MSM trying to shine another turd with the "rising star" BS

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
They did it with Barry and now they think they can pull the same shit with Nikki Haley. There is not much chance The Donald will consider that hack for VP.

They did it with Barry and now they think they can pull the same shit with Nikki Haley. There is not much chance The Donald will consider that hack for VP.

There is not much chance The Donald will consider that hack for VP.

possibly true.

I do see her as a vp choice down the road, if not her, Mia Love.

I also see whoever is elected this year being a one term president, giving either Nikki or Mia a chance to be on the ticket in 2020

I'm so disappointed in Haley. She turned out to be nothing but an establishment hack.

Every media outlet made it plain that Trump would not pick her for VP.

But the Republican nominee might.

There's not much of a chance Trump will have the opportunity to name anyone.

Haley defines RINO

You remind me of that asshole South Carolina Republican who, when asked about Haley's run for Governor, said, "We already have one raghead in the White House, we don't need another one in the Governor's mansion."

Thus was demonstrated bigotry and retardation on two levels. First, for calling someone he perceived as a Muslim a "raghead". Second, because neither Obama nor Haley are Muslim.

seems I remember Nikki being the RW darling several months ago ... roust Trump and she is a shining turd.

RW darling, shining turd, same thing ..

One would have to admit she hit a nerve. Regardless its time the GOP grows up and stands above the pandering, divisiveness, and self righteousness, as promoted by the DNC, in demonstrating leadership, adherence to core beliefs, freedom, justice, national security, and opportunity. The GOP has been suckered into the very same SOP as the DNC out of anger and frustration in witnessing the decline of the country, which fuels the likes of a Donald, not a leader with a vision and plan.

the weekly meeting of the of the whiners club.

the weekly meeting of the of the whiners club

have you called the meeting to order yet, Mr Chairman?
not my club

good thing you can laugh at yourself.

I'm not laughing at me

I'm laughing at a poster that spends half his day whining about RWers, not being chairman of the whiners club.

What makes you think (?) those guys dont' have jobs?

Slow time in farm country, some are able to take time off.

the weekly meeting of the of the whiners club.

the weekly meeting of the of the whiners club

have you called the meeting to order yet, Mr Chairman?
not my club

good thing you can laugh at yourself.

I'm not laughing at me

I'm laughing at a poster that spends half his day whining about RWers, not being chairman of the whiners club.

What makes you think (?) those guys dont' have jobs?

Slow time in farm country, some are able to take time off.
you aught to be laughing at yourself 1. I never whine, that's all you guys..
I'm also not the one who thought their statement needed clarification, if that isn't whining than nothing is.

Forum List

Back