‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

I actually work at a major financial institution is Commerical Risk, it's very amusing to read how these idiots 'think' it works, they're completely clueless. But that's what the corrupt assholes running the show bank on, no details given, just over arching 'media' spewing out talking points for the clueless to gobble up and spew back out. They have no idea how stupid they sound with their 'facts'.
I can only hope that the poo bahs in NY real estate development let the Appeals Court know how insane this judge was, and how devastating to their entire industry this is will be if this isn't overturned.

All it says is that this pinhead judge was second guessing appraisals that dozens of Deutche Bank lawyers and CPA and appraisers went over with a fine tooth comb.

Don't you know that they took Trump at his word???? They didn't need to do any due diligence, they just rubber stamped 'APPROVED' on his application based only on his valuations.. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Don't you know that they took Trump at his word???? They didn't need to do any due diligence, they just rubber stamped 'APPROVED' on his application based only on his valuations.. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Seriously, I cannot tell whether these people that grossly ignorant, or are they just feigning it.

I can only hope that the poo bahs in NY real estate development let the Appeals Court know how insane this judge was, and how devastating to their entire industry this is will be if this isn't overturned.

I think based on the governor's comments that she publicly made... it's wink wink nod nod, don't worry, this will NEVER happen to you. Trump is different!! We'll see how secure and comfy they're all feeling about her reassurances as time goes on.

All it says is that this pinhead judge was second guessing appraisals that dozens of Deutche Bank lawyers and CPA and appraisers went over with a fine tooth comb.
That's very untrue. Apparently you didn't read it either.

Deutsche Bank executives testified that the bank never believed Trump. Trump never defaulted and always paid off his loans early. No one was ever defrauded.

IF Trump's inflation and deflation of his assets is NOT substantially greater than others' valuations .... then you may have a point.

I thought it was pretty clear that Trump's motivation for overvaluing his asstes was to seem richer than he was. When does that become a crime ... if ever? I don't know the answer, really. And if a law makes something illegal that people cannot tell what is supposedly illegal ... the law could be unconstitutional because it is "overbroad."
The big ugly object in the middle of the room Is that Trump could not have lent the money to himself. How many accomplices did he have over the years in breaking the law if that's what he did? Who are they? (Very powerful people you can be sure).... How many of them are connected to elected officials? (Probably most if not all of them).... Who are the people plaguing the governor's office with worried phone calls? Perhaps the bank officials themselves who still reside New York that were part of the process?
How many other businessmen in New York have profited from the very same process?

I think based on the governor's comments that she publicly made... it's wink wink nod nod, don't worry, this will NEVER happen to you. Trump is different!! We'll see how secure and comfy they're all feeling about her reassurances as time goes on.
That statement will be really useful in overturning this judgment on 8th Amendment grounds.

Our laws.

so whythe picking and choosing? Citizens of New York have their lives disrupted every day by criminals who commit crimes and are let right back out on the street again to continue. If I was a citizen of New York, i would be pissed.You tell me your protecting me by going after some guy who bought some real estate, pouring through his past transactions to find something? What has cost me more? Trump when he has paid whatever loan he had and continues to do business in NY? or criminals who car jack, rob stores, shoplift.. etc. and then dont even face prison time.

Not exactly the same thing, but never tell me the governments concern here is the people. Anyone who tells you that is a liar. We can also see the ongoing cost to NYC because of the Biden border policy. All those funds now going to pay for housing and welfare.... dwarfs any process crime TRump is accused of costing NYC taxpayers.

As far as Trump is concerned, everyone knows this is all about preventing him from running for president. We can stop pretending its about any concerns about Laws or the people of New York.

The big ugly object in the middle of the room Is that Trump could not have lent the money to himself. How many accomplices did he have over the years in breaking the law if that's what he did? Who are they? (Very powerful people you can be sure).... How many of them are connected to elected officials? (Probably most if not all of them).... Who are the people plaguing the governor's office with worried phone calls? Perhaps the bank officials themselves who still reside New York that were part of the process?
How many other businessmen in New York have profited from the very same process?
From the business people themselves, ALL of them. Once the necessity of a victim is relieved, it become a subjective matter of "who don't we like today?"

Forum List

Back