‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

how about start with excessive fine?
Who says it is excessive?
Engoron didn't just pull the figure out of thin air.
The number was arrived at in a systematic manner taking into account Trump's decades of fraud and the dollar amount that he stuck in his coffers from ill gotten gains all those years, plus fines and interest.
"But our cult don't think it's fair" is not even a valid legal argument and doesn't even factor into any of it.

YES, they are.

View attachment 905351

The thing is, the lender's didn't do any appraisal, Trump and his crime family did.

See above.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...

View attachment 905356
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trump-...
Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

Trump tells Glenn Beck he'd 'lock up' political opponents if ...

View attachment 905357
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 4178537-trum...
Aug 30, 2023 — Former President Trump told conservative media personality Glenn Beck he would prosecute his political enemies if elected president again.

The bank didn't do an appraisal, link that please. And if they didn't, they most likely broke federal regs, and their own internal risk policies.

The number was arrived at in a systematic manner taking into account Trump's decades of fraud and the dollar amount that he stuck in his coffers from ill gotten gains all those years, plus fines and interest.
"But our cult don't think it's fair" is not even a valid legal argument and doesn't even factor into any of it.
People who think and act like you are the problem in this counrty. You're only pissing off the average American even more. Tell us who was hurt, who are the victims?

If you worked in the real estate industry as you claim, then and only then you would know that all banks have independent appraisals done. My experience with appraisers is they don’t stick there heads out for anyone, they base their opinions of value on comps and current market value. There are several factors that go into appraisers decisions of value. To assert that they were corrupt is such a stretch it’s comical.
If an appraisal comes in under value, they can request a reconsideration, in most cases the value is not adjusted unless comps are submitted that support the value. The process has worked out well for a long time, the only reason this fiasco is going on is they’re afraid of President Trump exposing their rotten system
Perfectly put

When do we get to see the real estate developers show how badly they inflated the value of their properties?

Talk is cheap. Let's see the proof.

Good luck with that one.
The plaintiff was the state of New York whose laws were broken.

So the message to all mega real estate developers that do business every day in this manner is that the government is going to come after them to line the state's pockets with millions. And you expect them to continuing doing business in that state going forward. A special kind of stupid.

I'll ask you the same question, name one real estate developer than had a successful business deal with a bank with a paid off loan that was charged with this same thing in the past?

Not one banker sued Trump. New York did'nt loan the money.
If anything it could be argued that New York benefited from the transaction. Why would they cry if the end result was that Trump paid back a lot more interest that he would have on a lower amount? That payback was no doubt subjected to federal and state taxation.

When do we get to see the real estate developers show how badly they inflated the value of their properties?

I'm sure the state of NY is looking into all of them right now. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's your childish and naive notion that Trump is the only person in real estate that works with banks in this manner, right? :cuckoo:

I'll ask you the same question, name one real estate developer than had a successful business deal with a bank with a paid off loan that was charged with this same thing in the past? Or is it your belief that Trump has been the only one?

I'm sure the state of NY is looking into all of them right now. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's your childish and naive notion that Trump is the only person in real estate that works with banks in this manner, right? :cuckoo:

I'll ask you the same question, name one real estate developer than had a successful business deal with a bank with a paid off loan that was charged with this same thing in the past? Or is it your belief that Trump has been the only one?
That's what I've been saying from the outset.
They're going to bring down the whole house just to get Trump without realizing the harsh consequences that will follow this judgment.
Every Podunk municipality in the entire state of New York will now comb through their real estate records looking to recover past tax damages.

Last edited:
They're going to bring down the whole house just to get Trump without realizing the hash consequences that will follow this judgment.
Every Podunk municipality in the entire state of New York will now comb through their real estate records looking to recover past tax damages.

I hope they do, these idiots need to feel the consequences of their corrupt actions. I keep waiting for it to happen.

I don't know if your level of delusion is more from dogma or stupidity.
But, it is solid delusion.

Who does that hurt? If I tell you my shoes are worth $500, but I got them at Value Village for $19.99, who does that hurt?

If you worked in the real estate industry as you claim, then and only then you would know that all banks have independent appraisals done. My experience with appraisers is they don’t stick there heads out for anyone, they base their opinions of value on comps and current market value. There are several factors that go into appraisers decisions of value. To assert that they were corrupt is such a stretch it’s comical.
If an appraisal comes in under value, they can request a reconsideration, in most cases the value is not adjusted unless comps are submitted that support the value. The process has worked out well for a long time, the only reason this fiasco is going on is they’re afraid of President Trump exposing their rotten system
If any of that made a bit of difference, trump would be tried before a tribunal of bankers. Trump broke our laws and is facing our courts, no matter what you or any bank might think.

They're going to bring down the whole house just to get Trump without realizing the hash consequences that will follow this judgment.
That Dem Weasel judge Engeron has opened Pandora's box and New York will reap the consequences, big time.

Forum List

Back