome this cognitive dissonance you are experiencing from being smacked in the face by your cult god's guilt.
Yep.
He's been lying to you all along.
He's a cheap con man and a hustler....and you got conned.
Accept it and move on.

Ain't NOTHING going to change on appeal.

They signed on the dotted line....end of story.
They didn't send out appraisers? Bullshit.
They didn’t. This was a financial statement for the entire organization, it would be irrational to send appraisers to every single piece of property.

Again, didn’t you guys know this?

Forum List

Back