Mrs. Clinton's Accomplishments

She learned and accomplished the skill of telling haters and nut jobs to go fuck themselves. Polls indicate the public is both entertained and appreciative of her skill in this area of public communication.
Here it is folks. The opinion of the fawning Hillary supporters on the left is that "telling haters and nut jobs to go fuck themselves" is a qualification for the presidency. Aside from the obvious display of ignorance it's interesting to note that Hillary allegedly used the power of the state of Arkansas and later the US government to attack people who she deemed "haters and nut jobs" who turned out to be ordinary women who were abused by her husband

Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Twice elected to the Senate and appointed Secretary of State means that she has 12 years of experience on her own record and another 8 as first lady.
Her biggest accomplishment as Secretary of state is letting 4 americans die in bengazi. As first lady, playing the poor wife that couldn't control her husband.

Don't forget the reset button! I was embarrassed for my Country when I saw that kindergarten game.

Want accomplishments as Secretary of State?

Clinton avoided bringing our country to war......something her Republican predecessors couldn't accomplish

Good grief you are stupid

Imagine that

Hillary Clinton used something called "diplomacy" to resolve international issues

We did not have to invade after all
Are you talking about that reset button she gave to Russia?

I know....Russia sure blew that one didn't they?
I know Putin knew Obama is a pussy. Oh well I guess that isn't Obama's fault either.

Seems Putins economy is in shatters and Obama leads the strongest economy on earth

Who won that one?

Imagine that

Hillary Clinton used something called "diplomacy" to resolve international issues

I know Putin knew Obama is a pussy. Oh well I guess that isn't Obama's fault either.

Seems Putins economy is in shatters and Obama leads the strongest economy on earth

Who won that one?

China is the world's largest economy, inform yourself and stop bothering me

Imagine that

Who won that one?

China has 1.5 billion people.......We have one fifth that

Theirs is slightly larger but ours is significantly stronger

Who won that one?

China has 1.5 billion people.......We have one fifth that

Theirs is slightly larger but ours is significantly stronger

Who has the largest economy, asshole?

Sit down, once again you have no idea what you're blabbering about

Thanks to a moderator of this board, from anther thread--we now have a complete list of Mrs. Clinton's accomplishments during her years in public life. They are:

1) "She was instrumental in developing the State Children’s Health Insurance Program and in creating the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act..." (Instrumental ????---As in Co-sponsoring a bill with 60 other Senators???)

2) "She also created an office of Violence Against Women under the Justice Department".

3) "She pushed to have the illness' of returning Gulf War veterans investigated, and also the health consequences of first responders, including drafting the first bill to finally compensate and offer the health services they deserve. Even though her attempt at Health Care reform ultimately failed..."

That's it. Three accomplishments...one of which was not an accomplishment, but a failure...listed as an accomplishment--apparently because she tried. Anybody have any more?

State Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) - sponsored by Ted Kennedy and Orin Hatch, 1997
Foster Care Independence Act - introduced by Nancy Johnson, 1999
Office of Violence Against Women - created in 1995

Seems like she did more while Billy was the president, then Billy himself. Nah, as first lady she was mannequin that wears nice pant suits and providing lip service for her husband.

So whenever you hear something like instrumental, essential, pushed, created, think of something like this...

"Instrumental in developing" is code for "having photo taken".
"Creating" would be something like "loading the printer".
"Pushing" is reference to "getting drunk" when cameras are not rolling.

Last edited:

Twice elected to the Senate and appointed Secretary of State means that she has 12 years of experience on her own record and another 8 as first lady.

LOL You people are hilarious, name an accomplishment that has helped this nation. There have been thousands of people elected to offices and appointed to cabinet positions. What did she do once she got there?
Why. it won't sway you to vote for her...you should be more concerned about who you will vote for....

zactly...

did you reeeally think that sassy sockpuppet was interested in being honest about anything...? :lol:

Ahh, but accusing people of being socks does not reveal Hillary's accomplishments, now does it? :lmao:

LOL You people are hilarious, name an accomplishment that has helped this nation. There have been thousands of people elected to offices and appointed to cabinet positions. What did she do once she got there?
Why. it won't sway you to vote for her...you should be more concerned about who you will vote for....

zactly...

did you reeeally think that sassy sockpuppet was interested in being honest about anything...? :lol:

Ahh, but accusing people of being socks does not reveal Hillary's accomplishments, now does it? :lmao:
We all know who it is..yet the emotional outburst are eeking out the longer she continues to post...

Imagine that

Who won that one?

Unless we start spending a shit load more on infrastructure, science, r&d, educational reform and start thinking about our small businesses. We won't be the strongest for much longer as China is close.

her accomplishments speak for themselves despite anyones delusions to the contrary...

maybe you should look into it, if you're really interested in knowing...

her accomplishments speak for themselves despite anyones delusions to the contrary...

Very quiet when asked to name one...

because there isn't any. Running a champagne for Senator and having SOS BESTOWED on her is about it. She's a tad more experienced than that community agitator was. my gawd now they're going to put the loser which they made her for Obama in as President. anyone will do as long as they have a D. party over country

the DEM voters have no honor

snip;
Hillary’s Authentic Inauthenticity That relatable smile...
by Charles Krauthammer April 16, 2015 3:53

PM See Hillary ride in a van! Watch her meet everyday Americans! Witness her ordering a burrito bowl at Chipotle! Which she did wearing shades, as did her chief aide Huma Abedin, yielding security-camera pictures that made them look (to borrow from Karl Rove) like fugitives on the lam, wanted in seven states for a failed foreign policy.

There’s something surreal about Hillary Clinton’s Marie Antoinette tour, sampling cake and commoners. But what else can she do?

After Barack Obama, she’s the best-known political figure in America. She has papal name recognition. Like Napoleon and Cher, she’s universally known by her first name.

As former queen consort, senator and secretary of state, she has spent a quarter-century in the national spotlight — more than any modern candidate.

SLIDESHOW: Hillary Hits the Road

She doesn’t just get media coverage; she gets meta-coverage. The staging is so obvious that actual events disappear.

The story is their symbolism — campaign as semiotics. This quality of purposeful abstractness makes everything sound and seem contrived. It’s not really her fault.

True, she’s got enough genuine inauthenticity to go around — decades of positioning, framing, parsing, dodging — but the perception is compounded by the obvious staginess of the gigantic political apparatus that surrounds her and directs her movements.

Why is she running in the first place? Because it’s the next inevitable step in her career path. But that’s not as damning as it seems. It can be said of practically every presidential candidate.

The number of conviction politicians — those who run not to be someone but to do something — is exceedingly small. In our lifetime: Ronald Reagan. And arguably, Barack Obama, although with him (as opposed to Reagan) a heavy dose of narcissistic self-fulfillment is admixed with genuine ideological conviction.

all of it here
Read more at: National Review

Forum List

Back