‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Robbing any store has an actual victim, with actual losses.

This is like charging a person with bargaining when they wanted to pay $1 for a $2 soda, and the store said, $1.50.
Doesn't matter The previous poster said no person should be allowed to present charges against someone they didn't like.

If he paid back the loan on the agreed upon terms, then no.

When a federal court is done reviewing this law, the State of New York won't have had grounds either.
What does the payback of the loan have to do with the legality of filing false documents?

Why would a federal court get involved in a state civil suit?

He broke state law. I know you folks no longer care about that.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I've wasted enough time.

Did he really? Or did the trial judge twist the meaning of the law along with the DA just to "get" Trump?

It's not like we haven't seen laws twisted for nefarious purposes. Plessey twisting the 14th, The Sherman act being used against unions, RICO being used against advocacy groups that the mainstream doesn't like.

He broke state law. I know you folks no longer care about that.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I've wasted enough time.
No laws were broken. The contract was proffered, it was appraised, it was approved, it was signed by the other party and it was paid back with specified interest. The idea that there was fraud is ludicrous at best gullible at worst and retarded all the way around. Now....if New York state feels they've been cheated out of property taxes they can go right ahead and reassess all those properties.

What does the payback of the loan have to do with the legality of filing false documents?

There were no false documents, the values of the property were open to interpretation.

Because the Law in question as applied probably violates several parts of the federal constitution?

The same reason the FBI watches over County Sheriffs.

Did he really? Or did the trial judge twist the meaning of the law along with the DA just to "get" Trump?

It's not like we haven't seen laws twisted for nefarious purposes. Plessey twisting the 14th, The Sherman act being used against unions, RICO being used against advocacy groups that the mainstream doesn't like.

That's exactly what the judge did.

There were no false documents, the values of the property were open to interpretation.

Because the Law in question as applied probably violates several parts of the federal constitution?
Opinions on values can vary somewhat, but not by multiples of 5 or more. Especially if the valuation is based on verifiably false claims, like square footage or other people having equity. Words have meaning.

What part of the constitution is violated?

The same reason the FBI watches over County Sheriffs.
I brought this up before there is a possibility of federal involvement here. When a state judge crosses the line there are federal laws that can drag this whole thing into the federal court system.

Trump is not a normal person. He doesn't seem to think rules apply to him. But rich people get away with this stuff all the time.

I can't answer your question. I'm far from an expert on any of this.

But I will say that anytime I've ever submitted any paperwork to a bank, I've made damn sure that it was perfectly accurate. I bet you have as well. Not Trump though.

A very long post to admit that it was purely political prosecution. lol

Forum List

Back