‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

No, it doesn't. It comes from a lot of things, specific to each property. You should read the ruling.

For example, at Trump Park Avenue, they ignored that a dozen apartments were rent stabilized, which means that they overvalued them by 700%. In another example, Trump had an appraisal done that came back at about $15 million. Trump used $161 million, which somehow included the value of a half dozen mansions which did not exist and could not legally be built anyway.

Read the decision, because it's pretty clear you only know what you've been told about it.

No links of course for this from you.

No, it doesn't. It comes from a lot of things, specific to each property. You should read the ruling.

For example, at Trump Park Avenue, they ignored that a dozen apartments were rent stabilized, which means that they overvalued them by 700%. In another example, Trump had an appraisal done that came back at about $15 million. Trump used $161 million, which somehow included the value of a half dozen mansions which did not exist and could not legally be built anyway.

Read the decision, because it's pretty clear you only know what you've been told about it.
So how do you think he got the loans approved?

It's all irrelevant because in the final analysis professional appraisers were sent out.... All of the facts of the property were established..... If something was missing there is no question whatsoever that it was noted..... The loan was reviewed..... The loan was approved..... The Contract was signed.... The loan was paid back with specified interest....

Where will they go from here since it's obvious Trump could not make the loan to himself? How far down the rabbit hole is this going to go? Is there any wonder as to why the governor's phone is probably ringing off the hook?

Appeal on what grounds?

how about start with excessive fine?
Also...pretty good case this is a bill of attainder, AND an ex post facto law.

Plus, of course, the obvious judicial bias and prosecutorial misconduct.
So look what your saying. The government has a right to go after citizens who are not charged with a crime? and then go looking for a crime because they might not like a person? Thats tyranny.
Very much like your boy Putin
More like Lavernty Beria.

They can’t think
The have no experience with the topic
They have no knowledge nor experience with the process of commercial lending but as usual they opine mightly and mighty inaccurately
Then needing to grow up long haired hippy boy “”judge” seizes the political opportunity to go to bat for banks who never sought such

I didn't realize you couldn't find the decision on your own.

The examples I mentioned were on page 65 of the decision.

The application of the standard used in Trump's litigation would destroy the entire state's economy. That's what.... This isn't about New York suddenly getting honest It's about kryptonite being applied to a 100-year-old corrupt system.
IF Trump's inflation and deflation of his assets is NOT substantially greater than others' valuations .... then you may have a point.

I thought it was pretty clear that Trump's motivation for overvaluing his asstes was to seem richer than he was. When does that become a crime ... if ever? I don't know the answer, really. And if a law makes something illegal that people cannot tell what is supposedly illegal ... the law could be unconstitutional because it is "overbroad."

I didn't realize you couldn't find the decision on your own.

The examples I mentioned were on page 65 of the decision.

Paywall, dipshit.

The trial was a political hit job, with no victim and no crime. Democrats have made a mockery of our laws and our Constitution from the first day Trump took office. Anyone supporting that lawless regime is by definition un-American.
Quit yer whining snowflake.

They can’t think
The have no experience with the topic
They have no knowledge nor experience with the process of commercial lending but as usual they opine mightly and mighty inaccurately

I actually work at a major financial institution in Commerical Risk, it's very amusing to read how these idiots 'think' it works, they're completely clueless. But that's what the corrupt assholes running the show bank on, no details given, just over arching 'media' spewing out talking points for the clueless to gobble up and spew back out. They have no idea how stupid they sound with their 'facts'.

Forum List

Back