MSM dont want to cover the constant shootings by blacks but want me to care about some thug named Jacob Blake

That really was a dumb move, but it doesn't excuse the excessive use of force. There were several other options he could have chosen aside from shotting the guy in the back in with his 3 children watching....USING HIS TASER comes to mind, not that I'm crazy about those things. But this kind of shit needs to stop.

Right, turn your back to a cop and then go and open a car door
If I was the cop, I'd have tased his ass.

We’ve already seen how tasers don’t work, especially on these guys on drugs.
If a person takes recreational drugs and ignores an officers orders. . . . that doesn't mean they should be executed on the spot.

What the hell kind of psychopath are you?!
He wasn’t “executed”. He reached into his car, they had to assume he was getting a gun. Totally and completely justified.

I have ZERO sympathy for idiots.

I agree with you...he had some reason to insist on going to his car.

Any cop worth his salt would have to assume there was a strong possibility the guy was going to get a gun.

C'mon - how many jacked up Rambo's out there can fight off 50,000 volts of fucking electricity running through them ?? C'mon man.

It has been seen time and again...especially in perps juiced up on some drug.

That really was a dumb move, but it doesn't excuse the excessive use of force. There were several other options he could have chosen aside from shotting the guy in the back in with his 3 children watching....USING HIS TASER comes to mind, not that I'm crazy about those things. But this kind of shit needs to stop.

If a person takes recreational drugs and ignores an officers orders. . . . that doesn't mean they should be executed on the spot.

Not good in the analytical dept. I see.....unfortunately on message boards that seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

You fail to grasp what the cops have to contend with. You fail to understand the potential for this guy to go to his car and get a weapon and shoot the cop.

Above all...you nor the others on here like you have all the facts of this case....thus you rush to judgement based on your bias....nuff said.

He wasn’t “executed”. He reached into his car, they had to assume he was getting a gun. Totally and completely justified.

3 kids in his back seat and a cop following him for several yards and he's gonna grab a gun and go cowboy ? Gimme a fucking break.

3 kids in his back seat.....that has just about as much relevance as trayvon buying a piece of candy.

To do a adequate analysis of a case like this one has to stick to the relevant facts.

Do you have any relevant facts?

3 kids in his back seat and a cop following him for several yards and he's gonna grab a gun and go cowboy ? Gimme a fucking break.
With a domestic violence thug, who knows. I wouldn’t risk my life on it.

Not good in the analytical dept. I see.....unfortunately on message boards that seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

You fail to grasp what the cops have to contend with. You fail to understand the potential for this guy to go to his car and get a weapon and shoot the cop.

Above all...you nor the others on here like you have all the facts of this case....thus you rush to judgement based on your bias....nuff said.
the_deadliest_jobs_in_america_fatal_injuries_per_100000_workers_chartbuilder.png

I guess we should just arm folks in every profession and make them assume everyone is out to kill them, just like the cops, then folks won't die as much as the cops.

4i-7CA7Pu18XFH2RO15sw3s8Jyq8A2auUceEmFtWrnw.jpg

Apparently, the police never got the memo about citizens having to be proved guilty, eh? They just assume everyone is out to murder them. . .

So that's it now huh? Police are just to be treated as an occupation army, and every citizen is a potential enemy combatant. . . is this seriously the attitude folks want to take? :dunno:

iu

With a domestic violence thug, who knows. I wouldn’t risk my life on it.
GOOD!

Then don't become a PEACE OFFICER!

I was at a Greyhound station (on foot at the time) where marijuana was being dealt to the students of a local high school bordering on the property. I was walking around the block, and I chanced upon a local cop with the driver's door open on his car and his handgun drawn and pointed at my back near the high school grounds, which I noticed when I turned around.

I saw a look of disappointment register on his face when he saw me turn around and lowered his gun. I had sensed something, moved slightly, and turned, but I pretended not to see what I did see out of the corner of my eye. I had spoiled his shot and saved my life by making a slight, sudden, instinctive step back at an angle, but I did not alter my speed or manner of walking about somewhat aimlessly.

I said nothing until I had boarded the bus and left town.

the_deadliest_jobs_in_america_fatal_injuries_per_100000_workers_chartbuilder.png

I guess we should just arm folks in every profession and make them assume everyone is out to kill them, just like the cops, then folks won't die as much as the cops.

Apparently, the police never got the memo about citizens having to be proved guilty, eh? They just assume everyone is out to murder them. . .

So that's it now huh? Police are just to be treated as an occupation army, and every citizen is a potential enemy combatant. . . is this seriously the attitude folks want to take? :dunno:

iu

The old cliche of you can prove anything with statistics comes to mind.

Stupid people can be easily led astray by statistics.

i.e. the above poster is a good example.....in regarding how dangerous police work is.

What he does not get is the stats in regard to how dangerous police work actually is do not take into account that a huge percentage of the police personell do not actually work the streets....a big percentage of them have clerical jobs where they are not exposed to danger.

Thus it can easily be seen how that skewers the stats on how dangerous police work actually is.

If the stats only included the cops actually working the streets....the danger of being a cop would be much,much higher.

“The unarmed shootings — which are the ones that are the troublesome ones — there are only 9 of them against blacks — 20 against whites in 2019. So that‘ll give you a sense. Meanwhile, there were 9,000 murders of blacks, 7,500 of which were black-on-black,” Giuliani told Fox’s Ed Henry during a recent interview.

Last edited:
Thus...it behooves everyone when in a confrontation with the police to listen to and follow their lawful orders.
The problem here is that the damned cops need to get the fuck off the property and stay the fuck away from private citizens with their "lawful orders." They were hired to enforce the law, serve and protect, not order citizens around with lethal force at their whim.
Anyone even the police if they feel their life is in danger have a legal right to use lethal force to defend their life.
If cops start having "feelings" about what they do or have done, then we the people are going to need more and more lethal force to defend ourselves from them. There's an unexplained body count and there are skeletons in the closet.

iu

The old cliche of you can prove anything with statistics comes to mind.

Stupid people can be easily led astray by statistics.

i.e. the above poster is a good example.....in regarding how dangerous police work is.

What he does not get is the stats in regard to how dangerous police work actually is do not take into account that a huge percentage of the police personell do not actually work the streets....a big percentage of them have clerical jobs where they are not exposed to danger.

Thus it can easily be seen how that skewers the stats on how dangerous police work actually is.

If the stats only included the cops actually working the streets....the danger of being a cop would be much,much higher.

“The unarmed shootings — which are the ones that are the troublesome ones — there are only 9 of them against blacks — 20 against whites in 2019. So that‘ll give you a sense. Meanwhile, there were 9,000 murders of blacks, 7,500 of which were black-on-black,” Giuliani told Fox’s Ed Henry during a recent interview.

Dude, you are so fucked in the head, you don't have any idea what you are talking about. . .

who was clearly walking away from the police and opening his car door so what did he think was going to happen? I dont care nothing about this story. I dont support criminals

Good Night
After watching this stuff, you will change your opinion. The officers just could have grabbed him, he could not have been able to start the car. Instead, they shot him from up close. That´s not normal, that is just a crime.

Do police need to stay in a situation once it starts as a "chain of custody"? Can they deal with a potential perp quickly even if tazed or worse in a "scoop and swoop" way from the place of arrest to the precinct? Leaving quicker may deescalate things a bit if possible. The situation needs to be resolved quickly once started. It seems that although you may make a potential perp listen and obey that the chances increase hugely on a bad incident potentially happening.

After all, these image must be reviewed, too. Who wonders he´s getting shot? He could have fechtend a gun out of the car after all.

blake3bk76.jpg

Forum List

Back