MS13 terrorizes a school...school denies there is a problem. Immigrant students terrorized daily.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
School admin denies there is a problem, and refuses to protect teachers or children.

They've essentially sold the immigrant kids to the MS13.

"ā€œTeachers feel threatened but arenā€™t backed up. Students feel threatened but arenā€™t protected,ā€ one educator said. ā€œThe school is a ticking time bomb.ā€

Meanwhile, idiots deny there's a problem.

"Nearly a dozen parents told The Post that they were worried about gang activity at the school, which is 10 miles from the White House. Many said they were intent on transferring their kids. Several said they were scared their children would be killed.

"One eighth-grader said she had been raped in the fall by a schoolmate in MS-13 ā€” an attack that took place off school property and that she reported to police but then recanted out of fear of the gang. Prince Georgeā€™s investigators concluded the report was unfounded, but the girl said she now lives in fear the gang will stab her as she leaves school."

Standby for some *feminist* to proclaim that it probably wasn't REALLY rape.

ā€˜A ticking time bombā€™: MS-13 threatens a middle school, warn teachers, parents, students

Sounds an awful lot like most N.Y. high schools back in the 1960s & 1970s, except that then the gangs were white & black. Now that they're hispanic everything's different.

It's long overdue to have some solution to violence in schools. I guess that would cost money, which would mean higher taxes - so forget it, let the gangs run the schools.

Schools don't care. For every kid that goes, they get money. For every kid that doesn't, they lose money. So of course they are going to ride that river of DeNile.

School admin denies there is a problem, and refuses to protect teachers or children.

They've essentially sold the immigrant kids to the MS13.

"ā€œTeachers feel threatened but arenā€™t backed up. Students feel threatened but arenā€™t protected,ā€ one educator said. ā€œThe school is a ticking time bomb.ā€

Meanwhile, idiots deny there's a problem.

"Nearly a dozen parents told The Post that they were worried about gang activity at the school, which is 10 miles from the White House. Many said they were intent on transferring their kids. Several said they were scared their children would be killed.

"One eighth-grader said she had been raped in the fall by a schoolmate in MS-13 ā€” an attack that took place off school property and that she reported to police but then recanted out of fear of the gang. Prince Georgeā€™s investigators concluded the report was unfounded, but the girl said she now lives in fear the gang will stab her as she leaves school."

Standby for some *feminist* to proclaim that it probably wasn't REALLY rape.

ā€˜A ticking time bombā€™: MS-13 threatens a middle school, warn teachers, parents, students
Yep. This is what Chuck and Nancy want. Democrats donā€™t care about protecting Americans. They want open borders.

Schools don't care. For every kid that goes, they get money. For every kid that doesn't, they lose money. So of course they are going to ride that river of DeNile.

That is the textbook definition of racketeering.

And that is why my kids aren't in school. Our schools are on the side of MS13 and every other criminal human trafficking endeavor because they engage in it themselves.

I pulled my kid out of senior year due to bullshit the school was doing..or rather..not doing. The principle called me and flatly said "you are costing the community money. His absence is costing us money". I said "tough shit".

He didn't like me much.

Here is a big part of the problems in Prince Georgeā€™s county.....

• Mary A. Lehman (D), District 1
  • Deni Taveras (D), District 2
  • Dannielle M. Glaros (D), Vice-Chair, District 3
  • Todd M. Turner (D), District 4
  • Andrea Harrison (D), District 5
  • Derrick Leon Davis (D), Chair, District 6
  • Karen R. Toles (D), District 7
  • Obie Patterson (D), District 8
  • Mel Franklin (D), District 9
There are too many democrats.

Itā€™s here in PG County. Weā€™ve had ms-13 issues for years in addition to the fatherless black issues.
The white democrats here (and theyā€™re all democrats) dont send their kids to those schools because they love diversity so much.

I smugly smirk at the idea of refugees that claim to be escaping gang violence.

They are the gangs. The violence is theirs.

I agree. MS 13 is a gang and most members are probably here illegally.

ICE and the police should start kicking them back across the border.

MS13 originated in cali, they are primarily the children of immigrants, who target immigrants.

They do move back and forth across the border, though. Because they traffic drugs and people.

MS13 originated in cali, they are primarily the children of immigrants, who target immigrants.

They do move back and forth across the border, though. Because they traffic drugs and people.

I agree but they are origionally from South America. To bad they weren't booted back across the border before they got wormed into our country.

There is no effective process for weeding out those who disrupt education such as these.

That is the issue.

I agree but they are origionally from South America. To bad they weren't booted back across the border before they got wormed into our country.

MS13 is a perfect example of why it's fucking retarded to allow *refugees* from violent areas to flood our borders without taking the time to screen them.

"...the gang as it's known today began with the Diaspora of refugees who fled El Salvador during a bloody civil war. Between 1980 and 1990, the population of Salvadoran immigrants in the US increased from 94,000 to 465,000. Many settled in the Los Angeles area.

"A lot of these immigrants were young men who grew up around violence, so naturally gravitated towards it. When they arrived in LA, they were thrown into a system of established Latin (mostly Mexican) gangs, where they weren't welcome; they had to prove themselves as a force to be reckoned with. The word ā€œmaraā€ is a Central American term for gang, ā€œsalvaā€ comes from El Salvador, and ā€œtruchaā€ is slang for clever. The term salvatrucha is historically used to described peasants trained as guerilla fighters.

"MS-13 is not a homogenous group, but is broken into cliques united under a transnational identity. The gang is believed to have started in Pico-Union, adjacent to downtown Los Angeles, though many cliques existed in the greater LA area in the early '90s. Among the first was La Fulton, which began in 1991 in the San Fernando Valley. Its leaderā€™s nickname was Satan."

Dreamers today, MS13 tomorrow.

They have the same motto as the Democrat party...rape, kill, control..and death to Christians!

18 Terrifying Facts About MS-13, The Most Dangerous Gang In The World

Forum List

Back