Mr. Yiannapolous opens Conversion Center

Red herring and Appeal to Hypocrisy logical fallacies . Try dealing with the actual topic

Just pointing out that one of the major underpinnings for your Reich - Radical Islam, murders anyone switching sides. It would be unsurprising to find that you Nazis plan to kill (all whites, well duh!) anyone who strays from the "True faith" of homosexuality and is an apostate.

After all, YOU were making physical threats against the apostates to your faith.

My question was not whether you would be willing to stonewall against it. I know that.

My question was, would you admit to it meaning anything. You did not answer that.

Because the answer is, that your position is based solely on ideology, not reality or data or science, or anything really, other than toeing the party line.
I did not answere your question directly becase, quite frankly, it is a stupid question. There is nothing to "admit" to . The question of whether or not people who were sexually abused as children is not a moral or legal question. It is an accademic question. I would acknowlege that molestation results in homosexuality if there was clear anc convincing evidence of it-which there is not. I gave you a chance to produce such evidence and you failed to do so

Furthermore, the question of why people are homosexual really does not matter to me. There is no "party line" on the topic. My position is that they are who they are and that should be respected. That extends to my opposition to conversion therapy. You on the other hand are the one who has a stake in promoting this molestation theory-presumably to justify conversion therapy as well as the general idea that homosexuality is somethiong that needs to be cured. So YOU are the one with the idiological agenda

It's a fact, as we both know.

I've proven it to you before, with mountains of evidence, leading to you lying "men who molest little boys aren't really gay."
You have not proven shit but I am not going to get into it with you here. This thread is about conversion therapy

Last edited:
I did not answere your question directly becase, quite frankly, it is a stupid question. There is nothing to "admit" to . The question of whether or not people who were sexually abused as children is not a moral or legal question. It is an accademic question. I would acknowlege that molestation results in homosexuality if there was clear anc convincing evidence of it-which there is not. I gave you a chance to produce such evidence and you failed to do so

Furthermore, the question of why people are homosexual really does not matter to me. There is no "party line" on the topic. My position is that they are who they are and that should be respected. That extends to my opposition to conversion therapy. You on the other hand are the one who has a stake in promoting this molestation theory-presumably to justify conversion therapy as well as the general idea that homosexuality is somethiong that needs to be cured. So YOU are the one with the idiological agenda

Bullshit. NO one is buying this, not even yourself.

Forum List

Back