Mrs Clinton

Reading the threads on here she is without the devil incarnate.
However she seems to be nailed on to win the nomination.
How is this ?
Is USMB a reflection of American views or a collection of Right Wing nuts who dont reflect the feelings of the country as a whole ?
As a Democrat...

I despise her.

Her husband... Different story.

How is this ?
Is USMB a reflection of American views or a collection of Right Wing nuts who dont reflect the feelings of the country as a whole ?

It's a complete failure of our educational system, a win at all costs dogma, and an entitlement mentality. All controlled and perpetuated by our state run media.

I must be completely lost or have missed something altogether. What is this seeming obsession Tommy Tainant seems to have with what we in this country do politically or otherwise? What difference does it make to him personally? Of course, I'm sort of going on the way he expresses himself and his British spelling of his words, too.

I must be completely lost or have missed something altogether. What is this seeming obsession Tommy Tainant seems to have with what we in this country do politically or otherwise? What difference does it make to him personally? Of course, I'm sort of going on the way he expresses himself and his British spelling of his words, too.
Tommy is bored.

He posts obsession threads denigrating people he does't know.

How is this ?

The media want her and the progressives have been dumbing down the American Public for decades. Make people stupid and they will vote for Hitler in a heartbeat. But you already knew that didn't you...

How is this ?

The media want her and the progressives have been dumbing down the American Public for decades. Make people stupid and they will vote for Hitler in a heartbeat. But you already knew that didn't you...
Nah, you are being silly now.
It strikes me as a similar set up to our last election. The tories were despised and all the chatter was for the opposition.
The result was exactly the opposite. Basically the left had been talking to itself.
Thats what I feel might be happening here. The right doesnt have anyone who is remotely credible and the left could put up a tailors dummy and win.

How is this ?

Yo, sit back in your chair, and close your eyes, see you maybe, on the other side? But I doubt it, your Party has no Religion! Is Hillary still a Mrs.? Shame, she had to stick with that loser Bill? Wonder why? Could it have something to do with what she is doing now? I say YES!!! What a Loser!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 67830
ted cruz?.....yea thats a quality guy.....yo!

How is this ?
As a Democrat...

I despise her.

so will you still help carry her baggage when she gets the nomination?...

Can the OP honestly answer why a criminal is running for President?
can anyone answer why we now have some of the worst possible people running for this office anymore?..... what happened to quality people?....

They are all in the private sector...........until one whose rich enough comes out who truly loves America! A rare, very rare kind.......and probably the last of his kind.

How is this ?
As a Democrat...

I despise her.

Definitely not.

How is this ?

Yo, sit back in your chair, and close your eyes, see you maybe, on the other side? But I doubt it, your Party has no Religion! Is Hillary still a Mrs.? Shame, she had to stick with that loser Bill? Wonder why? Could it have something to do with what she is doing now? I say YES!!! What a Loser!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 67830

Yo, if you did your homework on him like a good little Puppet? You might see him in another light! Try to think for yourself, not the likes of a Al Sharpton?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Can the OP honestly answer why a criminal is running for President?
can anyone answer why we now have some of the worst possible people running for this office anymore?..... what happened to quality people?....

They are all in the private sector...........until one whose rich enough comes out who truly loves America! A rare, very rare kind.......and probably the last of his kind.
i hope you are not saying trump is that one....

How is this ?

"GTP"
View attachment 67830

Yo, if you did your homework on him like a good little Puppet? You might see him in another light! Try to think for yourself, not the likes of a Al Sharpton?

"GTP"
View attachment 68146
if you did your homework on him like a good little Puppet?
you mean a good little puppet like you?....and no i could not see that jerk in another light....and unlike you i do think for myself....thats why i can say what you cant say...cruz,trump,rubio,clinton and the old man are at the bottom of the ladder rungs and are no better than the last 2 quality presidents we have had...yo!...

How is this ?
As a Democrat...

I despise her.

Definitely not.
thanks for for that answer....there are a few people here that i know are lefties who claim they cant stand her but will not answer me when i ask them that question....which tells me they will be carrying a few of her bags....

How is this ?

"GTP"
View attachment 67830

"GTP"
View attachment 68146
you mean a good little puppet like you?....and no i could not see that jerk in another light....and unlike you i do think for myself....thats why i can say what you cant say...cruz,trump,rubio,clinton and the old man are at the bottom of the ladder rungs and are no better than the last 2 quality presidents we have had...yo!...

Yo, run Puppet run, straight to Hillary the Crook!

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

How is this ?
As a Democrat...

I despise her.

Definitely not.
thanks for for that answer....there are a few people here that i know are lefties who claim they cant stand her but will not answer me when i ask them that question....which tells me they will be carrying a few of her bags....
Good thing I'm not a lefty Democrat.

How is this ?

"GTP"
View attachment 67830

"GTP"
View attachment 68146

Yo, run Puppet run, straight to Hillary the Crook!

"GTP"
View attachment 68150
poor fucker,you have a hard time comprehending things dont you?.....yo!

Forum List

Back