‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

When do we get to see the real estate developers show how badly they inflated the value of their properties?

Talk is cheap. Let's see the proof.

So how do you think our courts should decide who is charged?

When there is a crime reported, then courts handle it. It's pretty simple and that doesnt change. Whats wrong is for the Government to be able to trample our riights and be able to go after a citizen THEY do not like.. for whatever reason and go looking for a crime they hope they can prosecute. I have no idea why you cant see whats wrong with that if your an American.
But I get it.. you hate trump so... nod nod wink wink..who cares its only Trump! but this will eventually give the government more power over all of us. it's intimidation for the sake of politics. The law is not supposedto work that way " justice is blind" etc...

The application of the standard used in Trump's litigation would destroy the entire state's economy. That's what.... This isn't about New York suddenly getting honest It's about kryptonite being applied to a 100-year-old corrupt system.
Was then loan paid back by Trump?

If you find all the developers guilty, good. If they broke the law, tough shit.

It's far past time we fixed capitalism before we fucking lose it.

I thought Trumpsters were "populists". Populists don't like rich fat cat cheaters.

Maybe the Trumpsters are frauds, huh?

This thread would not be so easy to blow off if the OP hadn't touted Kevin O'leary as ... "the sage."

There's no way to dispute that the only way they convicted Trump was to apply the law in a way that hasn't been used before ... where there aren't investors/banks that suffered financial losses because of misrepresentation by the defendant.

BUT, Trump's built his cred with voters on being ..... well, like Kevin OLeary. A blow hard tv clown who pretends to be much richer than he is. The violate laws to over inflate their worth to make themselves seem soooo smart and sooo successful .... when in reality they are charlatans and con men.

I can't accept an argument based on "ends justify means" or greater good. But I'm not ready to say "there are no victims." Trump broke laws to inflate beliefs as to how much he was worth, and that's just fact that can't be honestly denied. And he did that to get people to pay him money and gain power. If I didn't think Trump was unique in post-WWII America, and preventing others from using a similar strategy is a legit reason to have laws, this would be a tougher call on prosecutorial abuse.

Of course it was and everybody benefited from it. What I am saying is that these idiots have placed their own heads on the chopping blocks without realizing it. The Governor knows it.

Once the November coup took place it was all hands on deck.
Damn the torpedoes

Sounds like a good idea. Where, in the constitution does it give bankers that authority
'

If you find all the developers guilty, good. If they broke the law, tough shit.

It's far past time we fixed capitalism before we fucking lose it.

I thought Trumpsters were "populists". Populists don't like rich cheaters.
Who was cheated?

Forum List

Back