MSM trying to shine another turd with the "rising star" BS

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
See folks that's how you do denial

They can learn more about denial from you than me.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
really? that's all you done in this thread.

and all you've done is whine, and deny it.

certainly worth laughing at.
I never whine ,my comments don't even come close to fitting the definition
whine
[(h)wīn]
whimper · cry · mewl · howl · yowl
  • a long, high-pitched unpleasant sound:
    "the whine of the engine"
    synonyms: hum · drone
  • a complaining tone of voice.
  • a feeble or petulant complaint:
    "a constant whine about the quality of public services"
    synonyms: complaint [noun] · complain [verb] · grouse ·
    grumble · murmur · gripe · moan · grouch · whinge · bellyache · beef
VERB
  1. give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound:
    "the dog whined and scratched at the back door"
but thanks for playing.

Now that you've looked it up in the dictionary, have someone explain it to you.

I'll check back in a week or so and see if you passed the oral exam.
rationalizing again are we?

Some people can't take a hint.

th

They did it with Barry and now they think they can pull the same shit with Nikki Haley. There is not much chance The Donald will consider that hack for VP.
Every media outlet made it plain that Trump would not pick her for VP.

But the Republican nominee might.

As I just posted in another thread on the subject I think she has hurt if not killed her chances to be chosen. If Trump doesn't win he will still have significant support and the first thing an establishment nominee will have to do is extend the olive branch - in a big way IMO . If Trump is truly angry about what she did, I don't think making her VP will be well received.

And the fact is most likely going to be that if he loses he will still have the ability to sink the GOP ticket if he wants to even w/o a 3rd party run. I don't know if he will use the leverage but he will have it and he will be well aware of it

They did it with Barry and now they think they can pull the same shit with Nikki Haley. There is not much chance The Donald will consider that hack for VP.

As I just posted in another thread on the subject I think she has hurt if not killed her chances to be chosen. If Trump doesn't win he will still have significant support and the first thing an establishment nominee will have to do is extend the olive branch - in a big way IMO . If Trump is truly angry about what she did, I don't think making her VP will be well received.

And the fact is most likely going to be that if he loses he will still have the ability to sink the GOP ticket if he wants to even w/o a 3rd party run. I don't know if he will use the leverage but he will have it and he will be well aware of it
No one will have to extend an olive branch to Trump, least of all Nikki Haley. If she is the GOP VP nominee, Trump will be bowing down to her, not the other way around.

The GOP is going to put Trump to good use bashing Hillary after he loses the Republican nomination.

All that punching of his fellow candidates he has been doing will turn on Hillary.

The GOP candidate, whoever it is, will be able to act like a gentleman boxer while Trump brings his WWE background to do all the finishing moves.

24ky22t.jpg

She's probably got a Swiss bank account for all the money she's stolen. I don't know. Maybe.

2ed9xeu.jpg

She'll get us nuked by Iran. Believe me.

igkyfb.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I like her. But she'll take more time off then Hopey McChangepants. She hasn't come out the other side of that menopause in good shape, you know?

No one will have to extend an olive branch to Trump, least of all Nikki Haley. If she is the GOP VP nominee, Trump will be bowing down to her, not the other way around.

The GOP is going to put Trump to good use bashing Hillary after he loses the Republican nomination.

All that punching of his fellow candidates he has been doing will turn on Hillary.

The GOP candidate, whoever it is, will be able to act like a gentleman boxer while Trump brings his WWE background to do all the finishing moves.

24ky22t.jpg

She's probably got a Swiss bank account for all the money she's stolen. I don't know. Maybe.

2ed9xeu.jpg

igkyfb.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I like her. But she'll take more time off then Hopey McChangepants. She hasn't come out the other side of that menopause in good shape, you know?

Quit pretending that you're a Republican. No one is fooled.

24ky22t.jpg

2ed9xeu.jpg

igkyfb.jpg

It's you who's pretending.

24ky22t.jpg

2ed9xeu.jpg

igkyfb.jpg

I'm a registered Republican, asshole.

24ky22t.jpg

2ed9xeu.jpg

igkyfb.jpg

You have no clue as to how meaningless your statement is.

24ky22t.jpg

2ed9xeu.jpg

igkyfb.jpg

It's 1000 times more "meaningful" than yours.

24ky22t.jpg

2ed9xeu.jpg

igkyfb.jpg

It's 1000 times more "meaningful" than yours.
lol! just had to say something , didn't you! :rofl:

Forum List

Back