‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

When there is a crime reported, then courts handle it. It's pretty simple and that doesnt change. Whats wrong is for the Government to be able to trample our riights and be able to go after a citizen THEY do not like.. for whatever reason and go looking for a crime they hope they can prosecute. I have no idea why you cant see whats wrong with that if your an American.
But I get it.. you hate trump so... nod nod wink wink..who cares its only Trump! but this will eventually give the government more power over all of us. it's intimidation for the sake of politics. The law is not supposedto work that way " justice is blind" etc...
The issue with Trump’s property values came about through reporting from media outlets like Pro Publica.

Man.... You're naivety in the subject is incredible.
First of all there was no fraud.... Secondly anytime the government tries to quantify valuations the only thing that happens is that the entire system grinds to halt.

Yes. They will fuck everything up as usual. This s what happens in third world countries where government control of thier private industries has rendered their systems complete "shitholes"

Banks probably have sued Trump or Trump's company in the past, when they were actually harmed, or as part of a Bankruptcy process.
They have and it’s been a costly endeavor so there’s ample reason for them to avoid doing so that has nothing to do with the legality of the issue.

On this specific issue, would Deutch Bank have grounds to sue Trump?

So do you believe the state should go back now and look at every real estate deal? Do you think they can determine each and every property appraisal now as a crime or not?
Nope. They don't have the resources. But there things they can do going forward, such as tightening the rules and expanding the penalties on fraud.

Put a few bankers and regulators in a room and see what they come up with. That's how problems are solved in Normal World.

And all along I've thought you guys were about law & order. Too funny.

Nope. They don't have the resources. But there things they can do going forward, such as tightening the rules and expanding the penalties on fraud.

Put a few bankers and regulators in a room and see what they come up with. That's how problems are solved in Normal World.

And all along I've thought you guys were about law & order. Too funny.
Not one banker accused Trump of fraud.

They have and it’s been a costly endeavor so there’s ample reason for them to avoid doing so that has nothing to do with the legality of the issue.

On this specific issue, would Deutch Bank have grounds to sue Trump?

If he paid back the loan on the agreed upon terms, then no.

When a federal court is done reviewing this law, the State of New York won't have had grounds either.

Forum List

Back